Posts Tagged ‘Nemesis’
In the series of reasons for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pastor Bob has presented an air tight case for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
I concur 100% with his teaching as it follows the true interpretation of the Bible concerning the relationship of the church to Jesus and His coming to take us home.
I was also watching Zola Levitt about the time he started his ministry and learned the significance of the Jewish Feasts since then.
Thanks Pastor Bob for all your series of articles and the time you have dedicated to them.
Pastor Bob I also believe like you that the 7 years are all of tribulation and wrath and that the idea that there is going to be 3 and a half years of peace is false and leads to grievous error of interpretation.
What greater judgment upon the world and the USA than letting the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama be their president and use the nation to become the Antichrist and dominate the world. Israel will confirm the covenant in the future, but America created the conditions for the Antichrist!
Pastor Bob (10 May 2015)
““Pre-Tribultaion Truth – 12”“
All Doves:This will now be the fifth block of data points, exegesis, analysis of the accumulating evidence for supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I set each block at 50 points for structure and reading ease. Now to the growing evidence for our verdict supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
201. So there is definitely no peace on Earth during the first 3-1/2 years of the Tribulation like “Pre-Wrathers imply! The Judgments fall from God’s throne (showing that it’s from God and the Lamb (Christ Jesus) from the very beginning of the opening of the Scroll. The opening of the Scroll starts a series of catastrophes which are sent onto the Earth. This is not the “wrath of man” or “the wrath of Satan” (even though God uses them as agent of His judgments). The origin of the wrath is from the very presence of God, and is judgment from Him (His wrath). The source of the “seven” year Tribulation is all of God’s doing or by permission. Note: the 24 elders are in heaven, worshiping the Lamb “before” He even receives the Scroll with the “Seven” Seals. The Bride/Church is in heaven before the Four Horsemen are set loose upon the Earth. That fact alone confirms the Rapture will be a Pre-Tribulation event. I could have stopped right here and need go no further.
202. The Scroll is defined, it’s the “Title Deed” (a legal document) to the Earth itself (which rightly belongs to the Lord God Himself). Yet the Scroll is also a parchment of Judgments, by which Christ Jesus will take possession of what’s rightly His. In order for Jesus to gain back that which belongs to Him, the enemies of God must be destroyed. -(Psalms 2:1-12; Revelation 5:1-14).
203. The Scroll is written on both sides, containing lamentations, mournings and woes. It’s “the Curse” which goes out over the whole Earth. The dimensions of the Scroll are the same as “The Holy of Holies” which shows that the Judgments are sent from the Throne of God -(Ezekiel 2:9-10; Ezekiel 3:1-9; Zechariah 5:1-4; Revelation 6:1-17; Revelation 10:8-11. In chapter 10, the Scroll is open, showing that Jesus had already ripped the seals off in chapter 6. Revelation 10 is a picture of Christ Jesus laying claim to the Earth, by the legal means of the Open Scroll, yet more judgment must occur to complete the transaction.
204. The First Seal reveals the Antichrist, who is indeed a Judgment (wrath) from God upon Israel, for their sin of rejecting Christ Jesus at His First Coming. Jesus Christ came unto His own (Israel) and they received Him not. Remember the prophecy, that if one comes in his own name (the Antichrist), they will receive him, another coming in his name. -(John 1:11; John 5:43).
205. Isaiah 28:15-18 calls the “Peace” Covenant between Israel and the Antichrist, revealed by the First Seal, “a covenant with death” and “an agreement with hell”. If that’s not Wrath and Judgment, then just what is it?
206. The Seal Judgments are clearly the Wrath of the Lamb (Jesus), Who Himself performs the Judgments of God in the “Tribulation”. -(Revelation 6:16; 2nd Timothy 4:1; and 2nd Timothy 4:8).
207. At the opening of the 6th Seal, kings and great men and people on the Earth finally realize that God’s Wrath is upon them. It took major events in the heavens, and an earthquake, to awaken these blinded people so they can recognize what’s been going on. The people say they must hide from the Wrath of the Lamb. In this, we can see the Judgment is from Christ Jesus, as He removes the Seals, so it is His Wrath that is poured out on Earth. The people add, “For the great day of His wrath is come (is present).” Therefore, the Seals contain the Wrath of God. -(Revelation 6:16-17).
208. The 7th Seal, on the Scroll brings ominous silence in Heaven. Also proceeding from the 7th Seal are the Trumpet Judgments. The harsher judgments of God are unleashed when the 7th Seal is opened. The Trumpets come forth from the 7th Seal, bringing increased Wrath in Revelation 8:1-2.
209. Likewise, “the Bowl Judgments” proceed from the blowing of the 7th Trumpet. Make a note here, with so much parenthetical information from chapters 11 to 16, it’s extremely difficult to see that progression, but it’s there if one pays particularly close attention to detail.
210. All of God’s Wrath is contained in the Scroll, and will be set loose in it’s proper order, issuing from the opening of the 7th Seal, which brings the Trumpets, which brings forth the Bowls. For a clearer picture for this concept, think of a “telescoped” eyeglass with segments that slide out for greater vision, and as each portion of the Judgments proceed from the opening of the 7th Seal, a harsher element of God’s Wrath emerges into view.
211. The Bowl Judgments “fill-up” and complete the Wrath of God. The Bowls are not the beginning of God’s Wrath, but the completion of it. -(Revelation 15:1).
