Archive for May 2013
In the categories listed at the right side of this blog there is a heading false prophet with subheadings. These are to cover the second beast of the book of Revelation 13 the false prophet.
Before the election of this Pope Francis I the book Petrus Romanus inferred that the next Pope was the last and that he was going to be called Petrus Romanus. This last Pope was to be the facilitator to the Antichrist and cause the whole world to worship him as god.
It was hard to imagine this role at the time to be fulfilled by Francis I a Jesuit.
Today the whole day I have had solitude and time to keep reading of the book started many years back but never finished, The Jesuits by one of my favorite authors (deceased) Malachy Martin. At the moment I started reading page 259 (half way into the book) Chapter 12 The Winsome Doctrine after having read the full story in MSNBC linked below.
This is a quote at the start of Ch12:
“Almost exactly one hundred years ago Western culture in Europe and the United States underwent its one and only radical religious change since the fourth century, when Roman Emperor Constantine proclaimed Christianity to be the religion of the Empire, and this culture was born. That change apparent among Europeans and Americans by the 1880’s , was an utterly new thing: unbelief in God was an acceptable option.”
It was a shock to me that these two events coincided together in time at this moment.
There is so much controversial statements in these two articles that a lot more could be said about them. My position on this is that the Pope has stated something that is not found in the Bible as the path to salvation through the blood of Jesus at the cross.
His statement that the blood of Jesus was paid to redeem all of humanity is true, but salvation comes to all who accept Jesus as Lord and savior and repent of their sins. It is a gift of God to those who accept Him and obey Him, those who are then called Christians (not only Catholic Christians) and enter in a true love and obedience relationship with Him. The work at the cross spans to the past even before Jesus consummated His sacrifice and I leave all the intricacies of who was saved to God with the full knowledge that He is a righteous and loving God.
At the White Throne of Judgement no sinner can claim that Jesus the Judge did not die for his sins because He did. They rejected this enormous gift of love and thus condemned themselves to hell. No it is not enough just to be good in their view, as good is a subjective term and the only definition of the term is the one God says is good and righteous. The jihad-is who kills others thinks he is good but will end up in hell as sure as he exists.
One of the links on the first article goes on to imply that the Pope must watch out for being poisoned as John Paul I was. Maybe that is the reason he chose not to live in the Vatican Pope quarters. At the time he did that I thought that was his reason to do it.
Vatican spokesman says pope is wrong, atheists still going to hell
4 hrs ago
It’s sort of problematic to contradict someone who’s supposed to be the infallible voice of your religion, but that’s apparently what’s happened here. Refuting Pope Francis’ statements last week that those who “do good” will go to heaven, regardless of faith or lack thereof, the Rev. Thomas Rosica, a Vatican spokesman, has corrected his boss, saying those who know about the Catholic Church “cannot be saved” if they “refuse to enter her or remain in her.” So that’s pretty clear, we guess. There’s only one way to settle this: Thunderdome. Two high-ranking church officials enter; one high-ranking church official leaves. [Source]
Pope lets atheists off the hook, saying Lord redeems us all
4 days ago
The Pope happily announced during a Mass at the Vatican that the big guy in the sky is cool with everybody — including (God forbid) atheists. “The Lord has redeemed all of us … with the blood of Christ … not just Catholics. Everyone!” Pope Francis declared. “‘Father, the atheists?'” he asked himself. “Even the atheists,” he assured those who spend their Sunday mornings eating bacon in the sun or watching cartoons. While commentators have noted this is a departure from the “Catholics only” stance of his predecessor, Benedict, there is a caveat that non-believers must try really hard not to be asses. “But do good: we will meet one another there,” he promised. [Source]
Among the signs Jesus told us to look for His return is an increase in the number and intensity of earthquakes. In the book of Revelation there are earthquakes that are so strong to shake the whole earth.
The following chart shows some of these earthquakes in the last three days, one with a magnitude of 8.3 (very big) of the Pacific coast of Russia and others in California.
