Archive for the ‘Nemesis’ Category
In the series of reasons for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pastor Bob has presented an air tight case for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
I concur 100% with his teaching as it follows the true interpretation of the Bible concerning the relationship of the church to Jesus and His coming to take us home.
I was also watching Zola Levitt about the time he started his ministry and learned the significance of the Jewish Feasts since then.
Thanks Pastor Bob for all your series of articles and the time you have dedicated to them.
Pastor Bob I also believe like you that the 7 years are all of tribulation and wrath and that the idea that there is going to be 3 and a half years of peace is false and leads to grievous error of interpretation.
What greater judgment upon the world and the USA than letting the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama be their president and use the nation to become the Antichrist and dominate the world. Israel will confirm the covenant in the future, but America created the conditions for the Antichrist!
Pastor Bob (10 May 2015)
““Pre-Tribultaion Truth – 12”“
All Doves:This will now be the fifth block of data points, exegesis, analysis of the accumulating evidence for supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I set each block at 50 points for structure and reading ease. Now to the growing evidence for our verdict supporting a Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
201. So there is definitely no peace on Earth during the first 3-1/2 years of the Tribulation like “Pre-Wrathers imply! The Judgments fall from God’s throne (showing that it’s from God and the Lamb (Christ Jesus) from the very beginning of the opening of the Scroll. The opening of the Scroll starts a series of catastrophes which are sent onto the Earth. This is not the “wrath of man” or “the wrath of Satan” (even though God uses them as agent of His judgments). The origin of the wrath is from the very presence of God, and is judgment from Him (His wrath). The source of the “seven” year Tribulation is all of God’s doing or by permission. Note: the 24 elders are in heaven, worshiping the Lamb “before” He even receives the Scroll with the “Seven” Seals. The Bride/Church is in heaven before the Four Horsemen are set loose upon the Earth. That fact alone confirms the Rapture will be a Pre-Tribulation event. I could have stopped right here and need go no further.
202. The Scroll is defined, it’s the “Title Deed” (a legal document) to the Earth itself (which rightly belongs to the Lord God Himself). Yet the Scroll is also a parchment of Judgments, by which Christ Jesus will take possession of what’s rightly His. In order for Jesus to gain back that which belongs to Him, the enemies of God must be destroyed. -(Psalms 2:1-12; Revelation 5:1-14).
203. The Scroll is written on both sides, containing lamentations, mournings and woes. It’s “the Curse” which goes out over the whole Earth. The dimensions of the Scroll are the same as “The Holy of Holies” which shows that the Judgments are sent from the Throne of God -(Ezekiel 2:9-10; Ezekiel 3:1-9; Zechariah 5:1-4; Revelation 6:1-17; Revelation 10:8-11. In chapter 10, the Scroll is open, showing that Jesus had already ripped the seals off in chapter 6. Revelation 10 is a picture of Christ Jesus laying claim to the Earth, by the legal means of the Open Scroll, yet more judgment must occur to complete the transaction.
204. The First Seal reveals the Antichrist, who is indeed a Judgment (wrath) from God upon Israel, for their sin of rejecting Christ Jesus at His First Coming. Jesus Christ came unto His own (Israel) and they received Him not. Remember the prophecy, that if one comes in his own name (the Antichrist), they will receive him, another coming in his name. -(John 1:11; John 5:43).
205. Isaiah 28:15-18 calls the “Peace” Covenant between Israel and the Antichrist, revealed by the First Seal, “a covenant with death” and “an agreement with hell”. If that’s not Wrath and Judgment, then just what is it?
206. The Seal Judgments are clearly the Wrath of the Lamb (Jesus), Who Himself performs the Judgments of God in the “Tribulation”. -(Revelation 6:16; 2nd Timothy 4:1; and 2nd Timothy 4:8).
207. At the opening of the 6th Seal, kings and great men and people on the Earth finally realize that God’s Wrath is upon them. It took major events in the heavens, and an earthquake, to awaken these blinded people so they can recognize what’s been going on. The people say they must hide from the Wrath of the Lamb. In this, we can see the Judgment is from Christ Jesus, as He removes the Seals, so it is His Wrath that is poured out on Earth. The people add, “For the great day of His wrath is come (is present).” Therefore, the Seals contain the Wrath of God. -(Revelation 6:16-17).
208. The 7th Seal, on the Scroll brings ominous silence in Heaven. Also proceeding from the 7th Seal are the Trumpet Judgments. The harsher judgments of God are unleashed when the 7th Seal is opened. The Trumpets come forth from the 7th Seal, bringing increased Wrath in Revelation 8:1-2.
209. Likewise, “the Bowl Judgments” proceed from the blowing of the 7th Trumpet. Make a note here, with so much parenthetical information from chapters 11 to 16, it’s extremely difficult to see that progression, but it’s there if one pays particularly close attention to detail.
210. All of God’s Wrath is contained in the Scroll, and will be set loose in it’s proper order, issuing from the opening of the 7th Seal, which brings the Trumpets, which brings forth the Bowls. For a clearer picture for this concept, think of a “telescoped” eyeglass with segments that slide out for greater vision, and as each portion of the Judgments proceed from the opening of the 7th Seal, a harsher element of God’s Wrath emerges into view.
211. The Bowl Judgments “fill-up” and complete the Wrath of God. The Bowls are not the beginning of God’s Wrath, but the completion of it. -(Revelation 15:1).
212. Many people do not fully understand just how bad the “Tribulation” will truly be. It will be worse than the flood of Noah’s day; no other time like it since the creation of the world! -(Matthew 24:21-22). I have a thought that I have not heard anyone comment on and that is, when the Pre-Tribulation Rapture occurs, the National economy will collapse as we know it. Consider this hypothetical thought. If 150,000,000 adults in America disappear through the Rapture, particularly the economic collapse that will result. The average income based on government data is about $45,000 a year per person. The immediate net income loss to the US National economy will be at least $7-Trillion dollars of lost economic activity. This is a ballpark or an approximate figure, however, the implications are even more profound to say the least. Mortgages, car payments, truck payments, all abruptly cease! Groceries will not be bought! Utilities such as gas, electric, water, sewage, telephone, cable, will go unpaid. Most businesses operate on small profit margins, Wal-Mart is 3%, they depend on volume to sustain their large profits. Government payouts for Social Security, Food Stamps, WIC programs, Public Assistance, Disability, Medicare, Medicaid, will all come to a crashing halt, like water over Niagara Falls, NY. We have all heard the story of airplanes falling out of the sky at the Rapture of Christian pilots, but have you thought about the things as basic as garbage and trash removal? America is built on a “just-in-time delivery” pipe line. By that I refer to the supply chain that operates to keep commerce flowing, parts going in one door of a plant to be moved to the assembly line on arrival, installed to the finish product, to the loading dock for shipping out to the retailer.
I remember the economic impact a winter storm had back in 1994 that shut down the Interstates in Kentucky for a week. Ford has three plants in the Louisville, KY area and they were forced to shut down for over a week. They [Ford] even threatened the state and city with talk of relocating if the States of Kentucky and Indiana if transportation is permitted to be shut down ever again. Everything we think of as “business as usual” would cease in a heart beat and bring on the collapse.
Interestingly, there has been talk in financial circles that there will be a global financial “reset” this fall, mid-September to October of 2015. That may go off with the Rapture at Rosh HaShanah. Beginning May 1st, JP Morgan-Chase bank began charging its large depositors 1% interest to shelter depositor’s money. This is a 180-degree turn around from the day you used the bank to save for the future and earn a little interest on your savings! Other banks will jump on the train as the system implodes! I could go on but you get the picture by now.
