Archive for the ‘The Two Witnesses’ Category
April 7, 2016 The Temple of Baal coming to New York. Is Elijah about to come also? JD Farag April 3, update
In this video of JD Farag the main theme is the temple of Baal that is coming to NY and also to London and other cities. This is an indication of the degree of occult takeover of a Christian nation that seems powerless to confront such evil as this. Elijah the prophet once confronted hundreds of priests of Baal and Asherah, and after that he had them put to death.
Is Elijah coming at the beginning of the Apocalypse to again confront the priests and followers of Baal just as he did in the Old Testament? Is the seven year tribulation about to start in Passover on April 23/24 ?
Critical times we are living.
Douglas Henney has presented us in a six parts series with his thoughts of what is coming in the near future and in the next seven years of Apocalypse.
A very good dissertation of what is to come with some unusual points of view a some Bible based speculation. Very possible scenario although not all can I agree with.
Thank you Mr. Henney for very good thought provoking articles.
The article posted below is a study of the prophecies of the prophet Haggai and they highly say that we should be looking for the date 24 Kislev for the start of the Apocalypse. This year this date falls on December 5-6.
Let us take a quick review of the things other prophecies say will happen on that date also.
The prophet Daniel in chapter 9 says that the prince that shall come (the Antichrist) will sign a covenant with many for one week of years (7 years) which is the duration of the Apocalypse.
The book of Revelation chapter 11 tells us that God will send two witnesses to the world whose testimony will last 1,260 days from day one. The years of the Apocalypse will last 360 days. There are many possible ways that the earth will revert back to the 360 days a year and a pole shift could be one of them.
In heaven Revelation 5 and 6 are being fulfilled by the Lamb. The object of everyone’s attention is a scroll held in the hand of God that holds the title and destiny of the earth and the lamb takes it and opens the first seal releasing a white horse whose rider is given a bow and a crown and given the command to go out and conquer. This is the Antichrist which will rule for seven years.
On this date or a few days before millions of Christians will be taken out of the world by Jesus Christ in an event that is known as the Rapture of the church and the dead in Christ will be resurrected prior to the church’s going. The bride of Christ will not go into the Apocalypse and will be protected by God in heaven.
Thanks to Armando, Ron and watchman for the link to the article.
With this introduction the article,
Urgent Warning: The Hebrew Scriptures Give Us The EXACT Day Of The End
Israel Ben Barzle
Yehoshua Ben Barzle
The information I am about to put forth has never been put into print to my knowledge. It is groundbreaking information pulled from the pages of the Hebrew Prophets that will impact you and your family in the days ahead. My suggestion as you read through the following paragraphs is that you spend some time in very sincere conversation with the Creator of this world.
On a personal note, I am not a date-setter kind of guy. In fact, I usually go out of my way to debunk the date-setters, as I believe when the date that has been set does not come to pass, it harms the name of the G-d of Abraham. However, in a pure biblical sense, it is very difficult to analytically refute what I am about to share. So please understand dear reader—it is with earnest, G-dly fear that I impart, not what could be, but what WILL BE, one of the most important days of our collective lives.
Israel Ben Barzle
In recent weeks we have seen a series of critical Hebraic dates and events converge. We have witnessed the end of a Shemitah that did not clear our biblical debt; the final series of Blood Moon Tetrads announcing an upcoming, final war in Israel; the blatant, public rebellion of the Western Powers on Yom Kippur 2015; the all-important commencement of the Seventieth Jubilee cycle; the invasion of the Middle East by Russian forces; the beginnings of a final intifada in the land of Israel. All of these events have come together all at once. And, if you are scripturally sensitive at all, you cannot help but realize that something big is getting ready to happen on the prophetic horizon.
But the big question has always been: “so when exactly will the final shoe drop?” When will all these prophecies actually culminate in a tangible, climactic way?
Folks, like most things in the Hebrew Scriptures, the information is there. It is simply a matter of us putting aside all the disinformation we have been taught by the so called experts, and focusing in on the very plain speaking messages the Creator has provided for all of us to see and understand for ourselves—not just from the paid professionals trying to sell books.
Think about it. Why would the Creator of this world give us information regarding super critical issues that could only be understood and disseminated by the overeducated, religious elite? Last I checked, G-d chose common, ordinary people to understand and share His truths. Moses was an adrift Levite baby who became the greatest prophet of all time. Abraham was a lowly sheepherder who became a chosen nation. Joseph was a slave and prisoner who ultimately ascended to Second-In-Command of a world superpower. David was a mere shepherd who became a king, the youngest in his family, and so insignificant he was initially overlooked.
So, as we venture into the subject matter, please keep in mind that G-d most often uses the small, irrelevant, everyday people like you and I to understand His great mysteries. And most often the answers to these mysteries have been there all along, waiting for us to put aside the preconceived ideas, and to be discovered in a humble desire to really, actually know the One who gave us our very existence.
Hidden in Plain Sight
When it comes to prophecy, we all want to know “when”. This is especially true as we begin to see factors greater than ourselves coming together in a prophetic, perfect storm. As thinking, breathing creatures that want to keep thinking and breathing, all of us want to know when something big might happen that would potentially impact our lives, and the lives of our loved ones. This becomes especially true when it is on the scale of Creator versus Mankind, something warned about over and over in the prophetic scriptures. So does the Creator give us this level of critical intel in these Scriptures…for real? Does He give us something we really can sink our prophetic teeth into, something so absolute that we can take it to the bank and deposit it under our “ultimate fate” account?
Yes, He quite literally does. And folks, it has been hidden in plain sight all along.
Haggai was a prophet to Judah during the time shortly after Judah had returned to the land of Israel from Babylonian captivity. Haggai was a critical player used by G-d to prophesy during the after-exile Temple restoration process. Haggai, along with Zechariah, and possibly Malachi, also finalized the Hebrew Scriptural Canon—the Old Testament.