7 Days, Magnitude 2.5+ Worldwide
391 earthquakes – DownloadUpdated: 2013-05-24 15:46:42-04:00298 earthquakes in map area
- 3.2 12km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 14:58:14-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 3.2 13km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 14:48:31-04:00 0.1 km deep
- 2.8 7km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 14:43:19-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.9 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 14:22:06-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.6 9km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 14:16:58-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.8 8km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 13:36:46-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.5 7km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 12:29:53-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.6 8km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 12:29:10-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.0 9km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 11:26:20-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 6.8 Sea of Okhotsk 2013-05-24 10:56:31-04:00 623.0 km deep
- 4.1 Sea of Okhotsk 2013-05-24 10:33:24-04:00 619.6 km deep
- 2.5 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 08:36:14-04:00 1.0 km deep
- 2.8 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 07:59:08-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.6 27km ENE of Cagwait, Philippines 2013-05-24 07:41:11-04:00 76.6 km deep
- 3.8 9km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 07:40:15-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.9 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 07:21:38-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.8 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 07:12:41-04:00 0.1 km deep
- 5.8 South of Tonga 2013-05-24 07:10:48-04:00 10.0 km deep
- 3.6 11km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 05:52:18-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 3.9 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 05:42:52-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.5 2km SW of Isimu, Indonesia 2013-05-24 04:58:34-04:00 93.2 km deep
- 2.6 141km WNW of Haines Junction, Canada 2013-05-24 04:36:37-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.9 47km NE of Namie, Japan 2013-05-24 04:33:16-04:00 35.7 km deep
- 3.1 8km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 04:23:14-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.3 7km NNW of Jahrom, Iran 2013-05-24 04:19:57-04:00 18.0 km deep
- 2.8 11km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 04:15:17-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.9 11km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 04:02:19-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.5 9km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:59:44-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.5 293km NW of Ozernovskiy, Russia 2013-05-24 03:49:48-04:00 494.2 km deep
- 4.6 165km SE of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russia 2013-05-24 03:48:07-04:00 21.2 km deep
- 3.7 14km SW of Westwood, California 2013-05-24 03:46:08-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.7 9km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:38:43-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.7 11km W of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:22:19-04:00 0.8 km deep
- 2.7 11km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:20:20-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.6 13km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:19:20-04:00 0.9 km deep
- 3.0 12km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:10:03-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.6 12km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:04:14-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.7 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 02:58:51-04:00 0.1 km deep
- 3.4 13km SSW of Westwood, California 2013-05-24 02:44:58-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.8 12km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 02:37:28-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 3.0 10km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 02:31:06-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.8 9km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 02:12:52-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 3.0 8km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 01:46:56-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 8.3 Sea of Okhotsk 2013-05-24 01:44:49-04:00 608.9 km deep
- 3.4 16km N of Morrilton, Arkansas 2013-05-24 01:44:24-04:00 5.7 km deep
- 2.9 8km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 01:39:43-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 4.6 139km NNW of Dobo, Indonesia 2013-05-24 01:27:34-04:00 33.2 km deep
- 3.1 13km SSW of Westwood, California 2013-05-24 01:24:42-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.9 9km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 01:18:23-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.7 7km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 01:13:46-04:00 2.5 km deep
- 2.9 9km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 01:09:13-04:00 0.1 km deep
- 2.7 11km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 01:06:15-04:00 0.2 km deep
- 3.6 8km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 01:01:55-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 3.5 9km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:58:57-04:00 0.1 km deep
- 3.4 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:58:08-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.8 10km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:44:42-04:00 0.1 km deep