212. Many people do not fully understand just how bad the “Tribulation” will truly be. It will be worse than the flood of Noah’s day; no other time like it since the creation of the world! -(Matthew 24:21-22). I have a thought that I have not heard anyone comment on and that is, when the Pre-Tribulation Rapture occurs, the National economy will collapse as we know it. Consider this hypothetical thought. If 150,000,000 adults in America disappear through the Rapture, particularly the economic collapse that will result. The average income based on government data is about $45,000 a year per person. The immediate net income loss to the US National economy will be at least $7-Trillion dollars of lost economic activity. This is a ballpark or an approximate figure, however, the implications are even more profound to say the least. Mortgages, car payments, truck payments, all abruptly cease! Groceries will not be bought! Utilities such as gas, electric, water, sewage, telephone, cable, will go unpaid. Most businesses operate on small profit margins, Wal-Mart is 3%, they depend on volume to sustain their large profits. Government payouts for Social Security, Food Stamps, WIC programs, Public Assistance, Disability, Medicare, Medicaid, will all come to a crashing halt, like water over Niagara Falls, NY. We have all heard the story of airplanes falling out of the sky at the Rapture of Christian pilots, but have you thought about the things as basic as garbage and trash removal? America is built on a “just-in-time delivery” pipe line. By that I refer to the supply chain that operates to keep commerce flowing, parts going in one door of a plant to be moved to the assembly line on arrival, installed to the finish product, to the loading dock for shipping out to the retailer.
I remember the economic impact a winter storm had back in 1994 that shut down the Interstates in Kentucky for a week. Ford has three plants in the Louisville, KY area and they were forced to shut down for over a week. They [Ford] even threatened the state and city with talk of relocating if the States of Kentucky and Indiana if transportation is permitted to be shut down ever again. Everything we think of as “business as usual” would cease in a heart beat and bring on the collapse.
Interestingly, there has been talk in financial circles that there will be a global financial “reset” this fall, mid-September to October of 2015. That may go off with the Rapture at Rosh HaShanah. Beginning May 1st, JP Morgan-Chase bank began charging its large depositors 1% interest to shelter depositor’s money. This is a 180-degree turn around from the day you used the bank to save for the future and earn a little interest on your savings! Other banks will jump on the train as the system implodes! I could go on but you get the picture by now.
213. At the end of the “Tribulation” when Jesus arrives at the Armageddon site in the Jezreel Valley, there’s no mention of a Resurrection. The Rapture (which includes a Resurrection) cannot happen at that time, as Post-Trib. folks insist. It’s simply not possible! -(Isaiah 63:1-6; Zechariah 14:1-15; and Revelation 19:11-21).
214. If there were a Rapture at the end of the “Tribulation”, all the believers who survived would be changed into immortal, glorified bodies. All the enemies will be destroyed. There would be no one left in natural-flesh bodies to populate the Millennium! The Rapture cannot happen at the end of the “Tribulation”.
215. Some say the “gathering of the elect” in Matthew 24:31 is the “Rapture” at the END of the “Tribulation”. But, in the Rapture, Jesus calls His own UP to Himself, Angels gather the “elect” at THE END of the “Tribulation”. The Matthew 24 argument has tripped up most of the denominational Church for centuries, thanks be to the Roman Catholic Institution’s interpretations.
216. The “elect” of Israel and survivors of the “Tribulation” will be gathered from wherever the Antichrist has scattered them, to the four winds, or directions of the Earth. Israel will be found gathered in Bozrah, in modern day Jordan. -(Isaiah 63:1).
217. The Angels also gather “the elect” from one end of Heaven to the other. The gathering of Old Testament saints and martyred “Tribulation” saints for the Resurrection of their bodies as seen in Revelation 20:4, so they will be able to participate in the Feast of Tabernacles, which will take place 5 days after Jesus returns, according to the timing of the Feasts of Leviticus 23 that will be fulfilled when Jesus returns.
218. There’s also the Judgments of the Sheep and Goat nations after Christ Jesus returns to the Earth, and it must take place before the Millennium is officially started. People are “gathered” from around the globe.
219. The “Tribulation” period is described in extensive prophecies throughout the Scriptures. Here is a lengthy list (here a little, there a little) of the words that define it: “Wastedness, desolation, darkness, gloominess, clouds, thick darkness, blood, vengeance, destruction, fierce anger, fire, jealousy, cruel, trouble, great distress, revenge, furious, arrow drunk with blood, sword, terrible, men’s hearts failing them for fear, the powers of heaven shall be shaken, wars, great earthquakes, famines, pestilences, fearful signs, great tribulation- such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, the earth utterly broken down, the earth clean dissolved, the moon shall be confounded, the sun ashamed, to punish leviathan, to slay the dragon that is in the sea, a covenant with death, an overflowing scourge, hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, your agreement with hell, you shall be trodden down by it, the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, the stars of heaven shall not give their light, I will shake the heavens, the earth shall remove out of her place (her orbit and axis?), to punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity, lamentations, mournings, woe, sound an alarm, let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, they shall run like mighty men, they shall climb the wall like men of war, the people shall be much pained, howl ye, the moon became as blood, stars of heaven fell to the earth, the curse that goes forth over the face of the whole earth, death and hell followed with him, thundering, lightnings, the smoke of the pit, men shall seek death-and shall not find it, the torment of a scorpion, it (the sea) became the blood of a dead man, men were scorched with great heat, they gnawed their tongues for pain, every island fled and the mountains were not found, except those days be shortened-there should be no flesh saved, and then the end shall come.” These are just some of the phrases that I collected from Scripture back when I was researching the Scriptures for descriptive “cosmological” signs that might have been descriptive confirmation of “Planet-X” which Marshall Masters was observing the skies for over the past decade. That was back around 2010. This list is not a complete list by any means. This is the Wrath from which the Bride/Church is promised to be delivered from! The list still remains a pretty good description of what Gil Broussard talks about in his study of Planet-7X, which, if it is correct, times with the period from September-October through April-May of 2016.
