Archive for the ‘Second Coming’ Category
Mr. Gary Stearman interviews Mr. David Schnittger and Mrs.Carol Rushton of SWPM (South West Prophecy Ministries). It looks like another important source of prophecy scriptural teaching and news related to Bible Prophecy.
Here again in this interview by these three knowledgeable prophecy teachers is the importance of present day Israel and Temple Mount to end times prophecies.
There are two times in the year that I have always expected Jesus in the Rapture and they were on Pentecost and trumpets. Mr. Wilson has given us an excellent study of the Word to support primarily the Pentecost Rapture.
In addition to the excellent reasons given in the article I reasoned that Jesus in His perfect order will assign a whole number of years for His church harvest, that means if it started in Pentecost it will end in Pentecost.
About March of this year I was talking to my mother who was 92 years old at the time that Jesus was coming at the Rapture in this Pentecost. He did not come for the Rapture on 2015 but He took my mother the day after on May 25. Next Pentecost on May 15, 2016 I can expect a big reunion as the dead in Christ come first and then we who remain follow them in a short span of time. This is my hope and the hope of all anxious watchers in the past and present.
Greg Wilson (27 Sep 2015)
“A SCRIPTURAL CASE FOR A PENTECOST RAPTURE”
23 September 2015
NO TRUMPETS RAPTURE
A SCRIPTURAL CASE FOR A PENTECOST RAPTURE
A majority of Christians today are looking for a Trumpets rapture event. However, there is very little scriptural support for this proposition.
The Feasts of the Lord are Prophetic
The Levitical festivals of the Lord are a prophetic picture of God’s redemptive plan. Paul says as much in Colossians 2:16-17. This truth has been demonstrated in Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First Fruits with the crucifixion death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus. Pentecost was partially fulfilled by the gift of the Holy Spirit. (See Note 1)
Trumpets vs. Pentecost Rapture
Why do I say that Pentecost was partially fulfilled ? A majority of Christians say that Pentecost was fulfilled with the “giving of the Law” at Mt. Sinai and the gift of the Holy Spirit in 32 A.D. They treat Pentecost as completely fulfilled. I simply question the general belief because I cannot find any Scriptural support for the Law being given on Pentecost. We are called to “prove all things”. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
There is nothing in the Old Testament which even remotely connects Pentecost with the giving of the Law at Sinai. Moses did not associate any historical event in Israel’s early history with Pentecost, as he did with Passover and Tabernacles. The name the Pentecost Feast (Shauvot) does not define its essence, as do the other festivals of the Lord. There is a teaching in Jewish tradition which connects Pentecost with the giving of the Law. It may be possible to estimate that the law was given about 53 days after the first Passover in Egypt, but it is not an event that the word of God chooses to emphasize or associate with this Feast.
The Jewish traditions about the memorial day for blowing Trumpets are enticing to associate with the rapture event. Jewish tradition teaches that it will be the final gathering of Israel when the Messiah comes. It is taught as a symbol of the resurrection of the dead. They teach that the book of life will be opened on this day. There are to be 100 trumpet blasts, with the last blast the longest.
The fact that the two principal rapture verses, 1 Corinthians 15:52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:17 refer to the “last trump” and “trumpet of God” are the emphatic points of interest and what connect the majority belief that the rapture is associated with the Festival of Trumpets.
Paul never teaches or associates the rapture with the festival of Trumpets. However, Paul teaches that the rapture of the “Christ’s own” is associated with His resurrection and first fruits. Christ was risen from the dead on the festival of First Fruits during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. (1 Corinthians 15:20)
The Three Orders of Resurrection
Paul teaches that there are three orders of the resurrection. God has an ordered redemptive plan. By inference, we are lead to consider that Israel’s three pilgrimage feasts, (1) unleavened bread, (2) Pentecost, and (3) Tabernacles are “shadows” of the resurrection of the dead. (Exodus 23:14)
Christ was raised at First Fruits, during the feast of Unleavened Bread. He is the first order of the resurrection. Then, afterward, they that are Christ’s at His coming. If Christ is coming for His own, we know that this is the promise of John 14:3, 1 Corinthians 15:51 and 1 Thessalonians 4:17. It is the rapture.
Christ’s own is the second order of the resurrection. When is the second order of the resurrection ? On Pentecost, the next feast or on Trumpets ? Trumpets is not a pilgrimage feast.
Christ’s own have the first fruits of the Spirit. (Romans 8:23) So, Christ’s own are associated with His first fruits resurrection. When he comes for His own, our bodies will be redeemed. (Romans 8:23) Our bodies will be transformed. (Philippians 3:20) The complete redemption of Christ’s own involve two stages. First, the guarantee, the deposit of the Spirit, then second, “at His coming”, the redemption of the body. The Holy Spirit was given as a deposit the moment we believed. It is a guarantee, an earnest deposit of His Spirit in our hearts until He comes for us. For if the first fruit be holy, the lump is also holy. (Romans 11:16) Christ’s own are the lump. The simple inference is that Christ’s own will follow Him as a first fruits type of resurrection. If stage one occurred on Pentecost, as a deposit of guarantee, why should we not expect the Lord to complete His redemptive plan for “His own” on the same feast, the feast of conclusion. Curiously, the rabbinic name for Shauvot (Pentecost) is Hag ha-Azereth, or Azereth, meaning the “Feast of Conclusion”. They also refer to Pentecost as Hag ha-Bikurim, meaning the Feast of First Fruits”.
The Feast of Pentecost is a harvest feast, a pilgrimage feast which follows First Fruits. This is supported by Leviticus 23:10-11; 16-17. So, if Jesus was resurrected on First Fruits, He will come for His own at the Feast of Pentecost. Here is the reasoning. The picture at the Temple at First Fruits is the priests offering God the “Sheaf of Grain”. They waved the sheaf of grain before the Lord. This was a pre-harvest waving of a sample of the harvest. The priests were doing this the morning that Jesus was resurrected. Imagine that ! While they were waiving the grain sheaf up to the Lord, the Lord was being lifted up out of the grave. God accepted Jesus’ sacrifice. He is the first fruits of the resurrection.
Now, 50 days later, the grain crops were mature and were harvested. On Pentecost the priest were charged to make two loaves of bread from the harvested grain. These loaves contained leaven. Then they waived the two loaves in the air as an offering to the Lord.