Most often overlooked, the Prophet Haggai was given some absolute key Last Day prophecies. These prophecies are connected to five primary issues:
The Final Temple
The Redemption of the Twelve Tribes of Israel
The Final Overthrow of the Gentile Kingdoms
A Great Geophysical Shaking of the Planet
The Restoration of the Davidic King-line through a Messiah
All five of these issues are “the” primary issues of the Last Days. These five prophetic issues form a baseline of Old Testament prophetic understanding, elements of which are found in every single prophetic book of the Hebrew Scriptures. The prophet Isaiah in chapter 13 regards this time of the great shaking of the heavens and the earth, both on a planetary and geopolitical level, as the “Day of YHWH”. The Prophet Joel in chapter 3 connects this exact time of great geophysical shaking with the liberation of Jerusalem, the destruction of the gentile enemy, the restoration of the children of Israel. The Prophet Habakkuk in chapters 2-3 ties together the restoration of the Tribes, the restoration of the Temple, the overthrow of the gentile kingdoms, a great shaking of the earth, a pole shift, and a loud noise emanating over the whole planet. And the list goes on and on.
But where other prophets unfold various details and nuances of these five critical issues in creative fashion with colorful terms and narratives, Haggai the Prophet gives us a full course meal of meat and potatoes. His words are blunt, provocative, and to the prophetic point.
At the conclusion of the Book of Haggai, he summarizes his prophecies using terms that are uber-clear.
Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord‘s temple was laid, consider it.
19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.
20 And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,
21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen (gentiles); and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, everyone by the sword of his brother
23 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the Lord, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.
In the prophecy of Haggai we see all five of these primary issues of biblical prophecy. I do not care if you are Jew, Christian, or some derivative, any biblically seasoned person will agree that these five issues are the core of OT prophecy, however someone may slice and dice them together theologically.
But notice something strange. Haggai gives us a specific day: the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month
It gets even more provocative when we look to the ancient Hebrew and view the first sentence of Haggai’s summary in its literal meaning.
“Consider now from this day and upward…”
This phrase in Hebrew is “suwmev na lebeb-com men hayom hazah vema’alah”. Unfortunately, what we have here in these words in our English Bibles is a rather feeble translation. This phrase incorporates a sturdy “Hebrewism”, the use of phraseology that is commonly recognized by a Hebrew reader to have a very specific meaning when used in a sentence. In addition, the phrase here even adds a special word meaning to implore important attention. In other words, what it is saying here to the reader is: “PLEASE! Take in the importance of what is being said here.”
The phrase “suwmev na lebeb-com” means literally to “please set your heart on this”. The phrase “men hayom hazah vema’alah” means “from the day—of this (day) –and higher”. In essence, what it is stating here in proper Hebrew, in a comprehensible paraphrase is:
“Please! Set your heart on this day, and even more so, to the same day later on which will have a ‘higher’ implication.”
Dear reader, this is absolutely clear in the Hebrew. This day, the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, had some meaning in Zerubbabel’s time. But, according to the prophecy, it has an even higher ultimate meaning in a prophetic sense, and this is what the Hebrew here is telling us.
In fact, the prophecy of Haggai is doggedly determined that the reader zero in on this specific day. The twenty fourth day of the ninth month is stated no less than four times in the last chapter of the Book of Haggai, and it is precisely outlined by Haggai as “the” day to prophetically watch for.
This is astounding.
And, if we read the entire chapter of Haggai’s prophecy double checking for context, we will see that the Temple of which he is prophesying can only be the Latter Day Temple (vs 7-9), a Temple that will be much greater than the original. He speaks of the “desire of all nations to come”, a direct reference to the coming King Messiah (vs 7). Haggai also clarifies upfront that this is no ordinary earthquake we’re talking about—all the gentile nations will be shaken (vs 7).
Thus, we can see why the Prophet Haggai asks us to set our hearts on this particular day. And if we take the time to break it out, we see that Haggai gives us a time sensitive, very well-defined summary of these five core issues using specific idioms and terms that are very well documented as to their meaning elsewhere in the Scriptures.
The Final Temple
“Consider (set your heart on it) now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord‘s temple was laid, consider it (set your heart on it).”
The Redemption of the Twelve Tribes of Israel
“Is the seed (all of Abraham’s seed) yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine (House of Israel), and the fig tree (the House of Judah), and the pomegranate (the Davidic King-line), and the olive tree (the final restored Israel), hath not (yet been) brought forth: from this day will I bless you.
A Great Geophysical Shaking of the Planet
“And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,
Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;”
The Final Overthrow of the Gentile Kingdoms
“And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen (gentiles); and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, everyone by the sword of his brother”
The Restoration of the Davidic King-line
“In that day (the twenty fourth day of the ninth month), saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the Lord, and will make thee as a signet (the king’s ring): for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.”
To drive the point home leaving absolutely no doubts, we must ask ourselves: “is Haggai speaking Latter Day prophecy here, or is this just Old Testament history that already came about?”
OK…did ANY of these five issues come to pass in Zerubbabel’s time?
They did not. None of these events in Haggai’s prophecy occurred in Zerubbabel’s time. A final Temple, perpetually blessed, was not built. All of Israel, all of Abraham’s seed from all Twelve Tribes, were not restored; nor are they still. The planet did not experience a catastrophic, world-wide shaking in Zerubbabel’s time. All of the gentile kingdoms were not overthrown, and, as of today, are still in control. Since the fall of Jerusalem in Jeremiah’s time a descendant of King David has never held the official title of “King of Israel” with the official royal signet—never. In fact, Zerubbabel was merely made a vassal governor under the authority of a foreign power, never a king of Israel. The prophet Zechariah, Haggai’s contemporary, states in detail that Zerubbabel was not a final prophetic product, but was a foreshadowing figure symbolic of a coming king who would be involved in the final restoration of the Temple.
None of these prophecies have come to pass. But we are told throughout the Scriptures that these events WILL HAPPEN in the future—and according to Haggai’s words these prophecies will come to conclusion on the twenty fourth day of the ninth month on the Hebrew calendar.
The 24th of Kislev
The twenty fourth day of the ninth month is the 24th day of the month of Kislev on the Hebrew calendar. It is a fascinating day in history, as it is a day we are given some precise, prophetic shadow pictures leading up to the final Great Event.
In 167 BC a portion of the Jews in Israel revolted against Greek rule in their land. This revolt was led by a family: the Maccabees. They were a family of rural priest-warriors from the tribe of Levi. The Maccabean revolt was eventually successful, and it was in 160 BC that the Jews retook Jerusalem, liberated the Temple, and threw off their foreign conquerors in the land.
The specific day that this occurred—the liberation of the Temple Mount from the pagan Greeks? You guessed it—the twenty fourth day of the ninth month, the 24th of Kislev.