213. At the end of the “Tribulation” when Jesus arrives at the Armageddon site in the Jezreel Valley, there’s no mention of a Resurrection. The Rapture (which includes a Resurrection) cannot happen at that time, as Post-Trib. folks insist. It’s simply not possible! -(Isaiah 63:1-6; Zechariah 14:1-15; and Revelation 19:11-21).
214. If there were a Rapture at the end of the “Tribulation”, all the believers who survived would be changed into immortal, glorified bodies. All the enemies will be destroyed. There would be no one left in natural-flesh bodies to populate the Millennium! The Rapture cannot happen at the end of the “Tribulation”.
215. Some say the “gathering of the elect” in Matthew 24:31 is the “Rapture” at the END of the “Tribulation”. But, in the Rapture, Jesus calls His own UP to Himself, Angels gather the “elect” at THE END of the “Tribulation”. The Matthew 24 argument has tripped up most of the denominational Church for centuries, thanks be to the Roman Catholic Institution’s interpretations.
216. The “elect” of Israel and survivors of the “Tribulation” will be gathered from wherever the Antichrist has scattered them, to the four winds, or directions of the Earth. Israel will be found gathered in Bozrah, in modern day Jordan. -(Isaiah 63:1).
217. The Angels also gather “the elect” from one end of Heaven to the other. The gathering of Old Testament saints and martyred “Tribulation” saints for the Resurrection of their bodies as seen in Revelation 20:4, so they will be able to participate in the Feast of Tabernacles, which will take place 5 days after Jesus returns, according to the timing of the Feasts of Leviticus 23 that will be fulfilled when Jesus returns.
218. There’s also the Judgments of the Sheep and Goat nations after Christ Jesus returns to the Earth, and it must take place before the Millennium is officially started. People are “gathered” from around the globe.
219. The “Tribulation” period is described in extensive prophecies throughout the Scriptures. Here is a lengthy list (here a little, there a little) of the words that define it: “Wastedness, desolation, darkness, gloominess, clouds, thick darkness, blood, vengeance, destruction, fierce anger, fire, jealousy, cruel, trouble, great distress, revenge, furious, arrow drunk with blood, sword, terrible, men’s hearts failing them for fear, the powers of heaven shall be shaken, wars, great earthquakes, famines, pestilences, fearful signs, great tribulation- such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, the earth utterly broken down, the earth clean dissolved, the moon shall be confounded, the sun ashamed, to punish leviathan, to slay the dragon that is in the sea, a covenant with death, an overflowing scourge, hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, your agreement with hell, you shall be trodden down by it, the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, the stars of heaven shall not give their light, I will shake the heavens, the earth shall remove out of her place (her orbit and axis?), to punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity, lamentations, mournings, woe, sound an alarm, let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, they shall run like mighty men, they shall climb the wall like men of war, the people shall be much pained, howl ye, the moon became as blood, stars of heaven fell to the earth, the curse that goes forth over the face of the whole earth, death and hell followed with him, thundering, lightnings, the smoke of the pit, men shall seek death-and shall not find it, the torment of a scorpion, it (the sea) became the blood of a dead man, men were scorched with great heat, they gnawed their tongues for pain, every island fled and the mountains were not found, except those days be shortened-there should be no flesh saved, and then the end shall come.” These are just some of the phrases that I collected from Scripture back when I was researching the Scriptures for descriptive “cosmological” signs that might have been descriptive confirmation of “Planet-X” which Marshall Masters was observing the skies for over the past decade. That was back around 2010. This list is not a complete list by any means. This is the Wrath from which the Bride/Church is promised to be delivered from! The list still remains a pretty good description of what Gil Broussard talks about in his study of Planet-7X, which, if it is correct, times with the period from September-October through April-May of 2016.
220. There is no proof that the 8th Trumpet of Revelation is the so-called “last” trumpet of 1st Corinthians 15:52. That explanation is just the result of people erroneously concluding their preconceived ideas and assumptions, that the Pre-Wrath folks are as they claim. The Pre-Tribulation Rapture position is the only Rapture view that maintains the proper distinction between the prophetic trumps of the Bride/Church, and the Judgment Trumpets of the Tribulation. The Pre-Wrath position, in its over-simplification fails to take into consideration that the difference between the First Half and the Second Half of the Seven year Tribulation is more a matter of degrees than in substance. The twenty-one judgments are just that, judgments!
221. The Apostle Paul wrote about the “Last” Trumpet decades before John saw the Seven “Judgment Trumpets” of the Revelation. The Apostle Paul’s “last trump” was written in the mid 50’s and certainly by 60 AD at the latest. John’s vision came 30+ years later – about 95/96 AD. The Apostle Paul could not have known about the 7th and “Last Trumpet” of Revelation before it was revealed to John on the Isle of Patmos!
222. The “Trump of God” brings in blessing, eternal life, glorified bodies. -(1st Thessalonians 4:16). The “Seven Trumpets” of the Revelation of Jesus Christ brings destruction upon the enemies and God’s wrath for sure.
223. The “Trump of God” is distinctly for the Bride/Church. Since God deals with Israel and a rebellious world in the Tribulation, the 7th Trumpet cannot refer to the Bride/Church without losing the distinctions between Israel and the Church.
224. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the Trump of God. The Revelation Trumpets are blown by Angels. Folks these are not simply different terms describing the same thing or event. Much of the confusion about the Rapture event comes from tripping over the word “trump” or “trumpets”. Failure to understand Biblical terms are the result of over simplification through ignorance.
225. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is to”call an assembly” to rise and meet Christ Jesus in the air. The Revelation Trumpets send God’s Judgments onto a rebellious world.
226. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is a call to come worship at God’s throne. The Revelation Judgments’ Trumpets cause people to harden their hearts and they do not repent. -(Revelation 9:20-21).
227. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is for believers. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is for unbelievers.
228. The Last Trump for the Bride/Church is an act of God’s Grace. The 7th Trumpet Judgment in Revelation is an act of God’s Wrath.
229. In the Trump of God passage, for the Bride/Church, we are exhorted to “Comfort one another with these words”. At the 7th Trumpet in Revelation, “the nations will be angry.”
230. When the “Last Trump” blows for the Bride/Church at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Jesus was not to be found in heaven (like He is at the sounding of the 7th Revelation Trumpet). Instead, Jesus descends into the air to call the Bride/Church unto Himself. In the Revelation passage of the 7th Trumpet, there is no mention of Jesus descending, shouting, or being in the clouds.
231. The “Last Trump” for the Bride/Church in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture and the 7th Trumpet of the Resurrection cannot be the same event. Folks need to do a word study on trumpets!
232. In Numbers 10:1-10, the use of trumpets are defined. Two silver trumpets were constructed for the purpose of “calling the assembly together to worship” and for “the journeying of the camps”. When the camp was called to move, One trumpet would blow and the east part of the camp went forward. A Second trumpet would sound and the south part of the camp would move. Numbers 10:1-10 doesn’t mention the north and west sides, or the tribe of Levi and the Tabernacle (as viewed from Numbers 2:1-34), but a third, fourth, and fifth trumpet must have sounded for the moving of the camps. At the Last Trumpet, the whole camp would be moving. We have a similar pattern of illustrating this point In the military. When there is a change of the commanding general of a division-size unit, there is usually a division parade of its troops. All the units that make up the division, under the commanding general “troop” their unit colors and march past the change of command ceremonies on a parade field. Individual units from company-sized or smaller up to battalion, regiment, and brigade-size parade march past the old and new commanding general’s, usually of 2-star rank. This is a picture of how the 12 tribes responded to the trumpet in some ways resembles the change of command that takes place at the Christ’s Second Coming.