The “wave sheaf offering” symbolizing Christ’s resurrection as the basis for understanding the “wave loaf offering” at Pentecost. The sample of grain sheaf which is waved before the Lord anticipated the grain harvest 50 days later where the harvested grain would be baked into loaves of bread. The two acts of waving the sheaf and the loaves are necessarily related. The latter is dependent on the former. They are so related that there is a countdown in anticipation of the seed grain being transformed into loaves of bread. Jesus is the Lord of the Harvest. (Matthew 9:38) Trumpets is not a harvest festival.
I believe that the two loaves made with grain represent Christ’s own, not Jew and Gentile because there is neither Jew, nor Greek, for all are one in Christ. (Galatians 3:28). For God made “one new man” in Himself. (Ephesians 2:15)
The two loaves represent (1) the resurrected dead, and (2) the transformed living in Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:52) These two loaves are contextually related to the second order of the first fruits resurrection.
In addition to all of this, Paul says that he ministered the Gospel to the Gentiles, that the “offering up of the Gentiles” might be acceptable being sanctified by the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:16) Paul’s offering up description is consistent with the two loaf offering of Pentecost. He speaks the words of a priest making an offering up to the Lord.
The third order of the resurrection is at the end of the Tribulation when the Tribulation and Old Testament saints will be resurrected for the Millennial reign of Christ. (Job 19:25-26; Daniel 12:13). The third order of the resurrection occurs on the Feast of Tabernacles, the third pilgrimage feast. It is the harvest of fruits. It is noteworthy that there is no offering up by the priests. It would appear that only Jesus and His own are lifted to heaven.
Mysteries Associated with Pentecost
Pentecost is also associated with the Mysteries of God, as taught by Paul. For me, this is an additional reason that I favor Pentecost, rather than Trumpets for a future rapture event. Paul does not each any mysteries associated with Trumpets. But of Pentecost, there are many:
- At the fullness of the Gentiles (rapture), the mystery of Israel’s blindness will be removed. Romans 11:25 The number fifty is associated with fullness or completeness. The 50 day countdown speaks to completion of the harvest.
- The second order of the resurrection which includes the rapture is a mystery. 1 Corinthians 15:51 It is related to Christ’s first fruits resurrection and completes the two stage redemption of spirit and body.
- Christ and the Church is a mystery. Ephesians 5:32 Christ’s own were indwelt by His Holy Spirit at Pentecost.
- Christ indwelling the believers, the hope of glory is a mystery. Colossians 1:27
All of these mysteries have an intimate relationship with the Lord and His Own. I believe it is reasonable to associate the Feast of Pentecost with these mysteries.
I believe that it is prudent to teach all aspects of reasoned seasons for the rapture of the true Church, Christ’s own. While I believe Trumpets is interesting, I am compelled to view that Pentecost is a more reasonable feast to associate with a possible rapture event.
I believe that our Lord wants us to know the season of His return. We are children of light, not darkness. (1 Thessalonians 5:5) He does not want us to be sleeping, but watchful. (1 Thessalonians 5:6). He has made His planned order known. (1 Thessalonians 1:1) (Amos 3:7) (Proverbs 25:2)
Chapter 15 of First Corinthians is about the resurrection of the dead and the rapture. There is no hint of teaching that the Festival of Trumpets is associated with the rapture.
I believe that bible teachers should include the possibility of a Pentecost rapture when they teach about the possibility of a Trumpets rapture.
Note 1: The Age of the Law commenced on Passover in Egypt and ended with the crucifixion of our Lord on Passover A.D. 32. The Age of Grace (Indwelling) began on Pentecost A.D. 32 and will end on Pentecost A.D. 20xx with the rapture, the second order of the resurrection. This is a pattern. While I think that associating the giving of the Law at Sinai is reasonable, it is not emphasized purposefully by God. In fact, Pentecost would appear to have no application to the Jew, except the remnant Jewish believers in this Age. (blindness in part Romans 11:25) The sting of death is sin and its strength is the law. (1 Cor. 15:56). No man is justified by the law. The works of the law are under a curse. (Galatians 3:10) The law is not of faith. (Galatians 3:12) If the law were given on Pentecost, it would seem to be a contradiction to the Spirit of Pentecost which is faith apart from works of the law. (Romans 3:28) It is for this reason that I believe that the Lord God did not emphasize the giving of the law at Pentecost. Pentecost is about faith and life…in Christ, the Spirit of Prophecy, the author and finisher of our faith.
Sincerely, In Christ, Greg
From the Bible prophecies we see time after time the significance of Israel and Jerusalem used as God’s instrument to bring judgment t the whole world.
The time coming, probably starting next month is what is known as Jacob’s troubles or the seventieth week of Damiel or the Apocalypse or many other names that describe the most horrendous seven years ever experienced by the world.
In this period He will bring the nation of Israel to accept the true Messiah Jesus Christ and destroy all humans that would oppose Him. Nobody survives the seven years and enters His earthly Kingdom who has expressed their loyalty to Satan by taking the mark of the beast or opposing God’s people.
The article below expresses the subject carefully, a well written piece.
Jerusalem, God’s Anvil
By John McTernan
Anvil: An iron or steel block on which objects are hammered into shape.
“And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it” (Zechariah 12:3).
The rebirth of the nation of Israel has been a very slow process. The process started in the 1880s and has continued right up to the present time. At times, this process seems to stop and then suddenly a world shaking event takes place that accelerates it. Jews leaving Russia and trickling back to Israel did not seem significant at first. There was just a small steady stream of them from Russia. Then came 1914 World War I and in 1917 the Balfour Declaration. Like an explosion, World War I prepared the land for the return.
The period between world wars was one of tension and terrorism. There was no apparent move of God toward fulfilling the covenant, but then came World War II and the Nazi holocaust. These events set the stage for hundreds of thousands of Jews to flee back to Israel. Almost like an explosion, there were huge numbers of Jews back in Israel. World War II certainly had prepared the people for the land.
Then came the rebirth of the nation on May 14, 1948, and the immediate war that followed. The war ended with Israeli independence, but Jerusalem a divided city. Once again there was a period of tension and terrorism. For 20 years, there seemed no end to the shelling and terrorists attacks. Next came the Six Day War in 1967, and like a bolt of lightning, Jerusalem was the united capital. Since 1967, there has been a major war, plus fighting in Lebanon , continuing terrorist attacks, and several intifadas against Israel.