This great day of liberation is memorialized in Jewish historical tradition, and is still celebrated today, although many of us may not know some of the more fascinating circumstances.
When the Jews and the Levitical Priesthood reclaimed the Temple on the 24th day of Kislev in 160 BC, they searched for the proper oil to burn in the Menorah lamps in the Temple. This particular Temple oil had to go through a very specific process in order to be pure enough to be used for G-d’s sacred service in His house, as outlined by the Torah. Finding only one day’s worth of oil, the priests decided to go ahead and burn what they had until proper Temple oil could be produced, a process that took about a week. Miraculously, one day’s worth of Temple oil lasted for eight days. These eight days are incredibly special days in the Jewish tradition. These days are celebrated as the Jewish “Festival of Lights”, known world-wide as “Hanukah”.
Thus, the 24th of Kislev, the twenty fourth day of the ninth month, is the literal origin of Hanukah. It is the day that signifies the release of the Temple from foreign domination.
Flash forward to December 9th, 1917. Prior to this date, Jerusalem had been under Turkish Muslim domination for centuries. It was General Lord Allenby of the British Army who successfully liberated the Holy City from Muslim control. The day the military offensive concluded, and Jerusalem and the Temple Mount were free once more was….
…The twenty fourth day of the ninth month, the 24th of Kislev.
Folks, there is just way too much coincidence going on here; and coincidence is a non-kosher word to a religious Hebrew. There is just no such thing when you are dealing with a G-d who is a master at controlling circumstances in such a clear-cut fashion. On both occasions, G-d liberated the Temple Mount on the 24th of Kislev.
So what we see in these events leading up to the final Great Event are shadow pictures that the Creator has perfectly provided to us to validate and establish the fact that the twenty fourth day of the ninth month, the 24th of Kislev, is “the” day that the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will intervene permanently on the present fate of the Temple Mount and complete the restoration of the Twelve Tribes of Israel to their Temple. According to Him, it is on this day that He will shake the geophysics of the planet like never before in history. It is on this day He will bring about the end of the supremacy of the gentile nations in our world with intention. And it is on this day that He will officially reestablish the destiny of the Davidic King-line.
So What Does This Mean?
This is where the rubber meets the road.
There will be spectacular events—mind-blowing prophetic events leading up to this day. Pieces of the End-time puzzle will fall into place systematically, as the course of human history comes to a climax. However, the Creator through His Word points to this particular day as “the” watershed prophetic day that His Divine plan is implemented in full measure.
For His reasons, the Creator has chosen this day, the 24th of Kislev, the twenty fourth day of the ninth month, to be the day that He universally shakes the heavens and earth—and He states this in clear terms. You can biblically count on the fact that on the 24th of Kislev, at some point in the future, there will be a catastrophic, geophysical event, across the entire planet, the likes which we have never seen before. There will most likely be surreal, earth-shaking events leading up to this day as the prophetic birth pangs heighten, but the result of the geophysics of this particular day will be decisive, putting into play the final scenes of the prophetic scenario.
Does this all sound just way too good to be true? I mean, is G-d being this forthright with us as to give us a precise time as to when the End is to finally come about?
Yes, I know, we are all used to hearing from the experts that we just cannot figure this whole thing out without buying their latest book.
But the Creator Himself puts these money-driven charlatans in their place. It states in the Hebrew Scriptures that G-d does nothing of any prophetic magnitude without personally providing a prophet to tell us exactly what is about to occur.
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?
7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?
Haggai is that Prophet, and he has given us a straight forward, concrete point of timing to work with. And, by the way, notice Haggai does not ask for any financial compensation.
This leads us to the prophetic nitty-gritty. Understanding that we are in the final season of biblical prophecy, as we have entered the Seventieth Jubilee cycle, here are the upcoming dates of the 24th of Kislev, the twenty fourth day of the ninth month on the Hebrew calendar:
The 24th of Kislev in 2015 is December 6th. This is just a few short weeks away.
The 24th of Kislev in 2016 is December 24th, on Christmas Eve.
The 24th of Kislev in 2017 is December 12th.
In conclusion, please hear me. This idea of a specific day is not coming from some fringe lunatic writer telling you to sell your home and gather on a remote hillside somewhere to await a rapture. The details we have included in this article are coming straight from the ancient prophets themselves. The conclusion that the 24th of Kislev is the Creator-given day that five core prophetic issues of the Old Testament are decisively concluded comes from the data, from the analysis of what the Hebrew language states in the prophecies of Haggai in crystal clear Hebraic terms.
So you decide….
Please take this information and make a hard evaluation of where events are right now, and where they are most likely going. It is getting late in the game. Many prophetic factors are converging, and things look to accelerate in the weeks ahead. We have brought the 24th of Kislev to our readers’ attention because we believe it is time to come to grips with where we are at in the prophetic timeline. Reality is bearing down on us. We are in the final cycle.
And the Creator is giving us real answers.
Please feel free to reproduce, publish, and post this article in any appropriate website, publication, or venue. We give full permission as long as authors are cited and none of the contents of the article are changed or modified—Israel Barzle
In today;s update Gary Stearman answers the questions of many viewers about the seals having been opened and that we are already in the Tribulation. He is emphatic about affirming that we are not and I agree with him 100%.
One thing must come first and that is the Rapture of the church. If the church is here then the Tribulation has not started.
After the Rapture those who are in the earth will have a valid reason to ask the question as they are going to go into it if they are alive.
At this point two things will have to happen that will tell the world that the Tribulation has started.
The first is the appearance of the two witnesses of Rev 11 that make their entrance at the same instant that the seal is opened and the second is the signing of a 7 year covenant by the Antichrist (Obama) with many.
Are we close to this point in time? yes! are we there yet no!
This article will link to an Israel news site that has an article titled Vatican Claims Jerusalem.
The month of September seems to be turning into a high expectancy month for the Rapture and the the start of the Apocalypse.
On September 13 (Elul 29)(and partial solar eclipse) the Shemitah year 2014-2915 ends, and my opinion is that it will end the church age on the next day Rosh Hashanah with the Rapture of the church of Jesus Christ.