233. The Apostle Paul, being a well-taught Jew, had to know the meaning of the Last Trumpet (by the Jewish definition). At the Last Trump for the Bride/Church, which is a signal that our work is done, the whole assembly of the Bride/Church will move the “camp” to Heaven.
234. Some people think the ascension of the “two witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. The “two-witnesses” are raised from the dead before the blowing of the 7th Trumpet in Revelation! But at the very instant the Trump is blown for the Bride/Church, the resurrection/rapture will happen. There is only ONE Rapture of the Bride/Church, not two, not three, just One!
235. Some people think the ascension of the “Two Witnesses” in Revelation 11:12 is the Rapture of the Bride/Church. The Bride/Church will be Raptured in the twinkling of an eye. The twinkling of the eye is instantaneous, a split fraction of a second! For the Bride/Church , it’s “Now you see them – now you don’t!” But the “two witnesses” will have time to stand on their feet and the whole world will watch them on satellite TV. The resurrection of the “two witnesses” cannot be the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church. Call it what you want but it is not the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church.
236. In Exodus 19:16-20, there’s a “Trump of God” as God descended upon Mt. Sinai; no angels or people blew this trumpet, but God Himself. At the second occurrence of the Trump of God, at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, no angels or people will blow it.
237. At Mt. Sinai and in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, both the Trump of God and an Audible Voice and are heard. Exodus 19:19 states that Moses heard the voice of God. In 1st Thessalonians 4:16, the Raptured hear the shout of Christ Jesus.
238. At Mt. Sinai, Israel was redeemed from slavery to Egypt. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church was redeemed from our sinful flesh (which can indeed hold a Christian in slavery, if we don’t reckon ourselves dead to sin through Jesus).
239. At Mt. Sinai, God dwelt with Israel. At the Rapture, the Bride/Church dwells with Christ Jesus.
240. The “Trump of God” sounded on Mt. Sinai for Israel on the Feast of Pentecost. The “Second and Last Trump of God”, relates to a Bride/Church that began at Pentecost.
241. The “Trump of God” is a different Trumpet than the ones used in the judgments of the Tribulation. The 7th Trumpet cannot be the Last Trumpet of the Bride/Church’s Rapture!
242. The “Seven Feasts of the Lord”, given to Israel in Leviticus 23:1-44 is God’s Timetable, like a “Program Guide” that you would get at a major league baseball game. They show “Prophetic Fulfillment’s” of Christ’s Atonement, the crucifixion of Jesus, to the Resurrection of Jesus, the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church, the marriage of the Lamb, and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
243. Four of the Feasts are fulfilled on the exact day, and even more precisely to the very moment of the precise day, when Israel observed them! Passover on the 14th day of Nisan, the First Month of Israel’s religious world. Jesus was crucified on the very same day as the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. Unleavened Bread, the 15th of Nisan; Jesus was buried by Sundown, the start of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Jesus’ burial on that Exact Day represents and fulfills the middle loaf which was hidden and buried in the Feast of Unleavened Bread. The First fruits, the Sunday after Unleavened Bread (in 32 AD), the exact day occurred three days after Jesus was buried. On the Third Day, Jesus rose from the dead and became the First fruits of them that died, fulfilled exactly. Pentecost, also called the “Feast of Weeks,” the 50th day after First fruits. The Holy Spirit descended upon the First believers of the new Bride/Church. When Pentecost (Hebrew “Shavuot”) was fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration, the first member of the new Bride/Church were Jews, so the feast was fulfilled in Israel, even though the Bride/Church became predominantly Gentile throughout its history from the second century AD onward.
244. Since the first four feasts were fulfilled on the exact days Israel observed them, so also, we can safely conclude and assume that the last three feasts will be fulfilled on the exact day of their observance, and most likely at the exact hour and moment. God does not change. God is a mathematician. The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah), the first day of the 7th month of Tishri (which is also the First Day of the First month of Israel’s Civil Year)! This is when Israel celebrates their New Year! On that day, a new Seven Years will begin for Israel, as Antichrist confirms a Covenant with them, which starts the Tribulation. The Bride/Church will be Raptured before that event occurs. Yom Kippur, the Feast of Atonement, the 10th day of the 7th month. This will be the day that Christ Jesus will Atone for the sins of Israel; they will be forgiven and restored; He will descend to touch His feet down on the Mount of Olives on this day at His Second Coming. The Second Coming will simultaneously fulfill a Jubilee -(Leviticus 25:9-15) in Israel on the Day of Atonement. The land will be returned to its rightful owners, and the Earth will be returned rightly to the Lord’s Possession. Captives will be set free and all debts will be forgiven/cancelled. All these details are a part of what Jesus will do as His feet touches the Earth on that Day of Atonement. The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot), the 15th day of the 7th Month; five days later after Jesus has returned to the Earth, the celebration of God living with His people (dwelling with, or tabernacling with them) will be celebrated. Zechariah 14:16, will be fulfilled on the exact day of its celebration!
246. These Feasts are for Israel. The Bride/Church has not been instructed to keep them. -(Colossians 2:16-17). It is true that they are called the Feasts of the Lord, but the Bride/Church is an anachronism to the Jews, because of their having failed to recognize their Redeemer/Messiah/Savior. God set Israel aside, because they failed to recognize the day of their salvation. The entity we know as the Bride/Church could be understood as God’s “Plan B” in God’s Master Plan. The overarching theme of Scripture is God’s Grace. It’s all about what God is doing, for you and me, and even the Apple of His Eye!
247. Some teach that the Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on Pentecost to End the Bride/Church Age on the same day the Church was birthed. The reason that this is incorrect is based upon three reasons. 1. Although the Church was born on Pentecost, it fulfilled a Feast Day for Israel, because the First who were born into the Church were Jews. 2. If we needed to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on Pentecost (from year to year), it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching for Christ Jesus. The fact that Rosh HaShanah is a two-day feast, we cannot possibly know the exact precise moment, despite there are allusions of what time that might be. This is why Jesus referred to or used the Hebrew “Idiom” that “no man knows the day nor the hour” – it pointed the Disciples to the only Feast Day that is two days in length because it is declared by the sighting of the New Moon! The Feast Day was God’s way of hinting in advance how the process could be observed or to get our attention of what was approaching. God’s Grace was at work in the Old Testament as well when it came to God’s methods of revealing His Master Plan of human redemption.