Starting in September 2000, a low grade war started over Jerusalem. This war was a continuation of the fighting that started in the 1920s. Although the fighting and terrorism appears endless, there will be an end. There seems to be tension, terrorism and fighting between all the major moves of God to restore Israel. The terrorism and fighting against Israel will continue up to the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem .
Jerusalem was united over 40 years ago. Now, the focus of tension is over Jerusalem and the Temple Mount area. The Bible states the possession of Jerusalem will be the cause of the last great world war. The issues involving Jerusalem will draw all the nations of the world into this battle. God is going to use Jerusalem as an anvil against the nations of the world. In September 2000, the Temple Mount became the scene of bloody combat. his could be the fuse that ignites the last world war.
God is moving to fulfill the promises of His everlasting covenant, but one needs patience. God moved very slowly with Israel in fulfilling the promise. Looking back since 1917, the Israelis have made tremendous progress as a people and nation. Millions of Jews have returned home. Israel is a nation with Jerusalem as the capital. Israel is a mighty military power with a powerful economy. Hebrew is the national language. In God’s time, He will fulfill the rest of the covenant promises. Israel will rebuild a temple in Jerusalem in the near future. It is just a matter of time.
No matter what the British, Muslims, United Nations, European Union or any other group tried, their attempts have not been able to stop the rebirth and development of the nation. Israel is truly like an anvil, and nations are broken that try to destroy God’s everlasting covenant. In watching God at work, great patience is required.
The restoration has taken over a century to get this far. God has His own agenda and timetable. Watching Jerusalem and the intifada that started in September 2000 over the Temple Mount, shows that God’s timetable may be accelerating. Remember, Jesus Christ said that Jerusalem was the key to the timetable.
“And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled” (Luke 21:24).
With the rebirth of Israel and Jerusalem as the capital, this nation becomes an anvil for false views of God and Bible doctrine. Most religions of the world do not recognize God’s everlasting covenant with Israel . Some believe Jews had a covenant, but they believe this covenant is no longer in effect.
God is using the restoration of Israel to show the literalness of His Word. The rebirth of Israel confronts false teaching, false doctrine and false prophets. Israel becomes an anvil breaking many false doctrines and misunderstandings about the Bible.
The Islamic religion does not recognize the covenant with Isaac and Jacob, but instead believes God made the covenant with Abraham and Ishmael. The Bible actually states that the everlasting covenant was not with Ishmael but with Isaac. Islam refuses to accept the authority of the Bible and insists the covenant was with Ishmael. It is ironic that Israel was reborn right in the very midst of Islam! The Bible verses to show this, follow:
“And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year” (Genesis 17:19-21).
Islam could not prevent the rebirth of Israel, although they claim the authority of the Koran over the Bible. Islam controlled Palestine for most of the time since 638, yet could not prevent the restoration of Israel. Muslims fought Israel in 1948, 1967, 1973 followed with continuous terrorist acts right up to our present day. With all these wars and attacks, the Muslim nations failed to destroy Israel. Yasser Arafat made his life’s goal the destruction of Israel. He is now dead and buried and Israel lives on.
The Koran fails to mention Jerusalem even once, and it does not mention the rebirth of the nation of Israel. The Bible mentions Jerusalem 811 times. The rebirth of Israel is on page after page in the Bible, while the Koran is silent. The rebirth of Israel shows the authority of the Bible as the Word of God.
God’s everlasting covenant with the rebirth of Israel is like an anvil against the Koran. The rebirth of Israel is proof that the Koran and Mohammed are incorrect. For this reason there will always be tension between Israel and Islam. This tension will not last forever. This tension between Israel and the Koran can never be peacefully resolved. For Islam to recognize the nation of Israel this would be an admission that the Koran and Islam are wrong. Muslim fundamentalists refer to Israel as the “Zionist entity.” They refuse to even recognize the existence of the nation of Israel.
There is a huge confrontation on the horizon between the holy God of the Bible and Islam. The heart of the confrontation is Jewish control of Jerusalem. God is using Israel as an anvil against Islam. When the Islamic nations come against Israel and Jerusalem, God will judge them. This destruction will lead them to realize the Bible is the Word of God, and the holy God of Israel is the true God.
“Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD” (Ezekiel 38:23).
Christian Replacement Theology
God is using Israel as an anvil against false teachings within the Christian church. There are false doctrines that are called dominion theology, covenant theology and preterism. These doctrines are fluid and there are many branches to them; however, there is one basic tenet to which they all agree: the Christian church has now replaced Israel in the everlasting covenant with Abraham.
These doctrines hold that God has no future plan with national Israel, and when the Roman armies destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in 70 AD, it ended the everlasting covenant. Israel then fell under the curse of the Law, and all the blessings in the Bible now belong to the Church. The Church now is the seed of Abraham. These doctrines falsely state that God has no future with the nation of Israel.
These doctrines are in stark contrast to what prophet after prophet states. Jeremiah, for example, states the LORD will never cast off all Israel for sin. Jeremiah claims that the nation of Israel will remain forever, and God will never cast them all away.
“Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the LORD; if heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD” (Jeremiah 31:35-37).
Ezekiel records that God dispersed Israel into all nations because of sin, but God would one day bring them back because of His holy name. God tied His name to the everlasting covenant and for this reason He will restore Israel. God will not restore Israel because of their righteousness but because of His holy name. The nation of Israel exists today only because of the holy name of the God of Israel.
“And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God” (Ezekiel 36:19, 21-24, 28).
Zechariah prophesied the restoration of Israel; however, when they return it is in unbelief toward God and the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. The prophet shows God will restore Jerusalem , and He will judge the nations for trying to destroy Jerusalem . At the time of this judgment, then Israel turns to belief in the Lord Jesus, …and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him… Israel is in unbelief today, just as Zechariah stated would happen. The day of their restoration to the Lord God of Israel remains yet in the future:
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn” (Zechariah 12:9, 10).
God is using the rebirth of Israel to prove these replacement doctrines are incorrect. Just as Moses and the prophets wrote, the physical descendants of Abraham have returned and restored the nation. In the Bible, Jerusalem literally means the city of Jerusalem . Israel means Israel , and one cannot spiritualize it to mean the Church. Islam and replacement theology both refuse to believe the Bible about the restoration of Israel and Jerusalem . These combined false beliefs fail to prevent the restoration of Israel .