This event will convulse the world and a few days latter on the 23 a seven year covenant will be signed by the Antichrist (which I believe to be Barrack Hussein Obama). His false prophet companion will arrive in the USA to meet Obama and go to the UN. Acting at the end of this period will be the last blood moon of the Tetrad, a super moon on top of that, on the 28. Well the call to the church with these words is to spread the word to as many people as possible and to live lives of holiness and dedication to the Lord.
God has always been the ruler and King of the Nations of the world but in His wisdom He has aloud Satan to rule under His authority the Kingdoms of this world ever since the fall of men. This rule of Satan is not absolute as the Holy Spirit opposes evil and acts through the church to do its work.
As the time of the end to Satan’s rule (6,000 years since Adam) comes to its close we see the hand of God easing its grip and permitting evil to gain the upper hand until the mystery of lawlessness or iniquity is destroyed forever.
Satan will be allowed to take full control of all the kingdoms of the world during the seven years of the soon here Apocalypse. His delusion of winning this epic millennial battle will be reinforced as he sees the fruit of this long effort appear to bear fruit. Christians are killed in masses in the middle east and persecuted elsewhere. It is ironic that some denominations and amilenialist belief that the church will conquer evil and be the instrument that brings the kingdom promised by God, thus taking the glory that belongs to Jesus Christ only. It is He Jesus who is given the scroll of the seven seals and is He alone who controls the destiny of the Universe and its ruler-ship.
From day one of the Tribulation we see the two witnesses giving the rebellious world a testimony of the truth of salvation and the evil of the Antichrist. Soon after God seals 144,000 descendants of Israel to be His priests and proclaim the message of the coming Kingdom of God. In His mercy the world is not left without a testimony of the true ruler of the Universe.
Sin is prevalent in all of us and when people of God sin and they repent the blood of Jesus blots away the sin as if it never existed. Believers who abide in sin suffer chastisement and correction to correct their behavior. When non believers dwell in sin they exhibit judgment and punishment. When nations go against the word of God such nations exhibit judgment or destruction.
An article by Dan Payne in Rapture Ready illustrates these points further and more precisely.
Thou Bald Head
By Dan Payne
“Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, ‘Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!’ So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths” (2 Kings 2:23-24).
When I was younger I used to think that those youths suffered a very harsh punishment just for the crime of mocking an old man. Well as you already know, they suffered very swift and severe consequences for publicly blaspheming God Almighty as represented by His prophet Elisha.
In the verses just prior to the verses quoted above, Elisha made the emphatic statement: “Thus says the Lord,” after he brought healing to the water source of the city of Jericho.
Everyone in ancient Israel knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that the beloved prophet Elisha represented God’s presence on earth at that time. Even the elders and kings would tremble when one of God’s prophets came to visit them:
“And Samuel did that which the Lord spake, and came to Bethlehem. And the elders of the town trembled at his coming” (1 Samuel 16:4a).
The sons of the prophets had just bowed down before Elisha before he cast salt into the waters of Jericho:
“Now when the sons of the prophets who were from Jericho saw him, they said, ‘The spirit of Elijah rests on Elisha.’ And they came to meet him, and bowed to the ground before him” (2 Kings 2:15).
When those youths mocked Elisha they were mocking God Almighty in full view of the public. They committed full public blasphemy against the God of Israel.
Well just fast-forward to today and we all know full well who represents the presence of the God of the Bible on this earth in human form: The members of the true Church who maintain the testimony of Jesus Christ within whom His Holy Spirit dwells.
The world knows full well that all who maintain the testimony of Jesus Christ as their Messiah and Savior are worshiping the true God. If you want to know how you can prove this concept, just look at how many times those who claim to represent the God of the Bible also say that Jesus Christ in the only way to salvation.
Many may quote Bible verses and mention the Name of Jesus here and there but if they don’t unashamedly and proudly declare that Jesus Christ is “the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6), then they are false teachers, preachers, and politicians.
They condemn themselves as false because they claim to represent the God of the Bible while at the same time they deny Jesus Christ as the Messiah and the only way to salvation.
That means that the voices of those who stand alone against the vile immorality of this country while maintaining their testimony of Jesus represent the voice of God Almighty Himself. The atheists, the gays, and all the liberals know that we who stand alone on the Word of God represent the real Creator God. The White House and the Supreme Court know it, too.
When they openly and publicly condemn and mock the true Church, they are in full knowledge that they are publicly mocking God to His face.
The farther mankind moves away from respect of the morality of the Word of God, the closer they move toward fitting the description of Romans chapter 1.
“For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting” (Romans 1:26-28).
And they are also moving closer toward the judgment that is also described in Romans Chapter 1:8 “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.”
Just like Elisha, we who are few in number but yet speak out for the truth of God and the Bible against infanticide, against sodomy, and in full support of the nation of Israel say a collective: “Thus says the Lord.”
In light of the “decisions” of the week of June 26th, 2015, and in light of God’s track record of not letting those who openly blaspheme His Word go unpunished, I’m convinced that an exceedingly great shaking is about to tremble not only across America, but also across the entire planet.
I pray that the Father has compassion and mercy on those of us left who still maintain our testimony of His beloved Son Jesus Christ as our Savior. May we humbly let our lights shine before men until we are taken home.
In the series of reasons for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pastor Bob has presented an air tight case for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
I concur 100% with his teaching as it follows the true interpretation of the Bible concerning the relationship of the church to Jesus and His coming to take us home.
I was also watching Zola Levitt about the time he started his ministry and learned the significance of the Jewish Feasts since then.
Thanks Pastor Bob for all your series of articles and the time you have dedicated to them.
Pastor Bob I also believe like you that the 7 years are all of tribulation and wrath and that the idea that there is going to be 3 and a half years of peace is false and leads to grievous error of interpretation.
What greater judgment upon the world and the USA than letting the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama be their president and use the nation to become the Antichrist and dominate the world. Israel will confirm the covenant in the future, but America created the conditions for the Antichrist!