- 2.7 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:40:30-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.7 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:29:42-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.5 9km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:28:31-04:00 1.3 km deep
- 2.5 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:25:19-04:00 0.1 km deep
- 2.6 10km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:23:40-04:00 5.1 km deep
- 2.8 10km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:09:15-04:00 1.3 km deep
- 3.4 15km SE of Chester, California 2013-05-24 00:08:21-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 2.6 12km SSW of Westwood, California 2013-05-24 00:07:44-04:00 1.6 km deep
- 2.6 10km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 00:04:09-04:00 1.6 km deep
- 3.5 10km NW of Greenville, California 2013-05-23 23:55:30-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 5.7 11km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-23 23:47:08-04:00 11.0 km deep
- 5.0 South of the Fiji Islands 2013-05-23 21:50:57-04:00 499.7 km deep
- 5.0 103km SSW of Kokopo, Papua New Guinea 2013-05-23 19:33:53-04:00 55.3 km deep
- 5.1 72km SW of Gerash, Iran 2013-05-23 18:44:55-04:00 9.8 km deep
- 4.2 Bonin Islands, Japan region 2013-05-23 18:12:05-04:00 458.7 km deep
- 3.2 13km WNW of Alberto Oviedo Mota, Mexico 2013-05-23 17:23:14-04:00 10.0 km deep
- 5.0 80km NW of Nuku`alofa, Tonga 2013-05-23 17:15:58-04:00 153.5 km deep
- 6.3 84km NW of Nuku`alofa, Tonga 2013-05-23 17:07:46-04:00 154.1 km deep
- 3.3 55km E of McDermitt, Nevada 2013-05-23 16:56:31-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 3.5 75km WSW of Anchor Point, Alaska 2013-05-23 16:31:31-04:00 102.1 km deep
- 2.7 14km WSW of Delta, Mexico 2013-05-23 15:19:53-04:00 0.0 km deep
- 3.1 86km SSE of Nikolski, Alaska 2013-05-23 15:08:50-04:00 11.0 km deep
- 3.0 14km WSW of Delta, Mexico 2013-05-23 14:54:04-04:00 1.0 km deep
- 2.6 13km WSW of Lima, Montana 2013-05-23 13:30:14-04:00 3.7 km deep
- 7.4 282km SW of Vaini, Tonga 2013-05-23 13:19:04-04:00 171.4 km deep
- 2.5 86km ESE of Nikolski, Alaska 2013-05-23 13:01:57-04:00 41.8 km deep
- 5.0 15km W of Nidri, Greece 2013-05-23 10:09:08-04:00 24.9 km deep
- 2.5 83km ESE of Old Iliamna, Alaska 2013-05-23 08:37:33-04:00 113.5 km deep
- 2.5 15km NNE of Morrilton, Arkansas 2013-05-23 08:22:16-04:00 5.5 km deep
- 4.4 10km NNW of Kazuno, Japan 2013-05-23 06:47:54-04:00 92.5 km deep
- 4.4 77km E of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russia 2013-05-23 06:47:09-04:00 61.9 km deep
- 4.5 62km E of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russia 2013-05-23 05:57:54-04:00 72.5 km deep
- 4.9 93km N of Manado, Indonesia 2013-05-23 05:29:47-04:00 260.9 km deep
- 4.2 54km S of Merizo Village, Guam
As time marches on and the world spins out of control we look for answers in the Bible. Yes the Bible is the source of most of the information that has happened and that which is in the future and will happen.
The advances in technology and the knowledge that humans have acquired is astronomical. In my youth I pursued a degree in engineering and the scientific knowledge already available to us was extensive. For my mathematical calculations we used the slide ruler for help.
At the University the computers were beginning to be learned and I took a course in Fortram to program scientific equations. The computer that handled these operations occupied a whole building and it was an IBM 360.
Today I have several calculators and five computers and any of the computers is several times more powerful than the one the University had. This in the course of my life time.
The prophet Daniel was told by God that at the end times knowledge was to be increased and that it has. As the video below attempts to explain the origins of some of this knowledge originated from celestial beings that the Bible refers to as fallen angels. The Bible also states that in the future these fallen angels will be thrown down from heaven into earth along with their king Satan.
This is what had happened in the days of Noah before the flood.
As you readers know there was a category 5 tornado in Moore Oklahoma City this week and prophecy in the news main office is located there.
In today’s update the theme is In the Trail of the Nephilin and the interview with the authors is quite fascinating. The moderator Mr. Gary Stearman gave an update on the effects of the Tornado and informed the viewers that only the mail was going to be affected.
THIS REQUIRES NO COMMENT ON MY PART.
Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?
President met with anti-Tea Party IRS union chief the day before agency targeted Tea Party. “For me, it’s about collaboration.” — National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White House.
It is 9:30 PM as I am writing this article. When I opened the computer a few minutes back there was a terrible news about a devastating tornado that hit Oklahoma City and caused the death of 51 people. I just spoke to Andrew in Prophecy in the News and he informed me that everything and everyone was OK.
May God keep His people and those who will be safe.
At least 51 killed as tornado tears through Oklahoma, leaving miles of debris
A monster tornado roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs and killed at least 51 people Monday, pulverizing block after block of homes, tearing the walls off an elementary school and leaving behind miles of mangled cars and splintered wood.
Crews frantically searched the wreckage and were only beginning to get a sense of the destruction. Hospitals reported several dozen injured.
“The whole city looks like a debris field,” said Mayor Glenn Lewis of the city of Moore, which appeared to be hardest hit.