If this restoration of Israel is not of God, then what is it? Could it be a divine trick of some sort? Page after page in the Bible prophesied the restoration. The restoration of modern Israel matches these prophecies of the Bible. So, it comes down to the final authority. Is a manmade doctrine like replacement theology or Islam the final authority, or the Bible with its clear verses that establish the restoration of Israel?
The restoration of Israel smashes replacement theology. This restoration proves the error of that belief system. The foundation of replacement theology is very simple. It rests upon unbelief in God’s Word. This is a very serious error that leads to consequences with God, including spiritual blindness.
To try and get around the error of the replacement and covenant theology, some believers in these doctrines have gone so far as to say that the Jews in Israel are not real Jews. When the Tsar was killing “Jews” in the Russian pogroms, no one said to the Tsar, “Stop they are not real Jews.” When the Nazis were killing these “Jews” no one said to Adolph, “Stop they are not real Jews.”
Now, when these same “Jews” go back to Israel, all of a sudden they are no longer Jews! God is using the rebirth of Israel to cut right through false and incorrect views of His Word. The promise of God in the Bible is crystal clear on page after page. Manmade doctrines and false prophets have tried to alter this covenant, but in the latter days, God has made the truth clear for all to see. God is very serious about His Word.
“Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it” (Jeremiah 1:12).
Belief in false doctrines concerning the literalness of the rebirth of Israel blinds people to the work of God that is occurring right before their eyes. God is moving to fulfill His Word, and millions cannot see it because they are following false prophets or wrong doctrines about Israel and Jerusalem. The very sad part is that believers in Jesus Christ, because of false doctrine, are actually against the work of God. Many fail to support God’s covenant nation and oppose it, because of a false understanding of Israel and the everlasting covenant.
Replacement theology and Islam are in 100 percent agreement against Israel. They both refuse to recognize that Israel exists because of the everlasting covenant. It is a scary thought that someone who names Jesus as their Savior, can be in such rebellion against God that they are in agreement with Islam. As time goes on, the faithful Church will grow closer and closer with Israel while the church in great error may grow closer to Islam.
It is very serious, to be on the wrong side of God when He is defending His everlasting covenant. The wrong doctrine can cause apathy toward Israel and the Jews. This can lead to failure to pray for and support Israel in a time of crisis. This incorrect doctrine blinds a person’s ability to recognize God’s judgment falling on America for forcing Israel to divide the covenant land. Therefore, this person is spiritually unable to intercede for America as it faces judgment.
God is very serious about the land and covenant. The Lord God of Israel will literally use Jerusalem as an anvil to destroy the nations that come against it. Jerusalem will draw the nations like a moth to a light. Multitudes of people have rejected God and the Bible or just do not believe His Word. This rebellion will cause the nations to come against God’s anvil. God has warned beforehand what happens when armies try to destroy Israel and take Jerusalem. The entire world will see the mighty power of God as He uses Israel as His anvil.
Thus, God is using the rebirth of Israel to expose false prophets, false doctrines, and to have a literal witness on the earth to the authority of His Word. It is important that one’s faith be in accord with the truth of the Bible. God’s Word has been tested in the furnace of the earth. The Bible has proven itself to be like pure gold and silver. The everlasting covenant has been tested now for 4,000 years of history. It is in effect for all to see. God’s is faithful to His Word and promises.
Mr. Gary Stearman and Mr. David Hamblin have an extremely interesting conversation of very important subjects like the Rapture, the Church, Pre or mid or post Tribulation timing for the Rapture and the content of the book of Revelation itself.
This video is a case study in eschatology by two knowledgeable Christians, I saw it two times and may see it again. So much info was discussed that it opens up a myriad of questions for the normal believer and a treasure trove for the scholar.
This long video of Rabbi Jonathan Cahn covers a multitude of important issues that are transforming the world we live in into one of open rebellion against God and the Bible.
As we approach the seven years of Apocalypse the world is gradually transforming into two factions, those who will fallow Jesus and those who will chose Satan. Which side will you find yourself in? The decision each person makes will determine where you will spend eternity.
The coming seven year Apocalypse is a time where God and Satan are forcing humanity to take a stand for one or the other.
Know this that if you are mired in sin and refuse to yield to the Lordship of Christ in your life you will not survive the coming times and your destiny is to join Satan in hell.
Satan will force every person in the world to worship him as god and will cut your head if you do not. If you decide to worship him Jesus will judge you at the end of the Apocalypse, find you guilty, kill you and send you to Hades to await the final judgment. At the white Throne Judgment of Jesus you will be handed sentence and thrown forever into the Lake of Fire.
In the series of reasons for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pastor Bob has presented an air tight case for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
I concur 100% with his teaching as it follows the true interpretation of the Bible concerning the relationship of the church to Jesus and His coming to take us home.
I was also watching Zola Levitt about the time he started his ministry and learned the significance of the Jewish Feasts since then.
Thanks Pastor Bob for all your series of articles and the time you have dedicated to them.
Pastor Bob I also believe like you that the 7 years are all of tribulation and wrath and that the idea that there is going to be 3 and a half years of peace is false and leads to grievous error of interpretation.
What greater judgment upon the world and the USA than letting the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama be their president and use the nation to become the Antichrist and dominate the world. Israel will confirm the covenant in the future, but America created the conditions for the Antichrist!
Pastor Bob (10 May 2015)
““Pre-Tribultaion Truth – 12”“
All Doves:This will now be the fifth block of data points, exegesis, analysis of the accumulating evidence for supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I set each block at 50 points for structure and reading ease. Now to the growing evidence for our verdict supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
201. So there is definitely no peace on Earth during the first 3-1/2 years of the Tribulation like “Pre-Wrathers imply! The Judgments fall from God’s throne (showing that it’s from God and the Lamb (Christ Jesus) from the very beginning of the opening of the Scroll. The opening of the Scroll starts a series of catastrophes which are sent onto the Earth. This is not the “wrath of man” or “the wrath of Satan” (even though God uses them as agent of His judgments). The origin of the wrath is from the very presence of God, and is judgment from Him (His wrath). The source of the “seven” year Tribulation is all of God’s doing or by permission. Note: the 24 elders are in heaven, worshiping the Lamb “before” He even receives the Scroll with the “Seven” Seals. The Bride/Church is in heaven before the Four Horsemen are set loose upon the Earth. That fact alone confirms the Rapture will be a Pre-Tribulation event. I could have stopped right here and need go no further.