Pastor Bob (10 May 2015)
““Pre-Tribultaion Truth – 12”“
All Doves:This will now be the fifth block of data points, exegesis, analysis of the accumulating evidence for supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I set each block at 50 points for structure and reading ease. Now to the growing evidence for our verdict supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
201. So there is definitely no peace on Earth during the first 3-1/2 years of the Tribulation like “Pre-Wrathers imply! The Judgments fall from God’s throne (showing that it’s from God and the Lamb (Christ Jesus) from the very beginning of the opening of the Scroll. The opening of the Scroll starts a series of catastrophes which are sent onto the Earth. This is not the “wrath of man” or “the wrath of Satan” (even though God uses them as agent of His judgments). The origin of the wrath is from the very presence of God, and is judgment from Him (His wrath). The source of the “seven” year Tribulation is all of God’s doing or by permission. Note: the 24 elders are in heaven, worshiping the Lamb “before” He even receives the Scroll with the “Seven” Seals. The Bride/Church is in heaven before the Four Horsemen are set loose upon the Earth. That fact alone confirms the Rapture will be a Pre-Tribulation event. I could have stopped right here and need go no further.
202. The Scroll is defined, it’s the “Title Deed” (a legal document) to the Earth itself (which rightly belongs to the Lord God Himself). Yet the Scroll is also a parchment of Judgments, by which Christ Jesus will take possession of what’s rightly His. In order for Jesus to gain back that which belongs to Him, the enemies of God must be destroyed. -(Psalms 2:1-12; Revelation 5:1-14).
203. The Scroll is written on both sides, containing lamentations, mournings and woes. It’s “the Curse” which goes out over the whole Earth. The dimensions of the Scroll are the same as “The Holy of Holies” which shows that the Judgments are sent from the Throne of God -(Ezekiel 2:9-10; Ezekiel 3:1-9; Zechariah 5:1-4; Revelation 6:1-17; Revelation 10:8-11. In chapter 10, the Scroll is open, showing that Jesus had already ripped the seals off in chapter 6. Revelation 10 is a picture of Christ Jesus laying claim to the Earth, by the legal means of the Open Scroll, yet more judgment must occur to complete the transaction.
204. The First Seal reveals the Antichrist, who is indeed a Judgment (wrath) from God upon Israel, for their sin of rejecting Christ Jesus at His First Coming. Jesus Christ came unto His own (Israel) and they received Him not. Remember the prophecy, that if one comes in his own name (the Antichrist), they will receive him, another coming in his name. -(John 1:11; John 5:43).
205. Isaiah 28:15-18 calls the “Peace” Covenant between Israel and the Antichrist, revealed by the First Seal, “a covenant with death” and “an agreement with hell”. If that’s not Wrath and Judgment, then just what is it?
206. The Seal Judgments are clearly the Wrath of the Lamb (Jesus), Who Himself performs the Judgments of God in the “Tribulation”. -(Revelation 6:16; 2nd Timothy 4:1; and 2nd Timothy 4:8).
207. At the opening of the 6th Seal, kings and great men and people on the Earth finally realize that God’s Wrath is upon them. It took major events in the heavens, and an earthquake, to awaken these blinded people so they can recognize what’s been going on. The people say they must hide from the Wrath of the Lamb. In this, we can see the Judgment is from Christ Jesus, as He removes the Seals, so it is His Wrath that is poured out on Earth. The people add, “For the great day of His wrath is come (is present).” Therefore, the Seals contain the Wrath of God. -(Revelation 6:16-17).
208. The 7th Seal, on the Scroll brings ominous silence in Heaven. Also proceeding from the 7th Seal are the Trumpet Judgments. The harsher judgments of God are unleashed when the 7th Seal is opened. The Trumpets come forth from the 7th Seal, bringing increased Wrath in Revelation 8:1-2.
209. Likewise, “the Bowl Judgments” proceed from the blowing of the 7th Trumpet. Make a note here, with so much parenthetical information from chapters 11 to 16, it’s extremely difficult to see that progression, but it’s there if one pays particularly close attention to detail.
210. All of God’s Wrath is contained in the Scroll, and will be set loose in it’s proper order, issuing from the opening of the 7th Seal, which brings the Trumpets, which brings forth the Bowls. For a clearer picture for this concept, think of a “telescoped” eyeglass with segments that slide out for greater vision, and as each portion of the Judgments proceed from the opening of the 7th Seal, a harsher element of God’s Wrath emerges into view.
211. The Bowl Judgments “fill-up” and complete the Wrath of God. The Bowls are not the beginning of God’s Wrath, but the completion of it. -(Revelation 15:1).
212. Many people do not fully understand just how bad the “Tribulation” will truly be. It will be worse than the flood of Noah’s day; no other time like it since the creation of the world! -(Matthew 24:21-22). I have a thought that I have not heard anyone comment on and that is, when the Pre-Tribulation Rapture occurs, the National economy will collapse as we know it. Consider this hypothetical thought. If 150,000,000 adults in America disappear through the Rapture, particularly the economic collapse that will result. The average income based on government data is about $45,000 a year per person. The immediate net income loss to the US National economy will be at least $7-Trillion dollars of lost economic activity. This is a ballpark or an approximate figure, however, the implications are even more profound to say the least. Mortgages, car payments, truck payments, all abruptly cease! Groceries will not be bought! Utilities such as gas, electric, water, sewage, telephone, cable, will go unpaid. Most businesses operate on small profit margins, Wal-Mart is 3%, they depend on volume to sustain their large profits. Government payouts for Social Security, Food Stamps, WIC programs, Public Assistance, Disability, Medicare, Medicaid, will all come to a crashing halt, like water over Niagara Falls, NY. We have all heard the story of airplanes falling out of the sky at the Rapture of Christian pilots, but have you thought about the things as basic as garbage and trash removal? America is built on a “just-in-time delivery” pipe line. By that I refer to the supply chain that operates to keep commerce flowing, parts going in one door of a plant to be moved to the assembly line on arrival, installed to the finish product, to the loading dock for shipping out to the retailer.
I remember the economic impact a winter storm had back in 1994 that shut down the Interstates in Kentucky for a week. Ford has three plants in the Louisville, KY area and they were forced to shut down for over a week. They [Ford] even threatened the state and city with talk of relocating if the States of Kentucky and Indiana if transportation is permitted to be shut down ever again. Everything we think of as “business as usual” would cease in a heart beat and bring on the collapse.
Interestingly, there has been talk in financial circles that there will be a global financial “reset” this fall, mid-September to October of 2015. That may go off with the Rapture at Rosh HaShanah. Beginning May 1st, JP Morgan-Chase bank began charging its large depositors 1% interest to shelter depositor’s money. This is a 180-degree turn around from the day you used the bank to save for the future and earn a little interest on your savings! Other banks will jump on the train as the system implodes! I could go on but you get the picture by now.