220. There is no proof that the 8th Trumpet of Revelation is the so-called “last” trumpet of 1st Corinthians 15:52. That explanation is just the result of people erroneously concluding their preconceived ideas and assumptions, that the Pre-Wrath folks are as they claim. The Pre-Tribulation Rapture position is the only Rapture view that maintains the proper distinction between the prophetic trumps of the Bride/Church, and the Judgment Trumpets of the Tribulation. The Pre-Wrath position, in its over-simplification fails to take into consideration that the difference between the First Half and the Second Half of the Seven year Tribulation is more a matter of degrees than in substance. The twenty-one judgments are just that, judgments!
221. The Apostle Paul wrote about the “Last” Trumpet decades before John saw the Seven “Judgment Trumpets” of the Revelation. The Apostle Paul’s “last trump” was written in the mid 50’s and certainly by 60 AD at the latest. John’s vision came 30+ years later – about 95/96 AD. The Apostle Paul could not have known about the 7th and “Last Trumpet” of Revelation before it was revealed to John on the Isle of Patmos!
222. The “Trump of God” brings in blessing, eternal life, glorified bodies. -(1st Thessalonians 4:16). The “Seven Trumpets” of the Revelation of Jesus Christ brings destruction upon the enemies and God’s wrath for sure.
223. The “Trump of God” is distinctly for the Bride/Church. Since God deals with Israel and a rebellious world in the Tribulation, the 7th Trumpet cannot refer to the Bride/Church without losing the distinctions between Israel and the Church.
224. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the Trump of God. The Revelation Trumpets are blown by Angels. Folks these are not simply different terms describing the same thing or event. Much of the confusion about the Rapture event comes from tripping over the word “trump” or “trumpets”. Failure to understand Biblical terms are the result of over simplification through ignorance.
225. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is to”call an assembly” to rise and meet Christ Jesus in the air. The Revelation Trumpets send God’s Judgments onto a rebellious world.
226. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is a call to come worship at God’s throne. The Revelation Judgments’ Trumpets cause people to harden their hearts and they do not repent. -(Revelation 9:20-21).
227. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is for believers. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is for unbelievers.
228. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is an act of God’s Grace. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is an act of God’s Wrath.
229. In the Trump of God passage, for the Bride/Church, we are exhorted to “Comfort one another with these words”. At the 7th Trumpet in Revelation, “the nations will be angry.”
230. When the “Last Trump” blows for the Bride/Church at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Jesus was not to be found in heaven (like He is at the sounding of the 7th Revelation Trumpet). Instead, Jesus descends into the air to call the Bride/Church unto Himself. In the Revelation passage of the 7th Trumpet, there is no mention of Jesus descending, shouting, or being in the clouds.
231. The “Last Trump” for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture and the 7th Trumpet of the Resurrection cannot be the same event. Folks need to do a word study on trumpets!
232. In Numbers 10:1-10, the use of trumpets are defined. Two silver trumpets were constructed for the purpose of “calling the assembly together to worship” and for “the journeying of the camps”. When the camp was called to move, One trumpet would blow and the east part of the camp went forward. A Second trumpet would sound and the south part of the camp would move. Numbers 10:1-10 doesn’t mention the north and west sides, or the tribe of Levi and the Tabernacle (as viewed from Numbers 2:1-34), but a third, fourth, and fifth trumpet must have sounded for the moving of the camps. At the Last Trumpet, the whole camp would be moving. We have a similar pattern of illustrating this point In the military. When there is a change of the commanding general of a division-size unit, there is usually a division parade of its troops. All the units that make up the division, under the commanding general “troop” their unit colors and march past the change of command ceremonies on a parade field. Individual units from company-sized or smaller up to battalion, regiment, and brigade-size parade march past the old and new commanding general’s, usually of 2-star rank. This is a picture of how the 12 tribes responded to the trumpet in some ways resembles the change of command that takes place at the Christ’s Second Coming.
233. The Apostle Paul, being a well-taught Jew, had to know the meaning of the Last Trumpet (by the Jewish definition). At the Last Trump for the Bride/Church, which is a signal that our work is done, the whole assembly of the Bride/Church will move the “camp” to Heaven.
234. Some people think the ascension of the “two witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. The “two-witnesses” are raised from the dead before the blowing of the 7th Trumpet in Revelation! But at the very instant the Trump is blown for the Bride/Church, the resurrection/rapture will happen. There is only ONE Rapture of the Bride/Church, not two, not three, just One!
235. Some people think the ascension of the “Two Witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Rapture of the Bride/Church. The Bride/Church will be Raptured in the twinkling of an eye. The twinkling of the eye is instantaneous, a split fraction of a second! For the Bride/Church , it’s “Now you see them – now you don’t!” But the “two witnesses” will have time to stand on their feet and the whole world will watch them on satellite TV. The resurrection of the “two witnesses” cannot be the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. Call it what you want but it is not the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church.
236. In Exodus 19:16-20, there’s a “Trump of God” as God descended upon Mt. Sinai; no angels or people blew this trumpet, but God Himself. At the second occurrence of the Trump of God, at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, no angels or people will blow it.
237. At Mt. Sinai and in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, both the Trump of God and an Audible Voice and are heard. Exodus 19:19 states that Moses heard the voice of God. In 1st Thessalonians 4:16, the Raptured hear the shout of Christ Jesus.
238. At Mt. Sinai, Israel was redeemed from slavery to Egypt. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church was redeemed from our sinful flesh (which can indeed hold a Christian in slavery, if we don’t reckon ourselves dead to sin through Jesus).
239. At Mt. Sinai, God dwelt with Israel. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church dwells with Christ Jesus.