202. The Scroll is defined, it’s the “Title Deed” (a legal document) to the Earth itself (which rightly belongs to the Lord God Himself). Yet the Scroll is also a parchment of Judgments, by which Christ Jesus will take possession of what’s rightly His. In order for Jesus to gain back that which belongs to Him, the enemies of God must be destroyed. -(Psalms 2:1-12; Revelation 5:1-14).
203. The Scroll is written on both sides, containing lamentations, mournings and woes. It’s “the Curse” which goes out over the whole Earth. The dimensions of the Scroll are the same as “The Holy of Holies” which shows that the Judgments are sent from the Throne of God -(Ezekiel 2:9-10; Ezekiel 3:1-9; Zechariah 5:1-4; Revelation 6:1-17; Revelation 10:8-11. In chapter 10, the Scroll is open, showing that Jesus had already ripped the seals off in chapter 6. Revelation 10 is a picture of Christ Jesus laying claim to the Earth, by the legal means of the Open Scroll, yet more judgment must occur to complete the transaction.
204. The First Seal reveals the Antichrist, who is indeed a Judgment (wrath) from God upon Israel, for their sin of rejecting Christ Jesus at His First Coming. Jesus Christ came unto His own (Israel) and they received Him not. Remember the prophecy, that if one comes in his own name (the Antichrist), they will receive him, another coming in his name. -(John 1:11; John 5:43).
205. Isaiah 28:15-18 calls the “Peace” Covenant between Israel and the Antichrist, revealed by the First Seal, “a covenant with death” and “an agreement with hell”. If that’s not Wrath and Judgment, then just what is it?
206. The Seal Judgments are clearly the Wrath of the Lamb (Jesus), Who Himself performs the Judgments of God in the “Tribulation”. -(Revelation 6:16; 2nd Timothy 4:1; and 2nd Timothy 4:8).
207. At the opening of the 6th Seal, kings and great men and people on the Earth finally realize that God’s Wrath is upon them. It took major events in the heavens, and an earthquake, to awaken these blinded people so they can recognize what’s been going on. The people say they must hide from the Wrath of the Lamb. In this, we can see the Judgment is from Christ Jesus, as He removes the Seals, so it is His Wrath that is poured out on Earth. The people add, “For the great day of His wrath is come (is present).” Therefore, the Seals contain the Wrath of God. -(Revelation 6:16-17).
208. The 7th Seal, on the Scroll brings ominous silence in Heaven. Also proceeding from the 7th Seal are the Trumpet Judgments. The harsher judgments of God are unleashed when the 7th Seal is opened. The Trumpets come forth from the 7th Seal, bringing increased Wrath in Revelation 8:1-2.
209. Likewise, “the Bowl Judgments” proceed from the blowing of the 7th Trumpet. Make a note here, with so much parenthetical information from chapters 11 to 16, it’s extremely difficult to see that progression, but it’s there if one pays particularly close attention to detail.
210. All of God’s Wrath is contained in the Scroll, and will be set loose in it’s proper order, issuing from the opening of the 7th Seal, which brings the Trumpets, which brings forth the Bowls. For a clearer picture for this concept, think of a “telescoped” eyeglass with segments that slide out for greater vision, and as each portion of the Judgments proceed from the opening of the 7th Seal, a harsher element of God’s Wrath emerges into view.
211. The Bowl Judgments “fill-up” and complete the Wrath of God. The Bowls are not the beginning of God’s Wrath, but the completion of it. -(Revelation 15:1).
212. Many people do not fully understand just how bad the “Tribulation” will truly be. It will be worse than the flood of Noah’s day; no other time like it since the creation of the world! -(Matthew 24:21-22). I have a thought that I have not heard anyone comment on and that is, when the Pre-Tribulation Rapture occurs, the National economy will collapse as we know it. Consider this hypothetical thought. If 150,000,000 adults in America disappear through the Rapture, particularly the economic collapse that will result. The average income based on government data is about $45,000 a year per person. The immediate net income loss to the US National economy will be at least $7-Trillion dollars of lost economic activity. This is a ballpark or an approximate figure, however, the implications are even more profound to say the least. Mortgages, car payments, truck payments, all abruptly cease! Groceries will not be bought! Utilities such as gas, electric, water, sewage, telephone, cable, will go unpaid. Most businesses operate on small profit margins, Wal-Mart is 3%, they depend on volume to sustain their large profits. Government payouts for Social Security, Food Stamps, WIC programs, Public Assistance, Disability, Medicare, Medicaid, will all come to a crashing halt, like water over Niagara Falls, NY. We have all heard the story of airplanes falling out of the sky at the Rapture of Christian pilots, but have you thought about the things as basic as garbage and trash removal? America is built on a “just-in-time delivery” pipe line. By that I refer to the supply chain that operates to keep commerce flowing, parts going in one door of a plant to be moved to the assembly line on arrival, installed to the finish product, to the loading dock for shipping out to the retailer.
I remember the economic impact a winter storm had back in 1994 that shut down the Interstates in Kentucky for a week. Ford has three plants in the Louisville, KY area and they were forced to shut down for over a week. They [Ford] even threatened the state and city with talk of relocating if the States of Kentucky and Indiana if transportation is permitted to be shut down ever again. Everything we think of as “business as usual” would cease in a heart beat and bring on the collapse.
Interestingly, there has been talk in financial circles that there will be a global financial “reset” this fall, mid-September to October of 2015. That may go off with the Rapture at Rosh HaShanah. Beginning May 1st, JP Morgan-Chase bank began charging its large depositors 1% interest to shelter depositor’s money. This is a 180-degree turn around from the day you used the bank to save for the future and earn a little interest on your savings! Other banks will jump on the train as the system implodes! I could go on but you get the picture by now.
213. At the end of the “Tribulation” when Jesus arrives at the Armageddon site in the Jezreel Valley, there’s no mention of a Resurrection. The Rapture (which includes a Resurrection) cannot happen at that time, as Post-Trib. folks insist. It’s simply not possible! -(Isaiah 63:1-6; Zechariah 14:1-15; and Revelation 19:11-21).
214. If there were a Rapture at the end of the “Tribulation”, all the believers who survived would be changed into immortal, glorified bodies. All the enemies will be destroyed. There would be no one left in natural-flesh bodies to populate the Millennium! The Rapture cannot happen at the end of the “Tribulation”.