248. Some teach that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Bride/Church will happen on the Feast of Trumpets (because of the Trumpets, in relation to the Rapture). The idea is based on what I consider to be true but nonetheless as some what misleading: 1. The Trumpets blow to announce a New Year in Israel, not to Rapture the Bride/Church per se. This also forces the idea that the Bride/Church will be Raptured at the same time that the Antichrist signs the “peace treatment” (their covenant with death) with Israel (which starts the Tribulation). There is nothing in Bible prophecy to suggest that at the instant the Bride/Church is removed, the Tribulation begins. It might and it might not. It’s logical that some time must pass, between the Rapture and when the Antichrist gains enough power to make that covenant. 2. If we need to wait for the Lord to Rapture His Bride/Church on some future Feast of Trumphets, it destroys imminence. 3. We will not know the day or the hour when the Bride/Church will be Pre-Tribulation Raptured, so we are exhorted to be watching, waiting, and working for Christ Jesus. Because Rosh HaShanan is a two-day Feast, dependent upon the observance of the New Moon becoming visible from Jerusalem, imminence is always present. It is this element why the Feast is known or referred to as the “Unknown Day”. As I have noted before many believe Rosh HaShanah is the time of the Pre-Tribulation, but not always for all the correct reasons. Rosh HaShanah overlaps three calendar days when you understand it from the time reckoning of the Jews. This year, Rosh HaShanah begins at Sundown on our September 15th and ends at Sundown on September 17th of 2015. This fact that Rosh HaShanah spans 72-hours on our western calendar certainly enables the teaching of Imminence to be sustained. I’m not trying to split hairs here but I believe it satisfies both the requirement definition of imminence and the “unknown day” of the Feast Day of Rosh HaShanah as well; and being cognizant of the 13 symbolic meanings that accompany this Feast Day. Most Christian theologians were unaware of just how significant the Feast Days of Leviticus 23 are until the early 1990’s. In my own education on the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement, I first learned how Christ Jesus had fulfilled the ‘Feasts’ literally, physically, spiritually, and prophetically from Zola Levitt and Eddie Chumney, both Messianic Jews around 1990. In the past few years, a controversy occurred in which led to Eddie Chumney being taken off the ‘GLC Network’. Zola Levitt, from Pittsburgh, PA, was a regular Messianic believer on Pittsburgh’s Christian station Cornerstone CTV40. I knew Zola personally from his days at Duquesne University from where he graduated. We met through attending courses on Jewish/Christian cultural studies when I was a seminary student at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Zola died of cancer in 2006. I faithfully viewed ‘Zola Levitt Presents’ every Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm on CTV40. I can state unequivocally that Zola Levitt was a solid believer in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture doctrine, and that the Tribulation was not for Christians, but for his people, the Jews. I’m aware of an existing controversy between the ‘Hebrew Roots’ movement and many within the Christian community but I’m not informed enough to know or comment much more about issues over Eddie Chumney. I have all of his excellent books, even going so far as to buy extra copies.
249. Where is the sound Biblical doctrine showing that the Rapture occurs or could occur at sometime within the Tribulation? There is none! The Mid-Trib, Pre-Wrath, Post-Trib positions are indefensible when one studies the whole counsel of God, the whole Bible, and not just ‘cherry-picking’ a few verses to support your view.
250. There is indeed sound Biblical evidence for the doctrine showing that the Rapture of the Bride/Church is Pre-Tribulational in many ways. I believe that from the evidence laid out in these segments of ‘Pre-Tribulation Truth’ there is no legitimate conclusion in justifying the holding to any other position on this topic. Those sites that choose to deny the evidence, have not changed their Pre-Wrath Rapture Babble dog and pony show that cannot see and recognize the Biblical Truth for what it is, the Truth! Like the “Energizer” bunny, they have only one choice but to continue their beating out the same old drum beat. As it is said the definition of insanity is to do the same old thing and expect different results.
Obviously, there could be other points that I have not noted or overlooked. This is a compilation over thousands of hours of study over the course of a half-century. I will concede a point here that it is conceivable for my having overlooked some particular point, but I am confident that I have compiled an exhaustive list of the cogent elements, throughout my research on the “Theme of the Bride Motif”; analysis of the “Hebrew wedding’s 18 specific details” associated with the “Theme of the Bride Motif” as well. I shared those specifics last year in a number of posts.
It is not always possible to compile a total comprehensive overview of all the cogent points to support my premise, and while effort to avoid duplications was a concern, invariably a point or two might have been repeated as the result of analysis from a different perspective relative to the text. As I was typing this fifth segment several new, quite a few points have come to mind. I jotted them down for analysis and later sharing.
Next time in this series of posts I will return to more examples of men who taught the Pre-Tribulation Rapture long long ago, and certainly, well before Margaret MacDonald or John Nelson Darby. “Let God be true but every man a liar”, particularly those men and women who lie about Margaret MacDonald and John Nelson Darby for originating the idea of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture! This goes double for those that slander and defame C.I.Scofield. Remember, it was the Apostle Paul who was the first to teach the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
Keep looking up, were approaching the countdown on the calendar to the four month point to Rosh HaShanah. Each day I can sense its closeness! Maranatha and blessings to all.
Here are the links to the rest of the parts
Nando end 2
The wonders of modern technology search engines is that they try to anticipate what you are looking for or want. In this case I just entered You Tube and the video below was listed.
This video covers the subject in the title and much more, surprisingly it gives the Bible explanation to all this phenomena and incur in speculating into the origins of humans as mixing with aliens from other planets.
UFO’s, abductions, ancient civilization megalitic structures, Nibiru, the Ananaki and a myriad of other interconnected subjects are seen in this very good video.
They even speculate at the end that the UFO’s that we are seeing are these gods that are coming back again.
They are correct in this statement, but what is coming to the earth is the biggest onslaught of demonic entities that the world has ever seen or will ever see.
The skull and bones photo that appears in the video intro if it is true and not a photo shop can be assumed to be about six times the size of the skull of the human at the right side touching it. No info of where the photo was taken or the people in the photo. Let us look a little more closely at the shadows that we see.
The shadow of the jaw falls to the right below as well as the ones in the eyes bones etc. The shadow of the man crouching falls also equally and appears to have the same source in intensity and direction. Shadows tie an object to the place it stands and the shadows of this photo seem consistent and not manipulated. The video does not cover the photo announcing it.
The following video is an interview with Steve Quayle. The subject of Giants all over the world is covered fully with slides showing some amazing facts.
The first of the two videos below is already posted in this blog.
They are very good in explaining Planet X.
Dru (20 Oct 2013)
“Two videos on Planet X …“
This is a very interesting video. Although I do not believe that the Rapture will occur at the end of the seven seal his presentation about Planet X or Nibiru to explain the flood and the crucifixion is very interesting.
Steve T (8 Oct 2013)
“Planet X, Miracles, Meteors & the End of America?“
This article is to put some perspective about the Mayan Dec 21, 2012 scenario. It is a well known fact that the Mayan circular calendar ends in that date and many have said that it means the end of the world. NASA has made a video refuting this alarming concept and debunking the popular thinking.
I am not an expert on the Mayan calendar or in astronomy but I will try to look at the facts presented in the video, compare it to what the Mayans believe is going to happen and then look at the Christian Bible and what it says about the end of the Age and the return of Jesus Christ on His second coming to establish a one thousand year long Kingdom with Him as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
First it is important to say that in NASA’s video they stated their believe that the earth is 13.7 billion years old and that the Mayans thought the earth was created 5,125 years ago. This statement of earths age was meant to discredit the Mayans believes, but a few minutes before they stated their gigantic knowledge of time and future events with a calendar more sophisticated that the one used in modern science.
Well now let us see what the Bible says about the age of the earth. In the book of Genesis chapter five there is a genealogy that starts a count from the creation of Adam to Noah and the flood and it states the age of Noah as 600 years old when the flood waters came on the earth. A little arithmetic yields a total of 1, 656 years to this point. A little further on on Chapter 11:10 the genealogy picks up with Shem till the birth of Abram (Abraham). At this point the total time that had passed from Adam was 1946 years. From this point on we rely on historical records and using a very detailed Historical book The Wall Chart of World History they date Abraham’s birth as 1,995 BC . Well this World Chart places Adam’s creation in the year 4,004 BC which when added to 2012 gives a total of 6,016 years for the age of the World. This number is much closer to the Mayan’s number than to NASA’s one of billions of years.