240. The “Trump of God” sounded on Mt. Sinai for Israel on the Feast of Pentecost. The “Second and Last Trump of God”, relates to a Bride/Church that began at Pentecost.
241. The “Trump of God” is a different Trumpet than the ones used in the judgments of the Tribulation. The 7th Trumpet cannot be the Last Trumpet of the Bride/Church’s Rapture!
242. The “Seven Feasts of the Lord”, given to Israel in Leviticus 23:1-44 is God’s Timetable, like a “Program Guide” that you would get at a major league baseball game. They show “Prophetic Fulfillment’s” of Christ’s Atonement, the crucifixion of Jesus, to the Resurrection of Jesus, the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, the marriage of the Lamb, and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
243. Four of the Feasts are fulfilled on the exact day, and even more precisely to the very moment of the precise day, when Israel observed them! Passover on the 14th day of Nisan, the First Month of Israel’s religious world. Jesus was crucified on the very same day as the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. Unleavened Bread, the 15th of Nisan; Jesus was buried by Sundown, the start of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Jesus’ burial on that Exact Day represents and fulfills the middle loaf which was hidden and buried in the Feast of Unleavened Bread. The First fruits, the Sunday after Unleavened Bread (in 32 AD), the exact day occurred three days after Jesus was buried. On the Third Day, Jesus rose from the dead and became the First fruits of them that died, fulfilled exactly. Pentecost, also called the “Feast of Weeks,” the 50th day after First fruits. The Holy Spirit descended upon the First believers of the new Bride/Church. When Pentecost (Hebrew “Shavuot”) was fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration, the first member of the new Bride/Church were Jews, so the feast was fulfilled in Israel, even though the Bride/Church became predominantly Gentile throughout its history from the second century AD onward.
244. Since the first four feasts were fulfilled on the exact days Israel observed them, so also, we can safely conclude and assume that the last three feasts will be fulfilled on the exact day of their observance, and most likely at the exact hour and moment. God does not change. God is a mathematician. The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah), the first day of the 7th month of Tishri (which is also the First Day of the First month of Israel’s Civil Year)! This is when Israel celebrates their New Year! On that day, a new Seven Years will begin for Israel, as Antichrist confirms a Covenant with them, which starts the Tribulation. The Bride/Church will be Raptured before that event occurs. Yom Kippur, the Feast of Atonement, the 10th day of the 7th month. This will be the day that Christ Jesus will Atone for the sins of Israel; they will be forgiven and restored; He will descend to touch His feet down on the Mount of Olives on this day at His Second Coming. The Second Coming will simultaneously fulfill a Jubilee -(Leviticus 25:9-15) in Israel on the Day of Atonement. The land will be returned to its rightful owners, and the Earth will be returned rightly to the Lord’s Possession. Captives will be set free and all debts will be forgiven/cancelled. All these details are a part of what Jesus will do as His feet touches the Earth on that Day of Atonement. The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot), the 15th day of the 7th Month; five days later after Jesus has returned to the Earth, the celebration of God living with His people (dwelling with, or tabernacling with them) will be celebrated. Zechariah 14:16, will be fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration!
246. These Feasts are for Israel. The Bride/Church has not been instructed to keep them. -(Colossians 2:16-17). It is true that they are called the Feasts of the Lord, but the Bride/Church is an anachronism to the Jews, because of their having failed to recognize their Redeemer/Messiah/Savior. God set Israel aside, because they failed to recognize the day of their salvation. The entity we know as the Bride/Church could be understood as God’s “Plan B” in God’s Master Plan. The overarching theme of Scripture is God’s Grace. It’s all about what God is doing, for you and me, and even the Apple of His Eye!
247. Some teach that the Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on Pentecost to End the Bride/Church Age on the same day the Church was birthed. The reason that this is incorrect is based upon three reasons. 1. Although the Church was born on Pentecost, it fulfilled a Feast Day for Israel, because the First who were born into the Church were Jews. 2. If we needed to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on Pentecost (from year to year), it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching for Christ Jesus. The fact that Rosh HaShanah is a two-day feast, we cannot possibly know the exact precise moment, despite there are allusions of what time that might be. This is why Jesus referred to or used the Hebrew “Idiom” that “no man knows the day nor the hour” – it pointed the Disciples to the only Feast Day that is two days in length because it is declared by the sighting of the New Moon! The Feast Day was God’s way of hinting in advance how the process could be observed or to get our attention of what was approaching. God’s Grace was at work in the Old Testament as well when it came to God’s methods of revealing His Master Plan of human redemption.