At Plaza Towers Elementary School, authorities said there were casualties could not specify how many or give details. The tornado tore the roof off, and authorities kept hysterical parents back because it was too loud to hear screams for help. A teacher told NBC affiliate KFOR that she draped herself on top of six children in a bathroom to shelter them.
It was not clear how many children were trapped. Students in fourth, fifth and sixth grade were evacuated to a church, but students in lower grades had sheltered in place, KFOR reported. More than two hours after the tornado struck, several children were pulled out alive.
NBC’s Brian Williams and NBC’s Al Roker report on the aftermath of a tornado, which is believed to have been up to a mile wide, and left a huge path of destruction as it cut across Moore, Oklahoma.
The Weather Channel said the twister was a mile wide at its base, and a reporter for KFOR said it kicked up a cloud of debris perhaps two miles wide. The National Weather Service initially classified the storm as an EF4, the second-strongest type, with winds of 166 to 200 mph.
“It seems that our worst fears have happened today,” said Bill Bunting, a National Weather Service meteorologist in Norman, Okla.
As the death toll steadily climbed, television footage showed a landscape shattered — not the arbitrary damage of a tornado that leaves some homes untouched, but vast and utter obliteration.
Emergency workers stepped gingerly around piles of wreckage left on the foundations of homes. Other people simply walked around dazed, marveling that nothing was left of their houses — and in many cases that they themselves were alive. Fires broke out in some places.
“I lost everything,” one man said as he walked through the ruins of a horse farm. “We might have one horse left out of all of them.”
At one hospital in Moore, cars were “piled like Hot Wheels” in the parking lot, and police were searching them one by one and spray-painting X’s to mark them clear of victims, said Kurt Gwartney, news director for radio station KGOU.
Bill Waugh / Reuters
A vast area of the central U.S. was warned to prepare for storms on Monday, after tornadoes killed one and injured 21 in Oklahoma and also hit Iowa and Kansas.
An Oklahoma emergency management spokesman said a hospital was being evacuated after sustaining severe damage, and 16 ambulances were being sent to move patients. It was not clear whether it was the same hospital.
The tornado struck at mid-afternoon and tore a 20-mile path, said Rick Smith, another weather service meteorologist. He said it was on the ground for 40 minutes. Much of the storm’s rampage was captured on live television, perhaps alerting people in its path to seek shelter.
President Barack Obama pledged the full help of the federal government. Gov. Mary Fallin asked the people of Oklahoma for patience and promised: “We will bring every single resource out that we can.”
Relief efforts sprang up. The Red Cross said it was opening a shelter, and the University of Oklahoma opened some of its housing for displaced families.
In addition to Plaza Towers, Briarwood Elementary School was heavily damaged, KFOR reported.
An aerial view of some of the destruction caused by Monday’s tornado.
Search and rescue teams converged on a staging area at the Warren Theater, which was also damaged, as the tornado churned toward other Oklahoma towns. The storms were expected to continue through the evening.
Grasping for comparisons, some people said it looked like Joplin, the Missouri town virtually wiped off the map two years ago when a tornado — this one an EF5 — blew through and killed 158 people.
For people in Oklahoma, the ferocity was reminiscent of May 3, 1999, when a tornado registered wind of more than 300 mph, left 46 dead and damaged or destroyed more than 8,000 homes.
The tornado Monday also came one day after another cluster of storms in Oklahoma that killed two elderly men in the town of Shawnee. Tens of millions of people from Texas to the Great Lakes — an area covering 55 million people — had been warned to brace for more severe weather Monday.
The Sunday storms destroyed mobile homes, flipped trucks and sent people across 100 miles running for cover. In Kansas, a weather forecaster was forced off the air as a tornado bore down on his station.
“You can see where there’s absolutely nothing, then there are places where you have mobile home frames on top of each other, debris piled up,” Mike Booth, the sheriff of Pottawatomie County, Okla., told The Associated Press. “It looks like there’s been heavy equipment in there on a demolition to
Pastor JD Farag of Hawaii delivers a moving sermon about the condition of the Christian church prior to the Rapture. This must see prophecy update video covers a wide scope of themes relating to the church in America which may not apply to the church in places where the church is persecuted and threatened with death.
Still Laodicea is a prototype church of the condition that the majority of the Christian churches will be prior to the Rapture of the Bride of Christ before the Apocalypse.
To the Church in Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”