Second what they say about the Mayans is not what I have learned from people that have studied it. They said that on this date their god winged serpent was going to return to the earth to rule the world and this is very close to what the book of Revelation describes as in the person of the Antichrist and the rising of Apollyon a fallen angel.
Something is going to make the biggest earthquake the world has ever seen and the burning of the sun and all the other events enumerated in the book of Revelation and my opinion is that it is very possible that NASA is the one lying here. No the end is not going to end but it will surely look like it is when the Apocalypse starts. It may be in Dec 21, 2012 after all.
Why NASA is saying ‘we told you so’ about doomsday hype … a week early
A NASA video explains why “The World Didn’t End Yesterday” … more than a week before the date that’s been hyped as a purported doomsday.
NASA’s latest video debunking doomsday hype comes from the future — to be precise, from Dec. 22, one day after the expected peak for worries that the end of an ancient Maya calendar cycle will signal the end of the world as well. Some might think that the video, titled “The World Didn’t End Yesterday,” was prematurely released. But it wasn’t: The advance word about the non-apocalypse is a key part of the space agency’s plan.
“The teaser for the video explains everything: ‘NASA is so confident that the world is not coming to an end on Dec. 21, that they have already released a video for the day after,'” Tony Phillips, the writer and editor behind the NASA Science website as well as SpaceWeather.com, told NBC News in an email.
Phillips says the “day after” angle was his idea.
“I felt it was a lighter and more creative way to approach the topic than some of the other treatments we’ve seen,” he wrote. “Some people have been confused by it, but not all. The unorthodox approach is definitely a conversation-starter, which was our goal all along.”
Bashing the bunkum
As the 12-21-12 date approaches, NASA has been taking the lead in telling people that the connection between the Maya calendar and doomsday fears is pure bunkum. By some accounts, a grand 5,125-year cycle comes to an end on Dec. 21, but this year, archaeologists found that the Maya calendar counting system goes beyond 2012, just as our own calendar recycles itself after Dec. 31. For what it’s worth, there’s even some question whether Dec. 21 is the right date for the Maya calendar turnover.
The Maya “Long Count” calendar and its connection to 2012 has long been a topic of controversy.
Along the way, the Maya hype has gotten mixed up with other end-of-the-world memes, ranging from monster solar storms to the onset of a threatening Planet X. There’s a germ of truth behind some of the memes. For example, the sun really is heading toward the peak of its 11-year activity cycle, but solar maximum won’t cause the end of the world. In fact, Phillips has said the upcoming solar max could be “the weakest of the Space Age.” Meanwhile, our planet is indeed heading toward a rough alignment with the sun and the galactic center on Dec. 21 — but that alignment happens every year at this time, due to the winter solstice.
NASA has been spending a lot of time lately separating the scientific fact from the scary fiction. Last month, the space agency put together a Web page that addresses the frequently asked questions about the 2012 hype, with links to even more information about topics ranging from polar shifts to supernovae and super volcanoes. This may sound like overkill, but it’s not: Earlier this year, an international opinion survey conducted by Ipsos for Reuters found that 14 percent of the respondents believe the world will come to an end during their lifetime — and 10 percent said they were worried that the Maya calendar change-over would mark the end of the world.
What to tell your kids
All this doomsday hype can be particularly troubling for kids, who tend to look to the grown-ups for a reality check. Do your children need some reassurance? These tips from Kids.gov, the U.S. government’s Web portal for the younger set, could come in handy:
- Take their fears seriously. Dismissing a fear with a quick “don’t be silly comment” or brushing it aside by telling them not to worry is not going to help. If your children express a fear, take time to sit down and discuss it. This sends the message that you are really listening and that your kids can always come to you and they will be taken seriously.
- Educate yourself about the topic of their fears. This allows you to speak confidently about the subject and give you the facts when discussing a rumor.
- Help your child research the rumor. If your child heard the rumor at school or saw something scary on the Internet, sit down with him at the computer and help him to conduct his own research. Discuss the importance of finding credible sources for information and guide him to legitimate, authoritative resources.
- Take the fear off their plate. For younger children, sit down to discuss the child’s fear and then tell them, “OK, from now on I will worry about this for you. You don’t have to worry about this anymore. I’ll look into it and I will let you know what I find out.” Make sure to check back with your child once you have researched the topic. Anticipate any questions he may have and plan your responses.
Do you still have concerns about Dec. 21? Are you hearing the Maya hype from your friends? How are you handling all this? Feel free to weigh in with your comments below, and check back next week for our continuing coverage of the doomsday buzz. In the meantime, review our coverage of last year’s Rapture rigmarole to get an advance look at how this is all likely to go down.
Luis Vega has written many good articles that were submitted to http://www.fivedoves.com for posting. This article is a very good explanation of the things that are described in the book of Revelations starting with the first seal.
A link is given for a chart that illustrates in great detail what is in the article. the 3rd to the 6th seal are not correct and the reader should check the Bible for the correct rendition. None the less this article is very good.
Luis Vega (6 Dec 2012)
“The Coming Wrath of the Lamb – Judgments of Jesus Christ after the Rapture“
The Coming Wrath of the Lamb
Judgments of Jesus Christ after the Rapture
A possible correlation of an impending Super Solar Flare, Pole Shift & Asteroids to come
By Luis B. Vega
Online Chart at: www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Wrath.pdf
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come. -1 Thessalonians 1:10
This study seeks to highlight & illustrate 3 possible impending calamities that will occur on Earth according to some interpretations of the Book of Revelation. They are set to occur, in the not too distant future, after the Rapture. These events specifically have to do with intensifying Solar Flares, the increasing Near Earth Objects (NEO) headed toward Earth & the changing Magnetic Pole. What is alarming is that the current & observable patterns of what is happening now with the Sun, Earth & NEOs appear to give credence to such possible apocalyptic calamities. Given the Law of Probability, it is not only a matter of time; of not if but when one or all these events will occur.
This study suggests that these 3 events, in particular, appear to correlate to 3 divine Scroll Judgments from the Book of Revelation. The magnitude of such events leads one to theorize that perhaps such events could indeed constitute the ‘Wrath of the Lamb’ that the LORD will pour out on a rebellious ‘Last Generation’–according to what the Book of Revelation depicts. These astronomical scenarios presented are only suggesting a possible speculated Biblical correlation. Some interpret that the sequence of these Scroll Judgments of the ‘Lamb’ will happen nonetheless sometime in the Last Days but before Jesus’ Return to Earth to set up His Earthly Kingdom.
This rationale is also coming from the perspective that these divine & catastrophic judgments will happen in the natural world after the Rapture. The Bible clearly states that Christ promised that His Church would be spared from such type of ‘Wrath’. This illustration will thus focus on 3 of the primary Scroll Judgments of Revelation that will deal with the Sun, the Earth & the Oceans. It will be a time when the vengeance of the LORD will be brought about by Jesus to a Christ-rejecting world. Christ will execute Righteous Judgment upon a world that has rejected His love, forgiveness & authority.
Many End Times Biblical researchers believe that if these particular cataclysmic events will occur after the Rapture, then such catastrophic events are to occur during what will constitute the Tribulation Period at some point in time. The Book of Revelation speaks of people that will be saved during this Tribulation Period. The LORD will still extend this favor & grace during this horrific time despite the Righteous Judgments that will befall upon the world.