215. Some say the “gathering of the elect” in Matthew 24:31 is the “Rapture” at the END of the “Tribulation”. But, in the Rapture, Jesus calls His own UP to Himself, Angels gather the “elect” at THE END of the “Tribulation”. The Matthew 24 argument has tripped up most of the denominational Church for centuries, thanks be to the Roman Catholic Institution’s interpretations.
216. The “elect” of Israel and survivors of the “Tribulation” will be gathered from wherever the Antichrist has scattered them, to the four winds, or directions of the Earth. Israel will be found gathered in Bozrah, in modern day Jordan. -(Isaiah 63:1).
217. The Angels also gather “the elect” from one end of Heaven to the other. The gathering of Old Testament saints and martyred “Tribulation” saints for the Resurrection of their bodies as seen in Revelation 20:4, so they will be able to participate in the Feast of Tabernacles, which will take place 5 days after Jesus returns, according to the timing of the Feasts of Leviticus 23 that will be fulfilled when Jesus returns.
218. There’s also the Judgments of the Sheep and Goat nations after Christ Jesus returns to the Earth, and it must take place before the Millennium is officially started. People are “gathered” from around the globe.
219. The “Tribulation” period is described in extensive prophecies throughout the Scriptures. Here is a lengthy list (here a little, there a little) of the words that define it: “Wastedness, desolation, darkness, gloominess, clouds, thick darkness, blood, vengeance, destruction, fierce anger, fire, jealousy, cruel, trouble, great distress, revenge, furious, arrow drunk with blood, sword, terrible, men’s hearts failing them for fear, the powers of heaven shall be shaken, wars, great earthquakes, famines, pestilences, fearful signs, great tribulation- such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, the earth utterly broken down, the earth clean dissolved, the moon shall be confounded, the sun ashamed, to punish leviathan, to slay the dragon that is in the sea, a covenant with death, an overflowing scourge, hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, your agreement with hell, you shall be trodden down by it, the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, the stars of heaven shall not give their light, I will shake the heavens, the earth shall remove out of her place (her orbit and axis?), to punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity, lamentations, mournings, woe, sound an alarm, let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, they shall run like mighty men, they shall climb the wall like men of war, the people shall be much pained, howl ye, the moon became as blood, stars of heaven fell to the earth, the curse that goes forth over the face of the whole earth, death and hell followed with him, thundering, lightnings, the smoke of the pit, men shall seek death-and shall not find it, the torment of a scorpion, it (the sea) became the blood of a dead man, men were scorched with great heat, they gnawed their tongues for pain, every island fled and the mountains were not found, except those days be shortened-there should be no flesh saved, and then the end shall come.” These are just some of the phrases that I collected from Scripture back when I was researching the Scriptures for descriptive “cosmological” signs that might have been descriptive confirmation of “Planet-X” which Marshall Masters was observing the skies for over the past decade. That was back around 2010. This list is not a complete list by any means. This is the Wrath from which the Bride/Church is promised to be delivered from! The list still remains a pretty good description of what Gil Broussard talks about in his study of Planet-7X, which, if it is correct, times with the period from September-October through April-May of 2016.
220. There is no proof that the 8th Trumpet of Revelation is the so-called “last” trumpet of 1st Corinthians 15:52. That explanation is just the result of people erroneously concluding their preconceived ideas and assumptions, that the Pre-Wrath folks are as they claim. The Pre-Tribulation Rapture position is the only Rapture view that maintains the proper distinction between the prophetic trumps of the Bride/Church, and the Judgment Trumpets of the Tribulation. The Pre-Wrath position, in its over-simplification fails to take into consideration that the difference between the First Half and the Second Half of the Seven year Tribulation is more a matter of degrees than in substance. The twenty-one judgments are just that, judgments!
221. The Apostle Paul wrote about the “Last” Trumpet decades before John saw the Seven “Judgment Trumpets” of the Revelation. The Apostle Paul’s “last trump” was written in the mid 50’s and certainly by 60 AD at the latest. John’s vision came 30+ years later – about 95/96 AD. The Apostle Paul could not have known about the 7th and “Last Trumpet” of Revelation before it was revealed to John on the Isle of Patmos!
222. The “Trump of God” brings in blessing, eternal life, glorified bodies. -(1st Thessalonians 4:16). The “Seven Trumpets” of the Revelation of Jesus Christ brings destruction upon the enemies and God’s wrath for sure.
223. The “Trump of God” is distinctly for the Bride/Church. Since God deals with Israel and a rebellious world in the Tribulation, the 7th Trumpet cannot refer to the Bride/Church without losing the distinctions between Israel and the Church.
224. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the Trump of God. The Revelation Trumpets are blown by Angels. Folks these are not simply different terms describing the same thing or event. Much of the confusion about the Rapture event comes from tripping over the word “trump” or “trumpets”. Failure to understand Biblical terms are the result of over simplification through ignorance.
225. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is to”call an assembly” to rise and meet Christ Jesus in the air. The Revelation Trumpets send God’s Judgments onto a rebellious world.
226. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is a call to come worship at God’s throne. The Revelation Judgments’ Trumpets cause people to harden their hearts and they do not repent. -(Revelation 9:20-21).
227. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is for believers. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is for unbelievers.
228. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is an act of God’s Grace. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is an act of God’s Wrath.
229. In the Trump of God passage, for the Bride/Church, we are exhorted to “Comfort one another with these words”. At the 7th Trumpet in Revelation, “the nations will be angry.”
230. When the “Last Trump” blows for the Bride/Church at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Jesus was not to be found in heaven (like He is at the sounding of the 7th Revelation Trumpet). Instead, Jesus descends into the air to call the Bride/Church unto Himself. In the Revelation passage of the 7th Trumpet, there is no mention of Jesus descending, shouting, or being in the clouds.
231. The “Last Trump” for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture and the 7th Trumpet of the Resurrection cannot be the same event. Folks need to do a word study on trumpets!