213. At the end of the “Tribulation” when Jesus arrives at the Armageddon site in the Jezreel Valley, there’s no mention of a Resurrection. The Rapture (which includes a Resurrection) cannot happen at that time, as Post-Trib. folks insist. It’s simply not possible! -(Isaiah 63:1-6; Zechariah 14:1-15; and Revelation 19:11-21).
214. If there were a Rapture at the end of the “Tribulation”, all the believers who survived would be changed into immortal, glorified bodies. All the enemies will be destroyed. There would be no one left in natural-flesh bodies to populate the Millennium! The Rapture cannot happen at the end of the “Tribulation”.
215. Some say the “gathering of the elect” in Matthew 24:31 is the “Rapture” at the END of the “Tribulation”. But, in the Rapture, Jesus calls His own UP to Himself, Angels gather the “elect” at THE END of the “Tribulation”. The Matthew 24 argument has tripped up most of the denominational Church for centuries, thanks be to the Roman Catholic Institution’s interpretations.
216. The “elect” of Israel and survivors of the “Tribulation” will be gathered from wherever the Antichrist has scattered them, to the four winds, or directions of the Earth. Israel will be found gathered in Bozrah, in modern day Jordan. -(Isaiah 63:1).
217. The Angels also gather “the elect” from one end of Heaven to the other. The gathering of Old Testament saints and martyred “Tribulation” saints for the Resurrection of their bodies as seen in Revelation 20:4, so they will be able to participate in the Feast of Tabernacles, which will take place 5 days after Jesus returns, according to the timing of the Feasts of Leviticus 23 that will be fulfilled when Jesus returns.
218. There’s also the Judgments of the Sheep and Goat nations after Christ Jesus returns to the Earth, and it must take place before the Millennium is officially started. People are “gathered” from around the globe.
219. The “Tribulation” period is described in extensive prophecies throughout the Scriptures. Here is a lengthy list (here a little, there a little) of the words that define it: “Wastedness, desolation, darkness, gloominess, clouds, thick darkness, blood, vengeance, destruction, fierce anger, fire, jealousy, cruel, trouble, great distress, revenge, furious, arrow drunk with blood, sword, terrible, men’s hearts failing them for fear, the powers of heaven shall be shaken, wars, great earthquakes, famines, pestilences, fearful signs, great tribulation- such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, the earth utterly broken down, the earth clean dissolved, the moon shall be confounded, the sun ashamed, to punish leviathan, to slay the dragon that is in the sea, a covenant with death, an overflowing scourge, hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, your agreement with hell, you shall be trodden down by it, the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, the stars of heaven shall not give their light, I will shake the heavens, the earth shall remove out of her place (her orbit and axis?), to punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity, lamentations, mournings, woe, sound an alarm, let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, they shall run like mighty men, they shall climb the wall like men of war, the people shall be much pained, howl ye, the moon became as blood, stars of heaven fell to the earth, the curse that goes forth over the face of the whole earth, death and hell followed with him, thundering, lightnings, the smoke of the pit, men shall seek death-and shall not find it, the torment of a scorpion, it (the sea) became the blood of a dead man, men were scorched with great heat, they gnawed their tongues for pain, every island fled and the mountains were not found, except those days be shortened-there should be no flesh saved, and then the end shall come.” These are just some of the phrases that I collected from Scripture back when I was researching the Scriptures for descriptive “cosmological” signs that might have been descriptive confirmation of “Planet-X” which Marshall Masters was observing the skies for over the past decade. That was back around 2010. This list is not a complete list by any means. This is the Wrath from which the Bride/Church is promised to be delivered from! The list still remains a pretty good description of what Gil Broussard talks about in his study of Planet-7X, which, if it is correct, times with the period from September-October through April-May of 2016.
220. There is no proof that the 8th Trumpet of Revelation is the so-called “last” trumpet of 1st Corinthians 15:52. That explanation is just the result of people erroneously concluding their preconceived ideas and assumptions, that the Pre-Wrath folks are as they claim. The Pre-Tribulation Rapture position is the only Rapture view that maintains the proper distinction between the prophetic trumps of the Bride/Church, and the Judgment Trumpets of the Tribulation. The Pre-Wrath position, in its over-simplification fails to take into consideration that the difference between the First Half and the Second Half of the Seven year Tribulation is more a matter of degrees than in substance. The twenty-one judgments are just that, judgments!
221. The Apostle Paul wrote about the “Last” Trumpet decades before John saw the Seven “Judgment Trumpets” of the Revelation. The Apostle Paul’s “last trump” was written in the mid 50’s and certainly by 60 AD at the latest. John’s vision came 30+ years later – about 95/96 AD. The Apostle Paul could not have known about the 7th and “Last Trumpet” of Revelation before it was revealed to John on the Isle of Patmos!
222. The “Trump of God” brings in blessing, eternal life, glorified bodies. -(1st Thessalonians 4:16). The “Seven Trumpets” of the Revelation of Jesus Christ brings destruction upon the enemies and God’s wrath for sure.
223. The “Trump of God” is distinctly for the Bride/Church. Since God deals with Israel and a rebellious world in the Tribulation, the 7th Trumpet cannot refer to the Bride/Church without losing the distinctions between Israel and the Church.
224. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the Trump of God. The Revelation Trumpets are blown by Angels. Folks these are not simply different terms describing the same thing or event. Much of the confusion about the Rapture event comes from tripping over the word “trump” or “trumpets”. Failure to understand Biblical terms are the result of over simplification through ignorance.
225. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is to”call an assembly” to rise and meet Christ Jesus in the air. The Revelation Trumpets send God’s Judgments onto a rebellious world.
226. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is a call to come worship at God’s throne. The Revelation Judgments’ Trumpets cause people to harden their hearts and they do not repent. -(Revelation 9:20-21).
227. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is for believers. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is for unbelievers.
228. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is an act of God’s Grace. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is an act of God’s Wrath.
229. In the Trump of God passage, for the Bride/Church, we are exhorted to “Comfort one another with these words”. At the 7th Trumpet in Revelation, “the nations will be angry.”
230. When the “Last Trump” blows for the Bride/Church at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Jesus was not to be found in heaven (like He is at the sounding of the 7th Revelation Trumpet). Instead, Jesus descends into the air to call the Bride/Church unto Himself. In the Revelation passage of the 7th Trumpet, there is no mention of Jesus descending, shouting, or being in the clouds.