248. Some teach that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on the Feast of Trumpets (because of the Trumpets, in relation to the Rapture). The idea is based on what I consider to be true but nonetheless as some what misleading: 1. The Trumpets blow to announce a New Year in Israel, not to Rapture the Bride/Church per se. This also forces the idea that the Bride/Church will be Raptured at the same time that the Antichrist signs the “peace treatment” (their covenant with death) with Israel (which starts the Tribulation). There is nothing in Bible prophecy to suggest that at the instant the Bride/Church is removed, the Tribulation begins. It might and it might not. It’s logical that some time must pass, between the Rapture and when the Antichrist gains enough power to make that covenant. 2. If we need to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on some future Feast of Trumphets, it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Pre-Tribulation Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching, waiting, and working for Christ Jesus. Because Rosh HaShanan is a two-day Feast, dependent upon the observance of the New Moon becoming visible from Jerusalem, imminence is always present. It is this element why the Feast is known or referred to as the “Unknown Day”. As I have noted before many believe Rosh HaShanah is the time of the Pre-Tribulation, but not always for all the correct reasons. Rosh HaShanah overlaps three calendar days when you understand it from the time reckoning of the Jews. This year, Rosh HaShanah begins at Sundown on our September 15th and ends at Sundown on September 17th of 2015. This fact that Rosh HaShanah spans 72-hours on our western calendar certainly enables the teaching of Imminence to be sustained. I’m not trying to split hairs here but I believe it satisfies both the requirement definition of imminence and the “unknown day” of the Feast Day of Rosh HaShanah as well; and being cognizant of the 13 symbolic meanings that accompany this Feast Day. Most Christian theologians were unaware of just how significant the Feast Days of Leviticus 23 are until the early 1990’s. In my own education on the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement, I first learned how Christ Jesus had fulfilled the ‘Feasts’ literally, physically, spiritually, and prophetically from Zola Levitt and Eddie Chumney, both Messianic Jews around 1990. In the past few years, a controversy occurred in which led to Eddie Chumney being taken off the ‘GLC Network’. Zola Levitt, from Pittsburgh, PA, was a regular Messianic believer on Pittsburgh’s Christian station Cornerstone CTV40. I knew Zola personally from his days at Duquesne University from where he graduated. We met through attending courses on Jewish/Christian cultural studies when I was a seminary student at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Zola died of cancer in 2006. I faithfully viewed ‘Zola Levitt Presents’ every Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm on CTV40. I can state unequivocally that Zola Levitt was a solid believer in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture doctrine, and that the Tribulation was not for Christians, but for his people, the Jews. I’m aware of an existing controversy between the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement and many within the Christian community but I’m not informed enough to know or comment much more about issues over Eddie Chumney. I have all of his excellent books, even going so far as to buy extra copies.
249. Where is the sound Biblical doctrine showing that the Rapture occurs or could occur at sometime within the Tribulation? There is none! The Mid-Trib, Pre-Wrath, Post-Trib positions are indefensible when one studies the whole counsel of God, the whole Bible, and not just ‘cherry-picking’ a few verses to support your view.
250. There is indeed sound Biblical evidence for the doctrine showing that the Rapture of the Bride/Church is Pre-Tribulational in many ways. I believe that from the evidence laid out in these segments of ‘Pre-Tribulation Truth’ there is no legitimate conclusion in justifying the holding to any other position on this topic. Those sites that choose to deny the evidence, have not changed their Pre-Wrath Rapture Babble dog and pony show that cannot see and recognize the Biblical Truth for what it is, the Truth! Like the “Energizer” bunny, they have only one choice but to continue their beating out the same old drum beat. As it is said the definition of insanity is to do the same old thing and expect different results.
Obviously, there could be other points that I have not noted or overlooked. This is a compilation over thousands of hours of study over the course of a half-century. I will concede a point here that it is conceivable for my having overlooked some particular point, but I am confident that I have compiled an exhaustive list of the cogent elements, throughout my research on the “Theme of the Bride Motif”; analysis of the “Hebrew wedding’s 18 specific details” associated with the “Theme of the Bride Motif” as well. I shared those specifics last year in a number of posts.
It is not always possible to compile a total comprehensive overview of all the cogent points to support my premise, and while effort to avoid duplications was a concern, invariably a point or two might have been repeated as the result of analysis from a different perspective relative to the text. As I was typing this fifth segment several new, quite a few points have come to mind. I jotted them down for analysis and later sharing.
Next time in this series of posts I will return to more examples of men who taught the Pre-Tribulation Rapture long long ago, and certainly, well before Margaret MacDonald or John Nelson Darby. “Let God be true but every man a liar”, particularly those men and women who lie about Margaret MacDonald and John Nelson Darby for originating the idea of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture! This goes double for those that slander and defame C.I.Scofield. Remember, it was the Apostle Paul who was the first to teach the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
Keep looking up, were approaching the countdown on the calendar to the four month point to Rosh HaShanah. Each day I can sense its closeness! Maranatha and blessings to all.
Here are the links to the rest of the parts
Nando end 2
The wonders of modern technology search engines is that they try to anticipate what you are looking for or want. In this case I just entered You Tube and the video below was listed.
This video covers the subject in the title and much more, surprisingly it gives the Bible explanation to all this phenomena and incur in speculating into the origins of humans as mixing with aliens from other planets.
UFO’s, abductions, ancient civilization megalitic structures, Nibiru, the Ananaki and a myriad of other interconnected subjects are seen in this very good video.
They even speculate at the end that the UFO’s that we are seeing are these gods that are coming back again.
They are correct in this statement, but what is coming to the earth is the biggest onslaught of demonic entities that the world has ever seen or will ever see.
The skull and bones photo that appears in the video intro if it is true and not a photo shop can be assumed to be about six times the size of the skull of the human at the right side touching it. No info of where the photo was taken or the people in the photo. Let us look a little more closely at the shadows that we see.
The shadow of the jaw falls to the right below as well as the ones in the eyes bones etc. The shadow of the man crouching falls also equally and appears to have the same source in intensity and direction. Shadows tie an object to the place it stands and the shadows of this photo seem consistent and not manipulated. The video does not cover the photo announcing it.
The following video is an interview with Steve Quayle. The subject of Giants all over the world is covered fully with slides showing some amazing facts.
Thanks to Charles Holler we get this interesting video of the Planet X approach to the sun.
Charles Holler (5 Dec 2013)
“Planet X erased from video by NASA and four people lose their job“
Greetings John and Doves,
They’re calling it Hercubus as they’re pointing everyone to look at ISON and Planet X gets leaked to the public. You don’t want to miss this.
Charles Holler Sr
This is a very interesting video. Although I do not believe that the Rapture will occur at the end of the seven seal his presentation about Planet X or Nibiru to explain the flood and the crucifixion is very interesting.