232. In Numbers 10:1-10, the use of trumpets are defined. Two silver trumpets were constructed for the purpose of “calling the assembly together to worship” and for “the journeying of the camps”. When the camp was called to move, One trumpet would blow and the east part of the camp went forward. A Second trumpet would sound and the south part of the camp would move. Numbers 10:1-10 doesn’t mention the north and west sides, or the tribe of Levi and the Tabernacle (as viewed from Numbers 2:1-34), but a third, fourth, and fifth trumpet must have sounded for the moving of the camps. At the Last Trumpet, the whole camp would be moving. We have a similar pattern of illustrating this point In the military. When there is a change of the commanding general of a division-size unit, there is usually a division parade of its troops. All the units that make up the division, under the commanding general “troop” their unit colors and march past the change of command ceremonies on a parade field. Individual units from company-sized or smaller up to battalion, regiment, and brigade-size parade march past the old and new commanding general’s, usually of 2-star rank. This is a picture of how the 12 tribes responded to the trumpet in some ways resembles the change of command that takes place at the Christ’s Second Coming.
233. The Apostle Paul, being a well-taught Jew, had to know the meaning of the Last Trumpet (by the Jewish definition). At the Last Trump for the Bride/Church, which is a signal that our work is done, the whole assembly of the Bride/Church will move the “camp” to Heaven.
234. Some people think the ascension of the “two witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. The “two-witnesses” are raised from the dead before the blowing of the 7th Trumpet in Revelation! But at the very instant the Trump is blown for the Bride/Church, the resurrection/rapture will happen. There is only ONE Rapture of the Bride/Church, not two, not three, just One!
235. Some people think the ascension of the “Two Witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Rapture of the Bride/Church. The Bride/Church will be Raptured in the twinkling of an eye. The twinkling of the eye is instantaneous, a split fraction of a second! For the Bride/Church , it’s “Now you see them – now you don’t!” But the “two witnesses” will have time to stand on their feet and the whole world will watch them on satellite TV. The resurrection of the “two witnesses” cannot be the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. Call it what you want but it is not the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church.
236. In Exodus 19:16-20, there’s a “Trump of God” as God descended upon Mt. Sinai; no angels or people blew this trumpet, but God Himself. At the second occurrence of the Trump of God, at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, no angels or people will blow it.
237. At Mt. Sinai and in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, both the Trump of God and an Audible Voice and are heard. Exodus 19:19 states that Moses heard the voice of God. In 1st Thessalonians 4:16, the Raptured hear the shout of Christ Jesus.
238. At Mt. Sinai, Israel was redeemed from slavery to Egypt. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church was redeemed from our sinful flesh (which can indeed hold a Christian in slavery, if we don’t reckon ourselves dead to sin through Jesus).
239. At Mt. Sinai, God dwelt with Israel. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church dwells with Christ Jesus.
240. The “Trump of God” sounded on Mt. Sinai for Israel on the Feast of Pentecost. The “Second and Last Trump of God”, relates to a Bride/Church that began at Pentecost.
241. The “Trump of God” is a different Trumpet than the ones used in the judgments of the Tribulation. The 7th Trumpet cannot be the Last Trumpet of the Bride/Church’s Rapture!
242. The “Seven Feasts of the Lord”, given to Israel in Leviticus 23:1-44 is God’s Timetable, like a “Program Guide” that you would get at a major league baseball game. They show “Prophetic Fulfillment’s” of Christ’s Atonement, the crucifixion of Jesus, to the Resurrection of Jesus, the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, the marriage of the Lamb, and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
243. Four of the Feasts are fulfilled on the exact day, and even more precisely to the very moment of the precise day, when Israel observed them! Passover on the 14th day of Nisan, the First Month of Israel’s religious world. Jesus was crucified on the very same day as the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. Unleavened Bread, the 15th of Nisan; Jesus was buried by Sundown, the start of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Jesus’ burial on that Exact Day represents and fulfills the middle loaf which was hidden and buried in the Feast of Unleavened Bread. The First fruits, the Sunday after Unleavened Bread (in 32 AD), the exact day occurred three days after Jesus was buried. On the Third Day, Jesus rose from the dead and became the First fruits of them that died, fulfilled exactly. Pentecost, also called the “Feast of Weeks,” the 50th day after First fruits. The Holy Spirit descended upon the First believers of the new Bride/Church. When Pentecost (Hebrew “Shavuot”) was fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration, the first member of the new Bride/Church were Jews, so the feast was fulfilled in Israel, even though the Bride/Church became predominantly Gentile throughout its history from the second century AD onward.
244. Since the first four feasts were fulfilled on the exact days Israel observed them, so also, we can safely conclude and assume that the last three feasts will be fulfilled on the exact day of their observance, and most likely at the exact hour and moment. God does not change. God is a mathematician. The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah), the first day of the 7th month of Tishri (which is also the First Day of the First month of Israel’s Civil Year)! This is when Israel celebrates their New Year! On that day, a new Seven Years will begin for Israel, as Antichrist confirms a Covenant with them, which starts the Tribulation. The Bride/Church will be Raptured before that event occurs. Yom Kippur, the Feast of Atonement, the 10th day of the 7th month. This will be the day that Christ Jesus will Atone for the sins of Israel; they will be forgiven and restored; He will descend to touch His feet down on the Mount of Olives on this day at His Second Coming. The Second Coming will simultaneously fulfill a Jubilee -(Leviticus 25:9-15) in Israel on the Day of Atonement. The land will be returned to its rightful owners, and the Earth will be returned rightly to the Lord’s Possession. Captives will be set free and all debts will be forgiven/cancelled. All these details are a part of what Jesus will do as His feet touches the Earth on that Day of Atonement. The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot), the 15th day of the 7th Month; five days later after Jesus has returned to the Earth, the celebration of God living with His people (dwelling with, or tabernacling with them) will be celebrated. Zechariah 14:16, will be fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration!
246. These Feasts are for Israel. The Bride/Church has not been instructed to keep them. -(Colossians 2:16-17). It is true that they are called the Feasts of the Lord, but the Bride/Church is an anachronism to the Jews, because of their having failed to recognize their Redeemer/Messiah/Savior. God set Israel aside, because they failed to recognize the day of their salvation. The entity we know as the Bride/Church could be understood as God’s “Plan B” in God’s Master Plan. The overarching theme of Scripture is God’s Grace. It’s all about what God is doing, for you and me, and even the Apple of His Eye!