231. The “Last Trump” for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture and the 7th Trumpet of the Resurrection cannot be the same event. Folks need to do a word study on trumpets!
232. In Numbers 10:1-10, the use of trumpets are defined. Two silver trumpets were constructed for the purpose of “calling the assembly together to worship” and for “the journeying of the camps”. When the camp was called to move, One trumpet would blow and the east part of the camp went forward. A Second trumpet would sound and the south part of the camp would move. Numbers 10:1-10 doesn’t mention the north and west sides, or the tribe of Levi and the Tabernacle (as viewed from Numbers 2:1-34), but a third, fourth, and fifth trumpet must have sounded for the moving of the camps. At the Last Trumpet, the whole camp would be moving. We have a similar pattern of illustrating this point In the military. When there is a change of the commanding general of a division-size unit, there is usually a division parade of its troops. All the units that make up the division, under the commanding general “troop” their unit colors and march past the change of command ceremonies on a parade field. Individual units from company-sized or smaller up to battalion, regiment, and brigade-size parade march past the old and new commanding general’s, usually of 2-star rank. This is a picture of how the 12 tribes responded to the trumpet in some ways resembles the change of command that takes place at the Christ’s Second Coming.
233. The Apostle Paul, being a well-taught Jew, had to know the meaning of the Last Trumpet (by the Jewish definition). At the Last Trump for the Bride/Church, which is a signal that our work is done, the whole assembly of the Bride/Church will move the “camp” to Heaven.
234. Some people think the ascension of the “two witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. The “two-witnesses” are raised from the dead before the blowing of the 7th Trumpet in Revelation! But at the very instant the Trump is blown for the Bride/Church, the resurrection/rapture will happen. There is only ONE Rapture of the Bride/Church, not two, not three, just One!
235. Some people think the ascension of the “Two Witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Rapture of the Bride/Church. The Bride/Church will be Raptured in the twinkling of an eye. The twinkling of the eye is instantaneous, a split fraction of a second! For the Bride/Church , it’s “Now you see them – now you don’t!” But the “two witnesses” will have time to stand on their feet and the whole world will watch them on satellite TV. The resurrection of the “two witnesses” cannot be the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. Call it what you want but it is not the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church.
236. In Exodus 19:16-20, there’s a “Trump of God” as God descended upon Mt. Sinai; no angels or people blew this trumpet, but God Himself. At the second occurrence of the Trump of God, at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, no angels or people will blow it.
237. At Mt. Sinai and in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, both the Trump of God and an Audible Voice and are heard. Exodus 19:19 states that Moses heard the voice of God. In 1st Thessalonians 4:16, the Raptured hear the shout of Christ Jesus.
238. At Mt. Sinai, Israel was redeemed from slavery to Egypt. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church was redeemed from our sinful flesh (which can indeed hold a Christian in slavery, if we don’t reckon ourselves dead to sin through Jesus).
239. At Mt. Sinai, God dwelt with Israel. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church dwells with Christ Jesus.
240. The “Trump of God” sounded on Mt. Sinai for Israel on the Feast of Pentecost. The “Second and Last Trump of God”, relates to a Bride/Church that began at Pentecost.
241. The “Trump of God” is a different Trumpet than the ones used in the judgments of the Tribulation. The 7th Trumpet cannot be the Last Trumpet of the Bride/Church’s Rapture!
242. The “Seven Feasts of the Lord”, given to Israel in Leviticus 23:1-44 is God’s Timetable, like a “Program Guide” that you would get at a major league baseball game. They show “Prophetic Fulfillment’s” of Christ’s Atonement, the crucifixion of Jesus, to the Resurrection of Jesus, the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, the marriage of the Lamb, and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
243. Four of the Feasts are fulfilled on the exact day, and even more precisely to the very moment of the precise day, when Israel observed them! Passover on the 14th day of Nisan, the First Month of Israel’s religious world. Jesus was crucified on the very same day as the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. Unleavened Bread, the 15th of Nisan; Jesus was buried by Sundown, the start of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Jesus’ burial on that Exact Day represents and fulfills the middle loaf which was hidden and buried in the Feast of Unleavened Bread. The First fruits, the Sunday after Unleavened Bread (in 32 AD), the exact day occurred three days after Jesus was buried. On the Third Day, Jesus rose from the dead and became the First fruits of them that died, fulfilled exactly. Pentecost, also called the “Feast of Weeks,” the 50th day after First fruits. The Holy Spirit descended upon the First believers of the new Bride/Church. When Pentecost (Hebrew “Shavuot”) was fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration, the first member of the new Bride/Church were Jews, so the feast was fulfilled in Israel, even though the Bride/Church became predominantly Gentile throughout its history from the second century AD onward.
244. Since the first four feasts were fulfilled on the exact days Israel observed them, so also, we can safely conclude and assume that the last three feasts will be fulfilled on the exact day of their observance, and most likely at the exact hour and moment. God does not change. God is a mathematician. The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah), the first day of the 7th month of Tishri (which is also the First Day of the First month of Israel’s Civil Year)! This is when Israel celebrates their New Year! On that day, a new Seven Years will begin for Israel, as Antichrist confirms a Covenant with them, which starts the Tribulation. The Bride/Church will be Raptured before that event occurs. Yom Kippur, the Feast of Atonement, the 10th day of the 7th month. This will be the day that Christ Jesus will Atone for the sins of Israel; they will be forgiven and restored; He will descend to touch His feet down on the Mount of Olives on this day at His Second Coming. The Second Coming will simultaneously fulfill a Jubilee -(Leviticus 25:9-15) in Israel on the Day of Atonement. The land will be returned to its rightful owners, and the Earth will be returned rightly to the Lord’s Possession. Captives will be set free and all debts will be forgiven/cancelled. All these details are a part of what Jesus will do as His feet touches the Earth on that Day of Atonement. The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot), the 15th day of the 7th Month; five days later after Jesus has returned to the Earth, the celebration of God living with His people (dwelling with, or tabernacling with them) will be celebrated. Zechariah 14:16, will be fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration!