Steve T (8 Oct 2013)
“Planet X, Miracles, Meteors & the End of America?“
Well this day after the Mayan end of the world date of Dec 21, 2012 was uneventful just as yesterday was. It is not the Mayan prophecies that are important , but the Bible prophecies concerning the end of the age and the return of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to rule in the Millennium.
Before we have referred you to Trudeau’s comic strip Donesbury about the Mayan apocalypse and he finished the tread today with this cartoon that makes lite of the whole thing.
The subject of this post is the Coming of the Tribulation and the Rapture of the church of Jesus Christ. Pastor F.M. Riley has been a believer of the existence of Planet X or Nibiru for a long time. In this article below he theorizes that the start of the seven years of Tribulation is triggered by the fly by of Nibiru that causes the earth to shake violently and change from 365 days per year to 360.
I agree with the pastor that this event could be the one heralding the events he enunciates in the article so eloquently.
We must not ignore all the information written by the ancient civilizations like the Mayan and Hopi Indians as well as others that these events could be about to happen.
F.M. Riley (5 Dec 2012)
“What is about to happen…!“
What is about to happen…!
By Pastor F. M. Riley
December 4, 2012
Text: ”We have also a more sure [inerrant; infallible; unfailing] Word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts,” 2 Peter 1:19.
Because I love the inspired prophecies of the Word of God and write about them often, I frequently receive emails, phone calls, and letters from readers asking me what “I think” is going to happen next? My reply is usually that I just don’t know, for only the Lord knows “what a day shall bring forth,” Matthew 6:34. However, through the study of Bible prophecy, I do know approximately where humanity is at in God’s great Plan of the Ages, and therefore I am well aware of certain earthshaking events which are prophetically scheduled to happen at any moment of any day now. This is the subject matter of this study. I urge every reader to pay close attention to what follows and share this information with others as the Lord leads, for what I will be writing about in this study will have an effect on every person living on this earth today in one way or another. I will not be giving any small details which may occur from day to day during the course of these events, but will limit this study only to the events specifically predicted in the Scriptures.
I invite and urge our readers to join us for an enlightening study of the prophetic Word…….
 This present “dispensation of grace” will end with “a great earthquake.” Significantly, this is exactly the way the Dispensation of Grace began some 2,000 years ago. Read it for yourself in Matthew 27:45-53. Compare Colossians 2:13-14 which tells us exactly when and how the Dispensation of Law ended and the Dispensation of Grace began. Also remember again that the end has been declared from the beginning, Isaiah 46:9-10. So just as this dispensation began with “a great earthquake,” at the resurrection of Christ, so it is going to end with “a great earthquake” at the resurrection of all true New Covenant believers who are the disciples and followers of Christ.
 The source of this great earthquake will likely coincide with some heavenly body flying past the earth, Matthew 24:35. If our readers will look up in your own Concordance or Greek Lexicon the words translated as “pass away” in this passage, they will find that these words literally mean, “to pass by; to fly past; to go past; to be carried past; to pass away.” See Thayer’s Greek Lexicon, page 488, Strong’s No. 3928. So there is no question that the Lord Jesus Christ Himself clearly predicted in Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, and Luke 21:33 that some heavenly body, one or more, will come flying past the earth. Our readers can call it Planet X, Nibiru, the Dark Planet, the Brown Dwarf, or any of some 50 other names that have been assigned to this “wandering star.” I don’t care what you call it, but it is real, and very soon it is going to come flying past the earth, exactly as predicted by the Lord God Himself. As any reader willing to deal honestly with the Scriptures can see, this is not my opinion or theory. Christ Himself predicted that there will be a “fly by” of one or more heavenly bodies that will bring this present dispensation to an end, while also causing great destruction upon the earth.
Significantly, the inspired Apostle Peter predicted the exact same event in his epistle in 2 Peter 3:10, even using the exact same words in the Greek text which the Lord God used in the three passages in the Gospels. Check it out for yourself!
Why have I emphasized this truth? Because, not only will such a “fly by” cause great destruction upon the earth, but it will also…..
 Move the entire earth out of its present orbit and plunge the earth into total darkness. Oh yes it will! Read it for yourself in Isaiah 13:13-14 and 24:18-20. In ancient time before 701 B.C., all the nations of the earth had calendars based on a 360 day year. In 701 B.C. that all changed. The change was due to the great earthquake in the days of Uzziah, Amos 1:1; Zechariah 14:5. In 701 B.C. every nation and people on earth changed their calendars from a 360 day year to a year of 365.2422 days. It is glaringly obvious that the earth had been slightly moved out of its ancient orbit, thereby requiring a little more than five additional days to make its annual orbit around the Sun. This was caused by a “great earthquake” so large that it violently shook the entire earth, shaking it right out of its orbit. Folks, such an earthquake is coming again REAL SOON. When it occurs it will literally move the earth out of its present orbit of 365.2422 days per year, and the earth will return to its former orbit requiring only 360 days to make its annual trek around the Sun.
That this is going to happen is glaringly obvious, for the seven year Tribulation is only 2520 days in length. This is seven years of 360 days per year. Check it out for yourself.
 Such a great earthquake will set off every one of the 1,500 plus volcanoes presently on the earth, and will likely bring some new ones into existence. This will fulfill the prophecies set forth by Peter in Acts 2:19-20, and by Joel in Joel 2:30-31. Peter speaks of “blood and fire and vapor of smoke” covering the surface of the earth, but Joel speaks of “blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.” Any reader who has ever witnessed the violent eruption of a volcano or even seen a photo of such an eruption knows that the explosive force of the erupting volcano sends a column [or pillar] of smoke straight up into the atmosphere of the earth, sometimes towering five or six miles, or even higher, into the sky above the earth. These upright columns or pillars of smoke will be seen all over the earth following this great earthquake, fulfilling both of these prophecies to the letter.