247. Some teach that the Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on Pentecost to End the Bride/Church Age on the same day the Church was birthed. The reason that this is incorrect is based upon three reasons. 1. Although the Church was born on Pentecost, it fulfilled a Feast Day for Israel, because the First who were born into the Church were Jews. 2. If we needed to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on Pentecost (from year to year), it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching for Christ Jesus. The fact that Rosh HaShanah is a two-day feast, we cannot possibly know the exact precise moment, despite there are allusions of what time that might be. This is why Jesus referred to or used the Hebrew “Idiom” that “no man knows the day nor the hour” – it pointed the Disciples to the only Feast Day that is two days in length because it is declared by the sighting of the New Moon! The Feast Day was God’s way of hinting in advance how the process could be observed or to get our attention of what was approaching. God’s Grace was at work in the Old Testament as well when it came to God’s methods of revealing His Master Plan of human redemption.
248. Some teach that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on the Feast of Trumpets (because of the Trumpets, in relation to the Rapture). The idea is based on what I consider to be true but nonetheless as some what misleading: 1. The Trumpets blow to announce a New Year in Israel, not to Rapture the Bride/Church per se. This also forces the idea that the Bride/Church will be Raptured at the same time that the Antichrist signs the “peace treatment” (their covenant with death) with Israel (which starts the Tribulation). There is nothing in Bible prophecy to suggest that at the instant the Bride/Church is removed, the Tribulation begins. It might and it might not. It’s logical that some time must pass, between the Rapture and when the Antichrist gains enough power to make that covenant. 2. If we need to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on some future Feast of Trumphets, it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Pre-Tribulation Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching, waiting, and working for Christ Jesus. Because Rosh HaShanan is a two-day Feast, dependent upon the observance of the New Moon becoming visible from Jerusalem, imminence is always present. It is this element why the Feast is known or referred to as the “Unknown Day”. As I have noted before many believe Rosh HaShanah is the time of the Pre-Tribulation, but not always for all the correct reasons. Rosh HaShanah overlaps three calendar days when you understand it from the time reckoning of the Jews. This year, Rosh HaShanah begins at Sundown on our September 15th and ends at Sundown on September 17th of 2015. This fact that Rosh HaShanah spans 72-hours on our western calendar certainly enables the teaching of Imminence to be sustained. I’m not trying to split hairs here but I believe it satisfies both the requirement definition of imminence and the “unknown day” of the Feast Day of Rosh HaShanah as well; and being cognizant of the 13 symbolic meanings that accompany this Feast Day. Most Christian theologians were unaware of just how significant the Feast Days of Leviticus 23 are until the early 1990’s. In my own education on the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement, I first learned how Christ Jesus had fulfilled the ‘Feasts’ literally, physically, spiritually, and prophetically from Zola Levitt and Eddie Chumney, both Messianic Jews around 1990. In the past few years, a controversy occurred in which led to Eddie Chumney being taken off the ‘GLC Network’. Zola Levitt, from Pittsburgh, PA, was a regular Messianic believer on Pittsburgh’s Christian station Cornerstone CTV40. I knew Zola personally from his days at Duquesne University from where he graduated. We met through attending courses on Jewish/Christian cultural studies when I was a seminary student at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Zola died of cancer in 2006. I faithfully viewed ‘Zola Levitt Presents’ every Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm on CTV40. I can state unequivocally that Zola Levitt was a solid believer in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture doctrine, and that the Tribulation was not for Christians, but for his people, the Jews. I’m aware of an existing controversy between the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement and many within the Christian community but I’m not informed enough to know or comment much more about issues over Eddie Chumney. I have all of his excellent books, even going so far as to buy extra copies.
249. Where is the sound Biblical doctrine showing that the Rapture occurs or could occur at sometime within the Tribulation? There is none! The Mid-Trib, Pre-Wrath, Post-Trib positions are indefensible when one studies the whole counsel of God, the whole Bible, and not just ‘cherry-picking’ a few verses to support your view.
250. There is indeed sound Biblical evidence for the doctrine showing that the Rapture of the Bride/Church is Pre-Tribulational in many ways. I believe that from the evidence laid out in these segments of ‘Pre-Tribulation Truth’ there is no legitimate conclusion in justifying the holding to any other position on this topic. Those sites that choose to deny the evidence, have not changed their Pre-Wrath Rapture Babble dog and pony show that cannot see and recognize the Biblical Truth for what it is, the Truth! Like the “Energizer” bunny, they have only one choice but to continue their beating out the same old drum beat. As it is said the definition of insanity is to do the same old thing and expect different results.
Obviously, there could be other points that I have not noted or overlooked. This is a compilation over thousands of hours of study over the course of a half-century. I will concede a point here that it is conceivable for my having overlooked some particular point, but I am confident that I have compiled an exhaustive list of the cogent elements, throughout my research on the “Theme of the Bride Motif”; analysis of the “Hebrew wedding’s 18 specific details” associated with the “Theme of the Bride Motif” as well. I shared those specifics last year in a number of posts.
It is not always possible to compile a total comprehensive overview of all the cogent points to support my premise, and while effort to avoid duplications was a concern, invariably a point or two might have been repeated as the result of analysis from a different perspective relative to the text. As I was typing this fifth segment several new, quite a few points have come to mind. I jotted them down for analysis and later sharing.
Next time in this series of posts I will return to more examples of men who taught the Pre-Tribulation Rapture long long ago, and certainly, well before Margaret MacDonald or John Nelson Darby. “Let God be true but every man a liar”, particularly those men and women who lie about Margaret MacDonald and John Nelson Darby for originating the idea of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture! This goes double for those that slander and defame C.I.Scofield. Remember, it was the Apostle Paul who was the first to teach the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
Keep looking up, were approaching the countdown on the calendar to the four month point to Rosh HaShanah. Each day I can sense its closeness! Maranatha and blessings to all.
Here are the links to the rest of the parts
Nando end 2
There are many discussions going on about this tetrad of blood moons that we are in and many pastors have written books about it. In this interview at Prophecy in the News pastor Kevin Clarkson and Doug Woodward talk about the subject and the book that Doug wrote.
A brief conversation ensued about who the original discoverer of this phenomenon was and in my opinion its was pastor Mark Biltz who had the first interview with Prophecy in the News a few years back.
In my opinion taken by themselves it could be argued that they can not be counted for more than a warning of the approaching Tribulation, but in conjunction with all the other things discovered recently like the Shemitah years and the Harbingers of Isaiah 9-10 by Jonathan Cahn, the rise of Iran, Turkey, Russia, ISISL, Yemen and Saudi Arabia at war and many many others say that they are markers of divine time for this year of 2015,