No doubt, Christians in that timeframe of the Tribulation Period will be targeted as the culprits of such divine judgments. It will be a very high price to pay to be associated or have allegiance to Jesus Christ; it will lead to inevitable persecution & death because the cataclysmic events will be attributed to the Christian ‘Lamb’, Jesus Christ. The Book of Revelation even specifically states that the people hiding in underground caves will realize & acknowledge that such calamities are coming from the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ & that they are part of His Wrath.
The Book of Revelation
According to the Book of Revelation, the Divine Wrath of Jesus Christ is coming to Earth; upon a Christ-rejecting humanity. These judgments, in their consummation are directed towards the last years of this current world age. This is the case because thereafter the Millennial Kingdom of Christ is to be established on Earth. As the Last Generation is coming into focus, we can ascertain the likelihood of the effects of such scenarios that are affecting the Sun, Earth & Oceans given what we know about science & statistical probability. A possible deciphering of the 1st century language & imagery used to describe the 3 scenarios can now be described and/or explained in modern scientific terms; these include:
1) a Super Solar Flare
2) Asteroids striking the Earth
3) a Pole Shift
Although the Seals were ‘broken’ in Glory devoid of time & space, the prophetic applications can be said to have an immediate, concurrent & futuristic fulfillments. The Scroll of Seals that is revealed in the Book of Revelation is a progressive unveiling of judgments. It is specifically comprised of multifaceted components of Christ’s Righteous Judgments. In a general overview, the sequence of the Judgments are comprised into 7 Seals, that lead to 7 Trumpets & culminate in 7 Bowls; a 7-7-7 numerical combination. The 3 particular calamities or elements to be highlighted in this essay are but a part of the total & complete Wrath of the Lamb Scroll Judgments.
The Bible depicts that Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God will use these element, the Sun, Earth & Asteroids -among others for horrific judgments, ‘upon those that dwell on the Earth’ per Rev 3:10. In the metaphorical language of the Book of Revelation, it describes a future time when the Sun will be so intense, people will curse GOD because of the scorching heat & fire. It further describes a time when EVERY island, mountain & land will be shaken from its foundation. This is due to an earthquake so huge, it levels cities across the globe –all at once as the Earth’s plates are convulsing or shifting. The description goes on to declare that 2 ‘stars’ or Asteroids will impact the Earth; one is as big as a mountain like a ‘mill stone’ will be crashing into an Earth’s ocean & the other will be like a ‘blazing star’. The Blazing Star or ‘wormwood’ perhaps will strike land.
the Lamb of GOD
The Bible declares that there had to be a price paid for the human offense of sin against a Holy & Righteous Creator. Before Calvary, God instructed mankind to use unblemished & pure lambs & bulls as literal metaphorical sacrifices in place of a sinner. The blood of such animals did not -nor could wash away or ‘pay’ for a sin of a person. Such ordinances were used for example, in Israel’s divine service to illustrate an object lesson. The life’s blood was required to atone; such animal sacrifices could only ‘cover’ but not plot out the stain of sin, much less provide eternal salvation & security for a person. Such an object lesson was set to teach that ultimately, GOD’s standard & only acceptable method of plotting out the sins of humanity was for a perfect, pure & sinless human representative to be willing & available to be a substitutionary agent.
GOD worked out a divine plan to have such a pure, blameless & sinless human representative for the fallen human race available. It would be in the fusion of the hypostatic union, or the GOD-MAN. Jesus Christ was that person; 100% GOD & 100% Man & willing to be that substitutionary sacrifice for all of fallen Humanity. What died at the Cross was not GOD but, the Man, Christ Jesus. It was this ‘Man’ of whom John the Baptist proclaimed, ‘behold the Lamb of GOD that takes the sin of the world away.’ (John 1:29)
This ‘slaughter’ of the ‘Lamb’ actually happened in Eternity Past, ‘before the foundations of the World were set up’, the Bible declares. The slaughter of Jesus Christ provided a divine & eternal payment or ‘atonement’ for a fallen Humanity created in the likeness of GOD. This payment was however fulfilled at the Cross of Calvary in space & time. Those that have refused & refuse such a royal invitation for compensation will be found wanting of worthiness. This is in reference to GOD’s absolute & immutable standard of righteousness & holiness. The outstanding amount owed by each living human soul will have to be reconciled by a Righteous LORD if one is found not being covering or ‘atoned’ for sin by the Blood of the Lamb.
The Book of Revelation depicts this very same ‘Lamb’ is the One now that has the Keys & authority to unlock this Divine Judgment upon an unrepentant world. This ‘lamb’ is actually a human, the risen Jesus Christ. It will be from the Tribe of Judah no less, a Jew. Now forever more, the 2nd Person of the Godhead is to be a human for all Eternity. Imagine that, in Heaven right now, there is a living, resurrected, glorified Man, a dual natured, human nonetheless representing a redeemed Humanity before the Throne of the Courts of Heaven.
THE WRATH OF THE LAMB
It is uncharacteristic to have a depiction of a ‘Lamb’ with a ‘wrath’. Most lambs are known for their docility. Christ was slain as a lamb led to the slaughter at His 1st Advent; He will return to execute His vengeance upon His enemies as a Lion at His 2nd Advent. It will be the time when the ‘Humble Lamb’ that triumphed over the raging prideful ‘red dragon’ at the Cross will have His vengeance in the end.
The Wrath of the Lamb will be a prelude to the eternal condemnation & judgment to come as described in the White Throne Judgment. This Tribulation Period, that will experience the Wrath of Jesus Christ, will be a time when those remaining on the Earth/World not ‘sealed’ by the Mark of the LORD will suffer the Wrath of the Lamb. The last wicked generation right before Christ’s return will be the one held accountable for the treatment of Believers in Christ during the Church Age & during the Tribulation. It will also be that Last Generation that will see the Resurrection & Rapture of the Saints to Glory.
In a sense, Jesus Christ will be implementing an ‘evection’ notice to a Christ-rejecting Humanity & fallen angelic entities left on Earth to make way for the Millennial Kingdom Age. Prophetically, the Lamb of God does now possess the Title Deed to Humanity & the Physical Earth that was forfeited by Adam & Eve since the expulsion from the Garden of Eden. Christ purchased the Title Deed to the Earth on the Cross of Calvary as well. This was symbolized by the Crown of Thorns or the ‘curse of the Earth’ that Jesus took upon His very own head. Jesus took the ‘curse’ of the ground -the Earth that was a direct result of Adam’s disobedience that plummeted, not only Humanity into sin, but the whole of Creation as well.
The Lamb’s Scroll
The Wrath of the Lamb judgments follows the breaking of the successive Seals of the Scroll by the Lamb, Jesus Christ. A scroll in the ancient world also alluded to a title deed to a property. The Scroll of the Lamb is a sort of a ‘Last Will & Testament’ but in this case of the Risen Christ. In the ancient world or even now in to some extent for special occasions, a scroll was considered a ‘book’. The Greeks referred such scrolls as ‘biblion’; this is where we get the word Bible from. We also get the word ‘syllabus’ from the tag that was attached at the end of the scroll signifying who it was from, the ‘sillybos’. It was made up of columns & was on a continuous roll. Most scrolls were made out of papyrus or parchment.