This would also fulfill the prophecies of Isaiah 24:6, “Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.” Can our readers even imagine the tremendous heat that will be caused by all of the volcanoes on earth erupting at the same time? People will literally have to flee into the caves and dens of the earth to escape the searing heat on the surface of the earth.
But this isn’t all of it by any means…..
 Pouring that amount of volcanic ash into the upper atmosphere above the earth will literally block out the light of the Sun during the day time, and if the moon is seen at night it will appear through the haze as “blood red.” Hello! Is God’s Word timely and relevant or not?
Folks, the inspired Word states repeatedly that the entire seven year Tribulation will be “A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains:…,” Joel 1;1-2. See also Zephaniah 1:14-15. People left on the earth after the rapture will go for days, weeks, even months, without seeing the light of the Sun.
I highly suspect that the tremendous amount of volcanic ash and heat released into the atmosphere above the earth will also alter the weather systems of the earth to the extent that there will be no rainfall on the earth for the first three and one-half years of the Tribulation. By the middle of the Tribulation the ash in the atmosphere above the earth will begin to thin out enough to allow storm clouds to form again, but during the first half of the Tribulation there will be total “dearth” [drought and death] over the whole earth.
Dear readers, these events are what all Christ rejecting unbelievers have to look forward to in the very near future. In fact, we today are living so close to the end of this present dispensation
that these events could begin at any moment of any day now. No, I do not know the “date” when these things will begin, and am not even trying to determine the “date.” I know they are going to occur, because God’s inspired Word says so, and I have set before our readers the book, chapter, and verse, where it says so. It is sufficient for me to know that these events are coming because they are clearly predicted in the inspired Word of God. I am willing to trust my Lord and wait until His “appointed time” to bring them to pass, for I am saved by His grace with an eternal salvation and none of these predicted events cause me any personal concern whatsoever.
I do have a concern for our readers. My hope and prayer is that every person reading this study knows the Lord in a true salvation experience and is ready to meet Him at His coming. If you are not saved, then you are not ready to face what is coming on the earth in the very near future. So keep reading…….
 It is highly likely that the exact same day that the great earthquake occurs will also be the day that the Lord Jesus Christ “descends from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and resurrects and raptures His New Covenant believing people to glory, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. The resurrection of Christ Himself was accompanied by “a great earthquake,” which literally opened the tomb of the Lord and the graves of the first fruit saints, Matthew 27:51-53. I highly suspect that there will be a repetition of what happened back then, yet on a far greater scale, when the predicted resurrection and rapture of New Covenant believers occurs. The grave of every true deceased believer on this earth will be opened. This will not be to let the believers come out of the grave, for that is not even necessary, but rather it will be to give visible “witness” to the unbelieving lost left behind that the predicted resurrection and rapture has actually occurred. Praise the Lord! Glory to God!
The Greek word translated as “shout” literally means “an intelligent call.” On that great day the Lord will call every New Covenant believer by their name. Every believer will instantly recognize the voice of the Lord as He calls and will answer Him with a shout of praise and glory. Compare the statement of the old patriarch Job in Job 14:12-15. Folks, this is “the blessed hope” of the believer, Titus 2:11-15. Glory to God! Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord Jesus!
The Lord will also have with Him “the voice of the archangel.” This will be the voice of Michael, the archangel. The obvious reason for this is that Michael has been entrusted with caring for the bodies of all true believers throughout human history. He guards and protects those bodies from Satan who would like to have them to use for his own evil purposes, Jude 8-9; Daniel 12:1. The voice of Michael will command the earth to release the bodies of the deceased believers into the care of our precious Lord, who Himself is “the resurrection and the life,” and those deceased believers will instantly live as they come forth from their graves, John 11:25; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53. Glory to God! Praise you Lord Jesus!
Christ will also have with Him “the trump [trumpet] of God.” This will be the same trumpet that sounded at Mt. Sinai some 3,500 years ago when God gave His Law to Moses to give to the children of Israel. Why would the Lord bring this trumpet with Him? Because the nation and people of Israel, in their present state of unbelief and rejection of Christ, will have to go back under seven more years of Law. See Daniel 9: 24-27 remembering that the prophecy was given while Daniel and the people of Israel were still living under the Law. They fulfilled the first 69 weeks of that prophecy until Christ was crucified and the Dispensation of Grace intervened. The last seven years of the Dispensation of the Law have not yet been fulfilled. Therefore, just as the “Trumpet of God” sounded at the institution of the Law some 3,500 years ago, it is going to sound again immediately after the resurrection and rapture of all New Covenant believers has occurred, re-instituting the final seven years of the Law upon Israel. Glory to the Lord!
 Immediately following the resurrection and rapture of New Covenant believers off the
earth, the seven year Tribulation will begin on the earth. When the thick darkness caused by the
“fly by,” the earthquake, and the erupting volcanoes lessens enough so that the unbelievers left on the earth can begin to see and understand what is going on, they will find that two strange looking men have appeared in the streets of Jerusalem preaching the Lord Jesus Christ and His Kingdom and demanding repentance on the part of the lost. These will be God’s “two witnesses,” who will preach to the Jewish people and to the whole world from the streets of Jerusalem throughout the first half of the Tribulation period [1,260 days], Revelation 11:3-6.
One of the first things they will ask of God in order to demonstrate the proof of their authority as true “messengers sent from God” will be their prayer that the Lord God will shut up the heavens for three and one-half years during their ministry. This coincides perfectly with Point 5 under the Natural Events as listed above.