246. These Feasts are for Israel. The Bride/Church has not been instructed to keep them. -(Colossians 2:16-17). It is true that they are called the Feasts of the Lord, but the Bride/Church is an anachronism to the Jews, because of their having failed to recognize their Redeemer/Messiah/Savior. God set Israel aside, because they failed to recognize the day of their salvation. The entity we know as the Bride/Church could be understood as God’s “Plan B” in God’s Master Plan. The overarching theme of Scripture is God’s Grace. It’s all about what God is doing, for you and me, and even the Apple of His Eye!
247. Some teach that the Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on Pentecost to End the Bride/Church Age on the same day the Church was birthed. The reason that this is incorrect is based upon three reasons. 1. Although the Church was born on Pentecost, it fulfilled a Feast Day for Israel, because the First who were born into the Church were Jews. 2. If we needed to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on Pentecost (from year to year), it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching for Christ Jesus. The fact that Rosh HaShanah is a two-day feast, we cannot possibly know the exact precise moment, despite there are allusions of what time that might be. This is why Jesus referred to or used the Hebrew “Idiom” that “no man knows the day nor the hour” – it pointed the Disciples to the only Feast Day that is two days in length because it is declared by the sighting of the New Moon! The Feast Day was God’s way of hinting in advance how the process could be observed or to get our attention of what was approaching. God’s Grace was at work in the Old Testament as well when it came to God’s methods of revealing His Master Plan of human redemption.
248. Some teach that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on the Feast of Trumpets (because of the Trumpets, in relation to the Rapture). The idea is based on what I consider to be true but nonetheless as some what misleading: 1. The Trumpets blow to announce a New Year in Israel, not to Rapture the Bride/Church per se. This also forces the idea that the Bride/Church will be Raptured at the same time that the Antichrist signs the “peace treatment” (their covenant with death) with Israel (which starts the Tribulation). There is nothing in Bible prophecy to suggest that at the instant the Bride/Church is removed, the Tribulation begins. It might and it might not. It’s logical that some time must pass, between the Rapture and when the Antichrist gains enough power to make that covenant. 2. If we need to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on some future Feast of Trumphets, it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Pre-Tribulation Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching, waiting, and working for Christ Jesus. Because Rosh HaShanan is a two-day Feast, dependent upon the observance of the New Moon becoming visible from Jerusalem, imminence is always present. It is this element why the Feast is known or referred to as the “Unknown Day”. As I have noted before many believe Rosh HaShanah is the time of the Pre-Tribulation, but not always for all the correct reasons. Rosh HaShanah overlaps three calendar days when you understand it from the time reckoning of the Jews. This year, Rosh HaShanah begins at Sundown on our September 15th and ends at Sundown on September 17th of 2015. This fact that Rosh HaShanah spans 72-hours on our western calendar certainly enables the teaching of Imminence to be sustained. I’m not trying to split hairs here but I believe it satisfies both the requirement definition of imminence and the “unknown day” of the Feast Day of Rosh HaShanah as well; and being cognizant of the 13 symbolic meanings that accompany this Feast Day. Most Christian theologians were unaware of just how significant the Feast Days of Leviticus 23 are until the early 1990’s. In my own education on the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement, I first learned how Christ Jesus had fulfilled the ‘Feasts’ literally, physically, spiritually, and prophetically from Zola Levitt and Eddie Chumney, both Messianic Jews around 1990. In the past few years, a controversy occurred in which led to Eddie Chumney being taken off the ‘GLC Network’. Zola Levitt, from Pittsburgh, PA, was a regular Messianic believer on Pittsburgh’s Christian station Cornerstone CTV40. I knew Zola personally from his days at Duquesne University from where he graduated. We met through attending courses on Jewish/Christian cultural studies when I was a seminary student at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Zola died of cancer in 2006. I faithfully viewed ‘Zola Levitt Presents’ every Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm on CTV40. I can state unequivocally that Zola Levitt was a solid believer in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture doctrine, and that the Tribulation was not for Christians, but for his people, the Jews. I’m aware of an existing controversy between the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement and many within the Christian community but I’m not informed enough to know or comment much more about issues over Eddie Chumney. I have all of his excellent books, even going so far as to buy extra copies.
249. Where is the sound Biblical doctrine showing that the Rapture occurs or could occur at sometime within the Tribulation? There is none! The Mid-Trib, Pre-Wrath, Post-Trib positions are indefensible when one studies the whole counsel of God, the whole Bible, and not just ‘cherry-picking’ a few verses to support your view.
250. There is indeed sound Biblical evidence for the doctrine showing that the Rapture of the Bride/Church is Pre-Tribulational in many ways. I believe that from the evidence laid out in these segments of ‘Pre-Tribulation Truth’ there is no legitimate conclusion in justifying the holding to any other position on this topic. Those sites that choose to deny the evidence, have not changed their Pre-Wrath Rapture Babble dog and pony show that cannot see and recognize the Biblical Truth for what it is, the Truth! Like the “Energizer” bunny, they have only one choice but to continue their beating out the same old drum beat. As it is said the definition of insanity is to do the same old thing and expect different results.
Obviously, there could be other points that I have not noted or overlooked. This is a compilation over thousands of hours of study over the course of a half-century. I will concede a point here that it is conceivable for my having overlooked some particular point, but I am confident that I have compiled an exhaustive list of the cogent elements, throughout my research on the “Theme of the Bride Motif”; analysis of the “Hebrew wedding’s 18 specific details” associated with the “Theme of the Bride Motif” as well. I shared those specifics last year in a number of posts.
It is not always possible to compile a total comprehensive overview of all the cogent points to support my premise, and while effort to avoid duplications was a concern, invariably a point or two might have been repeated as the result of analysis from a different perspective relative to the text. As I was typing this fifth segment several new, quite a few points have come to mind. I jotted them down for analysis and later sharing.
Next time in this series of posts I will return to more examples of men who taught the Pre-Tribulation Rapture long long ago, and certainly, well before Margaret MacDonald or John Nelson Darby. “Let God be true but every man a liar”, particularly those men and women who lie about Margaret MacDonald and John Nelson Darby for originating the idea of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture! This goes double for those that slander and defame C.I.Scofield. Remember, it was the Apostle Paul who was the first to teach the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
Keep looking up, were approaching the countdown on the calendar to the four month point to Rosh HaShanah. Each day I can sense its closeness! Maranatha and blessings to all.
Here are the links to the rest of the parts
Nando end 2