June 2, 2014 Earthquakes is there a cause for alarm? Why is the USGS not updating its site since May 28, 2014
Today as I do everyday I visit the earthquake site of the USGS to see earthquakes in the whole world. The reason for my daily visit is that it is one of the signs of the nearness of the day of the Lord and the Rapture of the church. Since May 28, 2014 the USGS has not updated its site which was customary to update daily and by the hour.
This is very strange and if any one has any info on this please let us know.
Gary Stearman of prophecy in the news has a daily update with the title EARTHQUAKES. You will see it below the copy of the last USGS report.
7 Days, Magnitude 2.5+ Worldwide
211 earthquakes – DownloadUpdated: 2014-05-28 18:57:10 UTC-04:00Showing event times using Local System Time (UTC-04:00)186 earthquakes in map area
- 5.2 98km WNW of Iquique, Chile 2014-05-28 18:23:38 UTC-04:00 11.2 km
- 5.8 38km SE of Boca de Yuma, Dominican Republic 2014-05-28 17:15:04 UTC-04:00 91.0 km
- 4.6 71km W of Iquique, Chile 2014-05-28 14:14:02 UTC-04:00 17.4 km
- 4.6 99km E of Hengchun, Taiwan 2014-05-28 12:58:09 UTC-04:00 15.8 km
- 4.4 40km W of Sardinal, Costa Rica 2014-05-28 12:53:55 UTC-04:00 47.4 km
- 4.9 176km SW of Biha, Indonesia 2014-05-28 11:24:57 UTC-04:00 40.7 km
- 4.5 55km SSE of Pondaguitan, Philippines