In legal terms, if a scroll was sealed, it usually meant that it was very important as the seals carried the ‘mark’ or signet icon of the personage giving the scroll its authority. The sealing of a scroll also served to secure its contents & integrity. The connotation of a ‘sealed scroll’ meant that it had irrevocable mandates to be carried out -without delay or impediments. In general, a typical royal scroll had the following components to it:
The medium in which the lettering was inscribed on, usually in papyrus to any length required.
A tag that was pasted on the edge of the Scroll. It recorded the Author’s Title & Information.
These were the ‘seals’. Having a Bullae constituted the scroll as a Legal Document -as in a Will.
A sealed scroll also served to conceal the contents of the message or a will it contained until the seals were broken & at an allotted time. This is why the Book of Revelation in the Greek is called an ‘Apocalypse’ as in an un-raveling or unfolding verses an ‘Apocrypha’ that is a hiding. Christ chose to reveal the contents of His coming Wrath, if at least in metaphorical terms to all those that have ‘ears to listen’.
There is a scholarly debate as to when the seals are broken specifically. The argument is whether the Scroll Judgments have actually taken place already, are taking place or are to take place. The answer is probably all 3. Some believe that the Seals might have been metaphorically broken in the past but the contents will be fulfilled in real time or at some point in the future. Some speculate that they have occurred in GLORY -occurring since Christ’s ascension into Heaven. Others believe it will only occur literally to be fulfilled after the Rapture as the Church is promised not to endure such Wrath of the Lamb. Whether the physical seals are broken in the LORD’s presence or yet to be broken remains to be seen as it was a ‘vision’ given to the Apostle John.
1. A Super Solar Flare
The 1st angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the Earth. A 1/3 of the Earth was burned up, a 1/3 of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. –Revelation 8:7
The 4th angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. –Revelation 16-8-9
The 1st century language did its best to describe what possibly will be understood to be such a case of a Super Solar Flare, Pole Shift & incoming Asteroid. The 1st Trumpet Judgment deals with the Sun. This possibly correlates to the 4th Bowl Judgment of the Wrath of the Lamb. There will be a degree of heat so intense that it will burn up 1/3 of all the Earth’s trees & grass. This clearly would describe a Super Solar Flare of such a magnitude as to possibly affect vegetation on at least the side the Earth is facing the Sun. At any given time, the continents make up about 1/3 of the Earth’s land surface when facing the Sun.
The Earth has already had some close encounters with massive Solar Flares. Some recent eruptions have spared the Earth so as the Flares have been on the opposite side of the Sun, away from the Earth. Currently the Sun is experiencing a Solar Maximum to peek in Spring of 2013. What is alarming is that the Sun has never been this active since recorded data has been collected. The latest massive Solar Eruption occurred on Nov. 16, 2012. This ‘prominence’ as it is referred to, was so huge, it was out of the rage of NASA’s measurable instrumentation.
It is only a matter of time & probability that the next major massive Solar Flare will face the Earth directly. Given that the Earth’s Magnetic Shields have holes & is at a weakened stage, it makes for the ‘perfect solar storm’ to occur as described in the Book of Revelation. This is not to allude that a super Solar Flare will occur on DEC 21, 2012 either as some predict.
With such a worst-case scenario possible, it would be plausible to conceive scientifically that a ‘Super Solar Flare’ would penetrate the weakened Magnetic Shield of Earth to cause such horrific damage upon the land facing the Sun -at that time that 1/3 of the grass, trees, crops & vegetation would be scored and/or burned to a certain degree. The heat would be so intense that it would case massive death of humanity as well, not to mention the ramification of a year’s loss of world-wide crops. Massive food shortages & starvation would ensue. The price of elementary food stuffs would skyrocket due to demand & inflation. It would therefore not be that far-fetched to image a loaf of bread costing a whole day’s wage -as described from the Book of Revelation, if a person could even have a job.
The 2nd angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A 1/3 of the sea turned into blood, a 1/3 of the living creatures in the sea died, and a 1/3 of the ships were destroyed. –Revelation 8:8-9
The 3rd angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a 1/3 of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood. A 1/3 of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter. –Revelation 10:11
It is not a matter of IF but WHEN a Near Earth Object (NEO) will hit the Earth. It may be an Asteroid or a Meteorite -they have before. There are 100s of well recognized & confirmed impact creators all over the world. At any given time, there are 100s of Near Earth Objects that are tracked by NASA for example that appear to be headed toward Earth. Yet not all 100% of Asteroids that do exist in space can be possibly identified by world governments and/or space agencies to warn citizens of an impending danger or catastrophe. Or can they?
In the past few years alone, there have been several ‘near misses’ of Asteroids cruising by the Earth. There have also been some recent spectacular Meteorites recorded or caught on film that have screeched across the Earth’s skies. Such an object like a ‘mountain’ sized asteroid would be equal to 1000s of atomic bombs going off all at the same time. The plumes alone would cover the atmosphere of the Earth to the point that the Sun would be turned into ‘sackcloth’ & day would turn to night as a result for days. This too would affect the temperature as it would plummet in some areas & negatively affect the growing seasons & crops.
The Book of Revelation clearly suggests that there will actually be 2 separate occasions in which an object from space will come crashing down on Earth. The 1st object from space is described to be as big as a ‘mountain’ –this could only be an inference to an Asteroid. This first one will definitely hit an ocean. According to this Trumpet Judgment cataclysm, 1/3 of the Earth’s oceans will turn bitter. This includes the third part of the life therein & the destroyed shipping fleets. At any given time, the oceans facing the Sun make up approximately 1/3 of the Earth’s ocean surface.
The 2nd occurrence of an object coming down from space appears to be a Meteorite. The 2nd event that most likely describes a Meteorite may very well fall on land as opposed to the ocean. It appears that the description speaks of the springs of water & rivers that only land masses have & empty out into the ocean. According to this Trumpet Judgment cataclysm, 1/3 of the Earth’s springs & rivers will turn bitter. It has also been scientifically verified that Meteorites are made of a composite elements that when fused together with Earth’s elements make for a toxic mix that would likely contaminate that which it is exposed to.
3. Earth Pole Shift
The 7th angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. –Revelation 6:17-20
A current fact is that the Earth has been experiencing a surge in volcanic eruptions & increased frequency of sizable earthquakes. In some instances, earthquakes are occurring in areas not formally known for such activity. Many hold to a belief that in part, such geothermal activities are a direct result of an impending Pole-Shift. It is an undeniable fact now that the Earth’s magnetic poles are moving, and are accelerating in speed.
Over the last 420 years of recorded observations of the Magnetic North, the surge or the greatest change has occurred since 2000. What can cause a Pole-Shift, is for another body like the Earth of equal or greater weight/volume to be in such proximity that a reversal of polarity would ensue. Another theory is that a Pole-Shirt may be induced when the Earth may possible cross some galactic debris pocket of space or a Super Solar Flare. These are only suggestive speculations.
The 6th Seal of the Lamb’s Wrath has to do with the whole Earth or globe, perhaps as a direct result of a Pole-Shift. This description from the Book of Revelation would be in line with modern scientific models if such a calamity were to occur. The Book of Revelation speaks of an occurrence that will have all the foundations of the Earth shaken at the very core & at the same time. It will not be a localized event. This ‘event’ will be triggered by a Mega-Global Earthquake or as a result of it. The passage states that an earthquake will occur as none other since man has been on Earth. It will engulf the whole of the Planet. It thereafter depicts a horrible array of events that seem to allude to the consequences of a Pole Shirt in that ALL the islands & mountains will be moved from their very foundation.