We know that today every nation on earth is moving against Bible believing Christianity, and therefore against anything having to do with God and the Judeo-Christian Scriptures. It is only going to get worse with the passing of time. The preaching of these “two witnesses” will then be about as welcome to the unbelieving lost world left on the earth as a “wart on the nose.” There is no question that “the authorities” will attempt to stop their preaching almost immediately. But the Scriptures tell us that anyone who attempts to stop them or harm them in anyway will simply be consumed into ashes by fire proceeding out of the mouth of the “two witnesses,” Revelation 11:5. People may not believe in the supernatural today, but during the coming Tribulation there will be all kinds of supernatural powers at work. It won’t take but a few instances of people being burned into ashes, and the “authorities” will leave the “two witnesses” alone to do what the Lord God sent them to do.
I have an in-depth Bible study on The Future Ministry of God’s Two Witnesses which I will be glad to send to any reader upon request.
 The very first converts among the Jewish people to the ministry of God’s “two witnesses” will be the beginning of the Jewish “remnant,” consisting of 144,000 Jews out of all 12 tribes of the children of Israel, Revelation 7:1-8; 14:1-5. These 144,000 Jews will in turn be sealed and commissioned to carry “the gospel of the kingdom” [Matthew 24:14] all over the earth during the first half of the Tribulation, and millions of people will come to salvation in Christ under their ministry and the ministry of the “two witnesses,” Revelation 7:9-17; Joel 2:32.
I also have an in-depth study about The Salvation, Sealing, & Ministry of the 144,000, which I will be glad to send to any reader upon request.
 At almost the same time that these events are occurring, the “man of sin,” the prophesied
anti-christ, will make his appearance on the world scene. He will come on the world scene as a great “man of peace” with a “peace plan” which will supposedly ensure “world peace” for at least seven years, Revelation 6:1-2; Daniel 8:23-25; 9:27. The lost, unbelieving populace will “eat it up” and hail his arrival as the great “world leader” they have long anticipated and been hoping for. But it will all be a deception. The passage in Daniel 8:25 stated explicitly that under the guise of “peace” “he shall destroy many.” He will have limited supernatural powers with which he will deceive the whole unbelieving lost world into following him, 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10. His supernatural powers will increase during the last half of the Tribulation, after he has been killed and his body is then indwelt by the spirit of Satan himself, Revelation 13:1-9. Nevertheless, he will ultimately be destroyed by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself and cast alive into the lake of fire and brimstone, Revelation 19:20.
These are just a few of the natural and spiritual events clearly prophesied in God’s Word to occur, which are staring humanity in the face RIGHT NOW. These events could begin at any
moment of any day now. But they will begin SOON! Those who “profess” to be Christian believers today can either “make your calling and election sure” and know that you are truly saved and ready to meet the Lord, or you can “sluff it off” in your unbelief and weep later, 2 Corinthians 13:5; 2 Peter 1:10. The time for playing silly little “religious” or “church” games is over. We living today are facing the very end of this dispensation, and it will end suddenly without any further warning. All the warnings we need are right here in God’s inspired Word. Readers can take this message to heart and act upon it, or they can ignore it to their own hurt and possible eternal damnation. Are you listening?
I am not writing to entertain anyone, nor to tickle anyone’s ears. I have laid these truths out before my readers just as plainly and sincerely as I know how. My heart cries and my eyes weep for the lost in the world today. I would like to meet every reader in glory when my precious Lord comes to receive His people to Himself, John 14:1-3. But the ONLY way that will happen is that every reader have the assurance of the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ in and upon your soul. Do YOU have such assurance? If any reader has any doubts, then I urge you to read again John 3:3-7; 3:16; 3:36; 5:24, 14:6; Acts 4:12; 16:30-31; 20:21; 20:26-27; Romans 10:8-13; 10:17; Ephesians 2:8-9; and Titus 3:5. After reading these passages, ask the Lord in simple prayer to give you the GRACE to believe His Word and to receive Christ as your own personal Savior. Then write and let me know that you have been saved so that I may rejoice with you and pray for you.
Written in the love of Christ Jesus our wonderful Savior and Lord.
“And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,” 1 Thessalonians 5:23.
<<<<<<< O >>>>>>>
Permission is granted to any true believer or Bible believing Christian ministry to reproduce this study to share with others, or to quote from it in context as written.
This ministry is financed by the voluntary free will offerings of those readers who feel led of the Lord to help us send forth God’s wonderful Word.
Please address all comments, questions, and correspondence to: Pastor F. M. Riley, Last Call Gospel Ministry, 184 County Road 108, Harrisburg, Missouri 65256, or I can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
<<<<<<< O >>>>>>>
The Bible is 100 % accurate in predicting the future. It is also true that before the world was created with all that is in it including humans God had created the angelic host that are spirits at the service of God. The angels were there at the dawn of the Universe and were witnesses to it. The Bible also tells us that these angels had a hierarchy of power and the most powerful were called archangels. Satan was such an angel in a position of high authority when sin was found in him. He led a rebellion of 1/3 of the angels of heaven and some came to earth with great knowledge. It is those fallen angels that recorded all the prophecies in the many cultures of the world. These angels know the outlines of the future the same way we do, from the prophecies in the Bible and from the knowledge they had before their rebellion.
So it is no surprise to know the degree of accuracy that these civilizations had when the gods they coexisted with were no other that the fallen angels that were in position of authority in the courts of heaven prior to their fall.
A lot of information on this subject can be found in the web site http://www.prophecyinthenews.com and other prophecy sites.
Edwina (20 Nov 2012)
“Amazing Coast to Coast interview about the Mayan Texts and the Pole Shift in the Bible.“
Dear Doves,Been wondering about Nibiru and that Pole Shift in Revelation? Well, the bowl judgments and the Pole Shift are all taken care of in this 15 minute section, you can also listen to the whole show if you want to.We just cannot have long to go now.