Perhaps as part of a cause & effect, the prior Super Solar Flare could have induced this world mega-earthquake that in turn induces the Pole Shift due to the radiation & agitation of matter in part, i.e. Earth’s crust & magma compensations. A Pole Shift would cause the Earth’s crust & ocean floors to shift as the Earth’s Magnetic Field would rotate. According to the Book of Revelation, the world-wide effect of such a Pole-Shirt will be terrifying in terms of the consequences; major cities will be leveled, sea levels & coast re-orientated etc.
Judgment Outline of Revelation
The 7 SEALS (33rd Part)
1st SEAL-White Horse False Peace through Anti-Christ
2nd SEAL -Red Horse World War
3rd SEAL-Pale Horse Death by , famine & pestilences
4th SEAL-Martyrdom of Believers under Alter
6th SEAL-Sun Moon Stars
-‘Elites’ seek underground shelter from Wrath of Lamb
5th SEAL-Rapture of Martyrs to Heaven
7th SEAL-Silence in Heaven .5 Hours
7 TRUMPETS (33rd Part)
1st TRUMPET-33% of Trees & Grass burnt up (SUN)
2nd TRUMPET-33% of Sea turned to ‘Blood’ (Ocean-Asteroid)
3rd TRUMPET-33% of Fresh Water turned bitter (Land-Meteor)
4th TRUMPET-33% of Sun/Moon/Star loose light
5th TRUMPET-3 Woes Warning (Woe, Woe, Woe)
6th TRUMPET-Star Falls w/ Key to Abyss, 5 Months
It is not clear if the first 3 Trumpet Judgments are the same as the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Bowl Judgments. The separate descriptions of the Trumpet & Bowl Judgments appear similar in scope & effect. Many researchers argue that it has to do with being a point of perspective; as the Trumpet Judgments may be presented from a ‘heavenly’ view point & the Bowl Judgments may be from an Earthly reference point. This rationale would only apply if it were the case that the separate descriptions are actually one in the same. One aspect is striking in that the 3 highlighted events do appear to mirror each other in terms of sequence; the first 3 Trumpets start off with the Sun & the 2nd,3rd, & 4th Bowls end with the Sun.
7 BOWLS (33rd Part)
1st BOWL On LAND: painful soars on those who took MARK
2nd BOWL On SEA: turned to ‘blood’ (Ocean)
3rd BOWL On RIVERS: turned to ‘blood’ (Land)
4th BOWL On SUN: scorching with fire & intense heat (Sun)
5th BOWL On BEAST THRONE: Darkness
6th BOWL On Euphrates: Dried up for Kings of EAST (China)
7th BOWL On AIR: Severe Earthquake; 100lbs hailstones
To reiterate, the descriptions of what is happening now to the Earth & in the Earth with increasing Solar Flares, Pole-Shift & earthquakes seem to line up to the prophetic cataclysms of the Book of Revelation. These highlighted cataclysms seem to correlate to the impending divine judgments of Jesus Christ that are referred to as being the ‘Wrath of the Lamb’ to come. Even now there are some spectacular current world trends going on before our very eyes that appear to be ‘apocalyptic’ in scope: mass death of animals, birds, a ramping up of the occult, demonism, earthquakes, volcanoes, lawlessness, violence & threat of nuclear war, etc. These are but a few of the alarming trends that the world is currently experiencing.
If indeed such astronomical cataclysms are to be part of the Wrath of the Lamb judgments, they are designed & enacted to cause repentance & reconciliation. Sadly, the Humanity of the world in the Last Days, specifically during the Tribulation Period will be far removed from the precepts of the Gospel & repentance. Humanity as a whole will on the contrary, will shake their fists & curse at GOD for all the calamities befalling them.
If you think the current world conditions are bad now, the world will see a far worse reality & condition after the Rapture according to Jesus Christ. The coming Wrath of the Lamb will be so frightening that Christ Himself said that ‘unless those Days are cut short, no flesh would be left alive.’ Whether the ‘shortening’ refers to a literal alteration in time originally degreed or changed to a lesser amount of days, is not known 100%. Those that hold to a Pre-Tribulation or Pre-Wrath Rapture could nonetheless agree that the ‘Wrath of the Lamb’ or of Jesus’ judgment of the world will commence once the Body of Christ is removed.
This speculative Escape scenario followers much like the example of what happened during the taking out or ‘snatching away’ of Lot & family out of Sodom & Gomorrah. The Rapture is The Escape that the LORD is providing His Redeemed from universal judgment; much like the Ark of Noah & Rehab. Rehab was spared the judgment of Jericho as the Walls fell down & the Israelites under Joshua’s command went up. If the destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah is a type of the Rapture & Sudden Destruction sequence, then perhaps the Rapture will seemingly have a direct correlation to the probable cataclysmic scenarios that are said to occur on Earth per the Book of Revelation.
After the Rapture of the Body of Christ, judgment will be reigning down from Heaven but it cannot begin until the Redeemed are out of harms-way. Christians can be confident that when such cataclysmic scenarios begin to occur, it will only be signals of just how close the Rapture is. The Apostle Paul stipulated that the Bride of Christ will be removed because the Church is promised not to suffer ‘Wrath’ but will be provided an Escape, a door. In the Book of Revelation, the Risen Christ Himself addressed the Church of Philadelphia specifically in regards to this prophetically. Jesus Christ specifically promised that those of like-minded faith that ‘overcome’ are to be kept from the ‘hour of trail’ that is about to come to test the whole world. If that ‘testing’ is referring to the ‘Wrath of the Lamb’ then it would appear that the cataclysmic scenarios –as described in the Book of Revelation are post-Rapture.
Aside from the dispute of how long the Tribulation Period will be, it will be a specific period of time in which cataclysmic events are said to occur on Earth that will boggle the mind. It will be worse than a scripted science-fiction horror block buster; there will be billions that will die. You don’t want to be here for the darkest chapter & episode of Humanity’s history; do all you can to escape this. This Escape can only be secured through the Faith & Trust in Christ Jesus, the Lamb of God that has taken the sin of the World upon Himself, otherwise prepare to suffer the Wrath of the Lamb.
Art & Pictures by:
As the month of December runs along in a fast pace for the Holidays a looming date gets closer in the horizon and that is the 21st of December where the Mayan calendar ends and people all over the world believe the world will end.
This blog is dedicated to the Bible end prophecies and all pertaining events that indicate fulfillment of scripture. So what does the Mayan calendar fit into all this as well as UFO’s. Mr. Gary Stearman in this video below has very interesting comments about how all this is playing out in the weeks to come.
Let us understand one important thing and that is that to these people the events that they think are coming at the end of this month are terrifying enough to take extreme positions with their lives in order to survive.
It is of the up most importance at this point to state that what Christians who have studied the prophecies of the Bible and these people have in common is the believe that we are nearing the time where the world will enter a period of complete chaos and widespread destruction.
No matter in what position of believe you are in at this moment the fact is that as the Bible states the only way to survive “all” of what is coming is by believing in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
If you do not know Him please make a concentrated effort to do so as soon as possible. It may come to such urgency in the coming days that you may only be left with a plea for Him to save you at the last moment of your life.
I hope these words bring comfort and understanding to you as the days are getting shorter.
A side note I believe that UFO’s are real but they are Fallen Angels bent on deceiving mankind into believing the Antichrist and the False Prophet that are about to make their grand entrance into the world scene.